EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Light

Oh this link s working now, thank you! Do you know much about the k2 in this being just as effective as the kuinone or do people typically buy both this and kuinone?
Estroban has a lot of K2, definitely enough for everyday use.
I use Kuinone only for experimenting with high doses K2.
You'll have to ask haidut to be sure, but i'de bet it's the same K2 in both products.

lisamarie1010

Estroban has a lot of K2, definitely enough for everyday use.
I use Kuinone only for experimenting with high doses K2.
You'll have to ask haidut to be sure, but i'de bet it's the same K2 in both products.

I was wondering (still newbie) why the K2 is so critical. Pe can overwhelm, but it is mostly because we must take on our own health and be responsible investigators instead of just listening to a "doc".
Anyway, thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was wondering (still newbie) why the K2 is so critical. Pe can overwhelm, but it is mostly because we must take on our own health and be responsible investigators instead of just listening to a "doc".
Anyway, thanks.

K2 is also a quinone and in higher doses has a powerful pro-metabolic effects similar to other quinones such as emodin, MB, tetracycline, etc. So, it is not its vitamin function that we care about. In higher doses it also seems to increase T synthesis and improve insulin sensitivity - both effects that stem from its pro-metabolic effects and not so much effects on hemostasis or bone turnover.

lisamarie1010

Thank you so much! So I would definitely want to get some of this. Is it possible to PM with you?
Thank you for everything you offer and do for this forum.

Looking forward to trying this next as soon as I finish my huge bag of niacinamide. Thanks Haidut! Hope your family is doing well :cigar:

stackz07

Yeah I think I am lowering my too much. The relaxed feeling is also a huge issue, I can lay on the bed the whole day sometimes since taking estroban. Also after using it orally for a few days I woke up with massive eye pressure and pain like they were bugging out. Sticking to every other day for now.

Though I have experienced weight loss and increase in body hair/libido So I want to continue..

I know this is late to the party but I took ksm-66 for an extended period of time, it also effectively lowers cortisol and what you're describing is in line with my experiences with that supplement. It's apathy. Your cortisol is so low you are not concerned with anything at all, all is well and everything is bliss. Back off until you find a good level, you should feel a stoic like motivation.

stsfut

I have horrible experiences using oral vitamin K so wanted to see if topical would be better based on some people’s advice. I just ordered a bottle and will report if my body tolerates it :)

Parrot

Okay, so I am very new on here and just waded through this whole, very interesting, thread.

I noticed earlier (if I remember correctly!) it was suggested that Estroban would help pull calcium from muscle tissue and wondered whether this would then help those suffering from Fibromyalgia?

baccheion

Okay, so I am very new on here and just waded through this whole, very interesting, thread.

I noticed earlier (if I remember correctly!) it was suggested that Estroban would help pull calcium from muscle tissue and wondered whether this would then help those suffering from Fibromyalgia?
Progesterone tends to help with fibro. L-selenomethionine (+ iodine/protocol). Vitamin D probably..

Ravenslore

I have a weird question about Estroban. Could it theoretically "saturate" your ear wax and make it more solid and flakey when it is normally thin and liquidy?

My sister and I both noticed after using it a while that it seemed to make our earwax solid. My ears get clogged more easily so I tried going off Estroban for a little while to try to get my ears to shed some of that out of there, but not using Estroban makes me break out in painful acne on my chin and jawline. So I don't like to stop using it.

Anyone else experienced this? Theories? Suggestions?

Mitchell777

First of all, thank you @haidut for all the work you do. I can’t explain how much I appreciate it!

I recently purchased a bottle of EstroBan to apply to my face to help treat my mild acne (apply to cheeks, nose, jaw and neck). When I apply a full dose to these areas, It leaves my face oily even hours after application. I don’t actually mind that, I am more concerned with whether that means that the ingredients are getting absorbed or not? Or are they just laying idle on my skin? I know the vitamins are diluted in MCT so it will be oily, but is it meant to get fully absorbed? Or should my skin feel dry a few hours after application?

Plus, do you think EstroBan would be effective in your own opinion, for acne / breakout prone skin?

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon @haidut

Soren

Forum Supporter
Recently started giving this to my mother who suffers from parkinsons. She's been taking one dose a day for the past 4 days and she messaged me today to say all her symptoms have improved.

She does not and has never taken any traditional PD medication.

Regina

Recently started giving this to my mother who suffers from parkinsons. She's been taking one dose a day for the past 4 days and she messaged me today to say all her symptoms have improved.

She does not and has never taken any traditional PD medication.
Woot! That's awesome.

CJ23

Im about to purchase this again but also looking for a friend who has psoriasis - could this be helpful for them and if so why could this be exactly? Thanks!!!

BeHealthy

Does anyone know if the 2mg’s of K2 in Estroban are enough to cover two 325mg tablets of Aspirin? I know that Dr. Peat recommends 1mg of K2 per 325mg’s of Aspirin, so the amount of K2 in Estroban should be enough - although I just want to be sure because I know that there’s already some delicate interaction between K2 and E, and I don’t want to mess up the ratios by adding aspirin to the mix. I also don’t know if the Aspirin combined with the Vitamin E will deplete the K2 to the extent that it’s not effective protection against any bleeding risk from the Aspirin.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

golder

Does anyone know if the 2mg’s of K2 in Estroban are enough to cover two 325mg tablets of Aspirin? I know that Dr. Peat recommends 1mg of K2 per 325mg’s of Aspirin, so the amount of K2 in Estroban should be enough - although I just want to be sure because I know that there’s already some delicate interaction between K2 and E, and I don’t want to mess up the ratios by adding aspirin to the mix. I also don’t know if the Aspirin combined with the Vitamin E will deplete the K2 to the extent that it’s not effective protection against any bleeding risk from the Aspirin.

Thanks in advance for any insights.
Good question, it might also be worth noting that topical absorption will be nowhere near 100%

equipoise

Isn't it not optimal taking some of these fat solubles together? I recall reading that. Vit D antagonizes K?
Or is this not a problem?

cjmorin

@haidut, question on the pricing of this product, prefaced by some fun-filled maths:

One bottle of Estroban shipped to me is $32 for a month's supply when taken daily. If the original post is still correct, that amount of ingredients is as follows:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU
Vitamin D - 2,000 IU
Vitamin E - 65mg (100 IU)
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) - 2mg

When I consider the pricing of the individual products in your lineup I get the following:

- Vitamin A (Retinil) - $25 for 360 drops - equivalent dosage = 2 drops (acetate) = ~$4/mo
- Vitamin D (Calcirol) - $25 for 240 drops - equivalent dosage = 2 drops = $6.25/mo
- Vitamin E (Tocovit) - $40 for 750 drops - equivalent dosage = 3 drops (90 IU) = ~$5/mo
- Vitamin K (Kuinone) - $50 for 720 drops - equivalent dosage = 1 drop = $2/mo
- Add in $6 shipping as I have paid and the total is $23.25

I remember reading on the Tocovit thread that the ingredient in that product (extracted from Wheat Germ) was more potent but also more costly than the E found in Estroban and you could not cost-effectively add it to the Estroban blend.

What I'm getting at here is that we could pay almost 40% less for the individual products and potentially get a better form of E while we're at it, albeit subtracting a bit of convenience.

I wondering if the pricing has to do with the convenience factor for the consumer, or if there are genuine challenges to formulating a blend vs a single raw material?

I am NOT trying to slam the product, as I have taken both Estroban and the individuals during other times of year (didn't want D during the summer so took A, E and K alone), but I would like some clarification on this subject.

Another note: I had been applying Estroban consistently on my forearms for a few months and noticed that a particularly large freckle/mole-type-thing eventually got a bit crusty and fell off. It was replaced by a much fainter version that was not nearly as pronounced or raised from the rest of my skin. I wonder if there is a particular synergistic effect of all 4 together?

I have not experienced anything like this with the individual ingredients, even when dropping them all in my palm before applying them together. That said, I have only manually applied A, E and K together and when doing so would apply the E separately from the A and K, as the latter two were both SFA-based and mixed well whereas the Tocovit is very thick and it didn't seem like the best idea to mix them all up.

Whatever was responsible for that profound and seemingly positive effect on my skin spot would be worth the extra money to me. I'm curious if you have any insight into this and the pricing question.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Maljam

@haidut, question on the pricing of this product, prefaced by some fun-filled maths:

One bottle of Estroban shipped to me is $32 for a month's supply when taken daily. If the original post is still correct, that amount of ingredients is as follows:

Vitamin A - 5,000 IU
Vitamin D - 2,000 IU
Vitamin E - 65mg (100 IU)
Vitamin K2 (MK-4) - 2mg

When I consider the pricing of the individual products in your lineup I get the following:

- Vitamin A (Retinil) - $25 for 360 drops - equivalent dosage = 2 drops (acetate) = ~$4/mo
- Vitamin D (Calcirol) - $25 for 240 drops - equivalent dosage = 2 drops = $6.25/mo
- Vitamin E (Tocovit) - $40 for 750 drops - equivalent dosage = 3 drops (90 IU) = ~$5/mo
- Vitamin K (Kuinone) - $50 for 720 drops - equivalent dosage = 1 drop = $2/mo
- Add in $6 shipping as I have paid and the total is $23.25

I remember reading on the Tocovit thread that the ingredient in that product (extracted from Wheat Germ) was more potent but also more costly than the E found in Estroban and you could not cost-effectively add it to the Estroban blend.

What I'm getting at here is that we could pay almost 40% less for the individual products and potentially get a better form of E while we're at it, albeit subtracting a bit of convenience.

I wondering if the pricing has to do with the convenience factor for the consumer, or if there are genuine challenges to formulating a blend vs a single raw material?

I am NOT trying to slam the product, as I have taken both Estroban and the individuals during other times of year (didn't want D during the summer so took A, E and K alone), but I would like some clarification on this subject.

Another note: I had been applying Estroban consistently on my forearms for a few months and noticed that a particularly large freckle/mole-type-thing eventually got a bit crusty and fell off. It was replaced by a much fainter version that was not nearly as pronounced or raised from the rest of my skin. I wonder if there is a particular synergistic effect of all 4 together?

I have not experienced anything like this with the individual ingredients, even when dropping them all in my palm before applying them together. That said, I have only manually applied A, E and K together and when doing so would apply the E separately from the A and K, as the latter two were both SFA-based and mixed well whereas the Tocovit is very thick and it didn't seem like the best idea to mix them all up.

Whatever was responsible for that profound and seemingly positive effect on my skin spot would be worth the extra money to me. I'm curious if you have any insight into this and the pricing question.

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Is this not the norm for business and supplements in general? It is typically cheaper to get the isolated parts and create your own, rather than the premixed version.