EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Owen B

I think that's possible about the estrogen. I remember Haidut writing about weightlifters who take a lot of AIs and end up with hypogonadism.

It's true. I underestimated this stuff. I thought it was going to be a kind of neutral maintenance thing. It's stronger than I thought.

I decided to go back to topical and cycle off it for awhile. I did notice increased libido with the topical. This all started with oral. I also used some topical Progestene for the first time in a while. I think it's already helped. I may have been low. It has an AI effect though too, but i think it's anabolic at low doses.

Wagner83

The past week I again took estroban, I noticed better morning wood, more energy and better mood (other things played a part of course). However I started having heart palpitations, I think I get them from kuinone and possibly low estrogens too, this is annoying not sure how to avoid that.

D

Deleted member 5487

It could, if it lowers estrogen or cortisol too much. But so far we have had these reports only from people using multiple doses daily.

This would explain my neck feels like hell last few days. However Sleep/libido are up, anxiety is down. Great supplement.

D

Deleted member 5487

Can it cause bone aches and joint discomfort ? Felt a bit cranky mentally

Your not alone. My neck creeks and hurts bad and I am young. However libido/Sleep benefits are incredible.

Wagner83

What about low serum calcium caused by k2?
I doubt it as I get the palpitations almost instantly at 1mg , but who knows. @Travis posted about K2 interfering with Coq10 and that in itself could give issues and palpitations, apparently there are other people who experienced similar issues but I did not check. I think I'll try the other fat soluble vitamins without the K2.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
K2 interfering with Coq10

K2 can substitute for CoQ10 fully but I have not seen anything about it actually interfering with CoQ10. Can you find that post/link please?

D

Deleted member 5487

Did you work out what caused the neck problem

Just a lowering of cortisol and estrogen I believe. Haidut mentioned it a few times here. It's probably been elevated for years becuase of football and neck injury.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddjd

Just a lowering of cortisol and estrogen I believe. Haidut mentioned it a few times here. It's probably been elevated for years becuase of football and neck injury.
I get upper back and neck ache every time I take vitamin a acetate. Maybe it's a cortisol issue also

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I thought the ratio of vitamin A to D should be 10:1?

There are various studies on this but the mot often mentioned ratio is i the range 4:1 to 8:1.

Frankdee20

There are various studies on this but the mot often mentioned ratio is i the range 4:1 to 8:1.

Since it's much easier to obtain carotenoids in the diet for me, and assuming I have decent conversion, can these foods help get to that ratio ? I am low D3 though.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Frankdee20

Maybe Calcium homeostasis involving Parathyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So what would that mean? Lack of calcium in the diet?

No, I meant temporary drop in blood calcium due to higher K2 dose. I think K2 and D should be used together to minimize that risk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals