Estrogen Blockers

TNT

I'm trying to detox my estrogen. Is it a good idea to take estrogen blockers to help that process along?

I'm trying to detox my estrogen. Is it a good idea to take estrogen blockers to help that process along?
Why not be on the safe side and use a little Progest-E and avoid estrogen laden foods? Suppliments can be a slippery slope.

OP
T

TNT

Why not be on the safe side and use a little Progest-E and avoid estrogen laden foods? Suppliments can be a slippery slope.
I'm already using tons of progesterone (I switched from Progest-E to Progestene) and am avoiding estrogen-laden foods. But my hot flashes are disabling, so I'm trying to speed up this detox, because I can't afford to have this level of disability for a long time. I simply cannot sleep when I'm having hot flashes all the time.

I'm already using tons of progesterone (I switched from Progest-E to Progestene) and am avoiding estrogen-laden foods. But my hot flashes are disabling, so I'm trying to speed up this detox, because I can't afford to have this level of disability for a long time. I simply cannot sleep when I'm having hot flashes all the time.
Oh you poor thing! Nettle is good for blocking estrogen...

"These natural products may help block estrogen: Wild nettle root: Nettle root or nettle leaves are often used to make prostate medication. Nettles contain compounds that act as natural estrogen blockers. Taking supplements can regulate production of the hormone."

OP
T

TNT

Oh you poor thing! Nettle is good for blocking estrogen...

"These natural products may help block estrogen: Wild nettle root: Nettle root or nettle leaves are often used to make prostate medication. Nettles contain compounds that act as natural estrogen blockers. Taking supplements can regulate production of the hormone."

Thank you!

OP
T

TNT

I have taken it for many years for histamine issues and it restores your hair color too. It is a good source of vitamin K1 for blood clotting.
Oooh -- even better! Do you know dosage for that?

Oooh -- even better! Do you know dosage for that?
I just take it according to the bottle which is two caps two times a day. I take the leaves, but the root might be better for blocking estrogen. The leaf works too, but both parts of the nettle for different reasons, maybe alternate the two to get the benefits of both.

Last edited:
OP
T

TNT

I just take it according to the bottle which is two caps two times a day. I take the leaves, but the root might be better for blocking estrogen. The leaf works too, but both parts of the nettle for different reasons, maybe alternate the two to get the benefits of both.
Thank you, Rinse! This is super helpful!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals