EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey @haidut, sorry if it's been mentioned in the (looong) thread, but did you change the formulation of Estroban? Unless it's a misprint, the label now says 6,000IU A, 2,000IU D (instead of 5,000IU and 1,000IU). E and K are the same at 65mg and 2mg, respectively.

If it has been changed, I prefer this formulation, because I find I always manage to get a few thousand IUs of A, but rarely get enough D, so this way my ratio of A to D works out better.

Yes, we changed it and increased the vitamin D dose to 2,000 IU per dose. This seems to be the dose that most people react optimally to, especially during the winter. In the summer, fewer drops can be used which would allow the bottle to last even longer.

dd99

Yes, we changed it and increased the vitamin D dose to 2,000 IU per dose. This seems to be the dose that most people react optimally to, especially during the winter. In the summer, fewer drops can be used which would allow the bottle to last even longer.
Great, thanks for the update.

mirc12354

Since it is wintertime here (Slovenia) I started my daugther on about half a dose of Estroban daily in order to improve her immunity. The thing is her apetite skyrocketed on that - she eats at least twice the amount of food she used to before starting it. Is this just a sign of increased metabolism and therefore OK or should I lower the dosage? She is 4 years old.

Black Ops

Hello everyone,

Been a long time lurker and finally decided to create an account

I'm planning to buy the estroban supplement and wondering if it's preferred to take it sublingually (under tongue) and if so, how long to keep it under the tongue

Constatine

Since it is wintertime here (Slovenia) I started my daugther on about half a dose of Estroban daily in order to improve her immunity. The thing is her apetite skyrocketed on that - she eats at least twice the amount of food she used to before starting it. Is this just a sign of increased metabolism and therefore OK or should I lower the dosage? She is 4 years old.
Yes it's due to an increased metabolism and it's actually a very good thing. Despite our current culture women should not eat very little food. It's very healthy for a woman to eat 3000 calories a day or more as long as their metabolism support it. So I would say keep her at the current dosage.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I don't think this is a bad sign. Big appetite without gaining much weight is usually sign of good metabolism. Does she sleep better too?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes it's due to an increased metabolism and it's actually a very good thing. Despite our current culture women should not eat very little food. It's very healthy for a woman to eat 3000 calories a day or more as long as their metabolism support it. So I would say keep her at the current dosage.

Oops, just saw you already answered it before me :):
Thanks.

mirc12354

I don't think this is a bad sign. Big appetite without gaining much weight is usually sign of good metabolism. Does she sleep better too?
She never had any issues with sleep so it's hard to tell but it takes a little longer for her to fall asleep in the evening which could be due to all the additonal food in her digestive system but once she does fall asleep she sleeps like a baby as she always did.

Wagner83

@burtlancast if you can still carry the weight of your testicles long enough to reach the keyboard you're welcome to give feedback on application of estroban on scrotum.

Amazoniac

Wagner83

Yes I posted in it and in the twin thread too. I searched for "estroban" posted by 'burtlancast" but not a single post of his showed up. I think @Stryker tried vitamin A on scrotum but I'm not sure he tried estroban.

It was one of the creepiest searches of mine on Google: ray peat forum on scrotum
Same for me ( if you remove the ones on google videos).

Amazoniac

Yes I posted in it and in the twin thread too. I searched for "estroban" posted by 'burtlancast" but not a single post of his showed up. I think @Stryker tried vitamin A on scrotum but I'm not sure he tried estroban.

Same for me ( if you remove the ones on google videos).
I tried to find members that used it on scrotum and I also couldn't find anything. Perhaps the chances of someone replying to the same question on the scrotum thread are greater.
burtlan is usually discrete..

A. squamosa

helloooo, I don't want to go through 23 pages to find the answer to my q, so apologies if this is a repeat or obvious, but what's the best application with this one? Skin, oral, other?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
helloooo, I don't want to go through 23 pages to find the answer to my q, so apologies if this is a repeat or obvious, but what's the best application with this one? Skin, oral, other?

Topical is the only officially authorized route but many people choose to use orally.

A. squamosa

Cool, thanks, the thinnest skin is best I'm guessing, inner wrists, hands, neck etc? does it make a difference if applied after/before eating anything?

theLaw

I have used this product for the last 6 months with decent results, specifically with lowering estrogen. Although I didn't see any major changes in overall health, I like knowing that I am getting a solid dose of AKE&D daily to supplement my diet.

Would love to see a mineral supplement as an alternative to Oysters.

Cheers! :)