If the tissue damage is the cause of the appearance of estrogen in that tissue in order to heal it - what causes that tissue to become so easily damageable?

Like in my case for example. I have Crohn's and my intestine is easily damaged with supplements and even cascara sagrada for example. It causes bleeding and all these stress hormones get activated and after that It takes months until I've restored some of the oxidative metabolism.

So what is specifically the mechanism that damages tissues that easily and how to heal that tissue without involving estrogen?

Is that tissue already estrogenic on its own based on previous inflammations and bleeding?
Will VIT E help with removing estrogen from inflamed tissues?
Is the intestine calcified and lower in energy and therefore it's easily damaged?
Can the microbes and bacteria in the small intestine damage the tissue and walls of the intestine as well?

Thank you guys

K

Kaur Singh

I would think serotonin has something to do with intestines.
What happens when you try measures to lower it?

Muscle meats and seafood are high in tryptophan and phosphorous.
Does it bring you relief to eliminate them from your diet, at least temporarily until things improve?

I wonder about red light.
Being inside the sea has very good effects on my digestive system.

Just some quick thoughts.
I know nothing about Chron's

E - I find that tocovit, you can control the dose and start low to see how your body responds.
plus it's the full substances present in the wheat germ oil

Curious - what are your urea levels in blood tests?

psans

If the tissue damage is the cause of the appearance of estrogen in that tissue in order to heal it - what causes that tissue to become so easily damageable?

Like in my case for example. I have Crohn's and my intestine is easily damaged with supplements and even cascara sagrada for example. It causes bleeding and all these stress hormones get activated and after that It takes months until I've restored some of the oxidative metabolism.

So what is specifically the mechanism that damages tissues that easily and how to heal that tissue without involving estrogen?

Is that tissue already estrogenic on its own based on previous inflammations and bleeding?
Will VIT E help with removing estrogen from inflamed tissues?
Is the intestine calcified and lower in energy and therefore it's easily damaged?
Can the microbes and bacteria in the small intestine damage the tissue and walls of the intestine as well?

Thank you guys
i personally believe the initial slight to your GI tract is a lack of potassium and or magnesium , so without those electrolytes to have proper peristalsis, the toxicity just accumulates.

glyphosate/round up makes this all exponentially worse

as to how to fix it , i would recommend low dose naltrexone, dr gundrys lectin free diet, the GAPS diet, or the carnivore diet( preferably grass fed)

also try and get adequate potassium
5 grams

nusalt
now brand potassium chloride
potassium bicarbonate
cream of tartar
2 liters of coconut water daily

for magnesium myers cocktails if you have the money, topical magnesium oil/mg chloride, oral magnesium glycinate.

good luck

hope something helps

Hans

Forum Supporter
Dysbiosis has been shown to produce a lot of toxins that cause oxidative stress and inflammation. So I'd find out which (pathological) ones are high and then lower those specifically. That should lower the ROS and tissue damage.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
Dysbiosis has been shown to produce a lot of toxins that cause oxidative stress and inflammation. So I'd find out which (pathological) ones are high and then lower those specifically. That should lower the ROS and tissue damage.
Thanks Hans.

Finding out which one are high would be through some specific test right?
And lowering them would have to include some antibiotics? Because I got some bleeding after using doxy and I don't think they will be useful to me ...

But yeah I definitely think I have some fungal/bacterial problem all of my life and I'm not being able to tackle it to the roots.
I have some form of balanitis and some white coating on my glans on and off for 15 years and some intestine problems clearly.

What would you say is the best way to tackle systemic fungal and bacterial overgrowth?

Increasing energy production/metabolism + antifungals/antibacterial? What are the most potent antifungal/antibacterial you know of?

Last edited:

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks Hans.

Finding out which one are high would be through some specific test right?
And lowering them would have to include some antibiotics? Because I got some bleeding after using doxy and I don't think they will be useful to me ...

But yeah I definitely think I have some fungal/bacterial problem all of my life and I'm not being able to tackle it to the roots.
I have some form of balanitis and some white coating on my glans on and off for 15 years and some intestine problems clearly.

What would you say is the best way to tackle systemic fungal and bacterial overgrowth?

Increasing energy production/metabolism + antifungals/antibacterial? What are the most potent antifungal/antibacterial you know of?
I'd do a test via biomesight first and then use specific compounds to modulate your specific microbiome. Using something like doxy when you don't know if it addresses the right ones or kills the unnecessary ones, can make things worse.

psans

grapefruit seed extract, coconut oil,food grade hydrogen peroxide , are all relatively very low toxicity and also very broad spectrum anti microbial, all erode biofilms,all dont kill good flora only the anaerobic kind /gram negative

methylene blue is also probably worth trying

ever tried activated charcoal?
amazing at clearing out toxicity , usually the next BM after ingesting activated charcoal has absolutely no smell.

OP
UG Krishnamurti
grapefruit seed extract, coconut oil,food grade hydrogen peroxide , are all relatively very low toxicity and also very broad spectrum anti microbial, all erode biofilms,all dont kill good flora only the anaerobic kind /gram negative

methylene blue is also probably worth trying

ever tried activated charcoal?
amazing at clearing out toxicity , usually the next BM after ingesting activated charcoal has absolutely no smell.
I'm using coconut oil and will use methylene blue + charcoal in the near future...
Thanks for suggestions :)

psans

taking charcoal before consuming something that can cause you diarrhea prevents it quite well in my experience.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals