EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much. Do you know why the estrogen stays local? When my doctor, who I really do like, tho rarely see - told me that but I wanted to verify. Kind of doesn't make sense.
Also, thank you for your information - which did you say helped your vaginitis/chronic dry tissue? Vagifem?
I think the progest-e broke me out b/c I think I used it too liberally. It "feels" like a really good product for me. I thought using in the vagina would help me. It has not, or at least not yet before I had the breakout. (It took a few weeks for it to resolve, and fortunately no scarring. Looked like measles or something-but localized.)

If I use Cortinon, do you mean I don't (also) need progesterone?
Thank you Blossom.
I couldn’t perceive any systemic effects from the vaginal route but that doesn’t mean there were none. They might have been too subtle to notice! I’ve read opinions that go both ways.
Regardless I think dhea is phenomenal for the vaginal tissue. There’s a couple older discussions on the subject I’ll try to find for you. Even when I was using vaginal cortinon I still chose to cycle progesterone by applying it to my gums/oral mucous membranes 2 weeks out on the month.
Edit: you are certainly free to experiment with what works best for you!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I knew it was coming, the evidence in favor of DHEA is just too strong to ignore and the pharma companies are desperate for something that works. The bad news is that the more drugs based on DHEA that appear the more reason and clout FDA acquires to eventually start controlling sales of DHEA even tough it is specifically exempt from FDA's control. The other bad news, albeit mostly academic, is that the proposed mechanism of action for the newly approved drug is by raising tissue estrogen even though human studies specifically showed that it is androgens like DHT/T and DHEA's conversion into those androgens that are therapeutic for the vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA) of menopause. But, at least this will popularize the use of DHEA among the population, which is used judiciously, should have benefits for a host of other conditions.
I think @Blossom asked recently in another thread about treating VVA with DHEA. Well, it looks like it was very timely :):

FDA approves Intrarosa for postmenopausal women experiencing pain during sex

"...The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Intrarosa (prasterone) to treat women experiencing moderate to severe pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia), a symptom of vulvar and vaginal atrophy (VVA), due to menopause. Intrarosa is the first FDA approved product containing the active ingredient prasterone, which is also known as dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). During menopause, levels of estrogen decline in vaginal tissues, which may cause a condition known as VVA, leading to symptoms such as pain during sexual intercourse."
@lisamarie1010, here’s one of the threads about vaginal dhea. @haidut I can move the off topic posts if you’d prefer.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut,
Estroban is really my only source of vitamin K, and I just came across an article that shows vitK
inhibits HIF-1α activity :
Mechanisms of PKC-Mediated Enhancement of HIF-1α Activity and its Inhibition by Vitamin K2 in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells

This study is with cell lines, and an effective dose of vitK seems to be 10^-4 M:
View attachment 14086

In another study with Drosophila they found that a concentration of 50mM vitK was effective in inhibiting HIF expression, but I couldn't find a way to calculate HED from flies to humans:
Vitamin K2 Prevents Lymphoma in Drosophila
View attachment 14087

How would you translate it to Estroban dose?
And would you increase aspirin?

Those are very high concentrations and likely cannot be achieved with EstroBan or even Kuinone. I am not sure why they used such concentrations considering in humans it has been shown that 45mg MK-4 is optimal and more than that does not provide more benefit. Also, since MK-4 is fat soluble and builds up over time, if you use EstroBan or Kuinone consistently you may reach high intracellular concentrations, but even then I doubt you will reach millimolar levels as the study describes.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much. Do you know why the estrogen stays local? When my doctor, who I really do like, tho rarely see - told me that but I wanted to verify. Kind of doesn't make sense.
Also, thank you for your information - which did you say helped your vaginitis/chronic dry tissue? Vagifem?
I think the progest-e broke me out b/c I think I used it too liberally. It "feels" like a really good product for me. I thought using in the vagina would help me. It has not, or at least not yet before I had the breakout. (It took a few weeks for it to resolve, and fortunately no scarring. Looked like measles or something-but localized.)

If I use Cortinon, do you mean I don't (also) need progesterone?
Thank you Blossom.

I think @Blossom already answered it, so thanks to her!
Here are some studies on intravaginal DHEA for dryness.
Efficacy of intravaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on moderate to severe dyspareunia and vaginal dryness, symptoms of vulvovaginal atrophy, and... - PubMed - NCBI
Systemic and local effects of vaginal dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA): NCCTG N10C1 (Alliance)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
this has 1428 drops for the same price

Vitamin ADK Thyroid Formula

I disagree.
First of all, this is not the same product - it does not have vitamin E. Second of all, our vitamin D is 2,000 IU per serving and vitamin A is 6,000 IU per serving and that product has less of each. Third, the price is not the same - that product costs $40.
On a side note - the person behind that company/product blatantly copies Peat's articles/interviews, my products, and my posts and does not give credit to anybody. Peat's name is not mentioned even once on his website or in his books yet he has page upon page directly taken from Peat's website and this forum. He presents everything as if it is his own discovery/work, in direct violation of the terms of agreement both Peat and I have on our websites. We had a few discussions on the forum about this company last year. Nothing wrong with making honest buck. But if you "borrow" from others' hard work then you should acknowledge what you have "borrowed".

lisamarie1010

I couldn’t perceive any systemic effects from the vaginal route but that doesn’t mean there were none. They might have been too subtle to notice! I’ve read opinions that go both ways.
Regardless I think dhea is phenomenal for the vaginal tissue. There’s a couple older discussions on the subject I’ll try to find for you. Even when I was using vaginal cortinon I still chose to cycle progesterone by applying it to my gums/oral mucous membranes 2 weeks out on the month.
Edit: you are certainly free to experiment with what works best for you!

Hi Blossom!
Thank you for the answer - I got again a little confused with the other interactions.

I am fascinated that Estrogen could stay local. SO I will keep an eye out for additional symptoms or changes.

SO DHEA - is something I should put on my vaginal area? I had seen tablets, not creams. Which do you recommend?

I will continue to use the progest-e then on labia or orally.

THANK YOU! so much!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi Blossom!
Thank you for the answer - I got again a little confused with the other interactions.

I am fascinated that Estrogen could stay local. SO I will keep an eye out for additional symptoms or changes.

SO DHEA - is something I should put on my vaginal area? I had seen tablets, not creams. Which do you recommend?

I will continue to use the progest-e then on labia or orally.

THANK YOU! so much!
I used cortinon (dhea/progesterone) vaginally instead of vaginal estrogen and used progesterone on my gums for the systemic benefits. I don’t know for certain that vaginal estrogen stays local only that I didn’t have the same negative experience from it as oral or topical HRT. I’m pretty sure Peat isn’t a fan of any estrogen but if you need to use it I think vaginal inserts are safer than the oral pills. Please keep in mind I’m not a scientist just a woman sharing my experience!

lisamarie1010

Thank you so much. I think I would like to try the Cortinon.The dryness is so painful, and I thought that I had ultra dry skin on just my thighs - and wonder if that is some how part of what I consider a lack of hydration. Thank you I will look into Cortinon.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you so much. I think I would like to try the Cortinon.The dryness is so painful, and I thought that I had ultra dry skin on just my thighs - and wonder if that is some how part of what I consider a lack of hydration. Thank you I will look into Cortinon.
You’re welcome. I’ve found cocoa butter to be a nice moisturizer.

B

Braveheart

please double the size of the bottle. the pricing is ridiculous
Huh? Explain please...you want bigger/more because you think the product is so valuable and such a great deal... naturally you want more of it....that is understandable.

johnwester130

Huh? Explain please...you want bigger/more because you think the product is so valuable and such a great deal... naturally you want more of it....that is understandable.

it should be double the size for the same price

CJ23

Can I purshase this? The site where it says 'buy now; takes me to this thread. Im wanting vit d and k 2 and was going to buy kuinone but this helps me get all those things!