EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Blossom said:
Last week had a major change in my body where suddenly it seemed I no longer needed cascara and my thyroid function changed. After reflecting on this sudden change I realised that I had been using the estro-ban for about one week when all of the changes occurred. I'm thinking it is the vitamin a specifically that made such a big difference. Before estro-ban I got my vitamin a from diet only and the major portion of that came from liver about once a week. I had been using d and k and primarily got e from my Progest-e. I'm really liking the estro-ban so if it becomes available for purchase in the future you can count me as a customer! It's very convenient too.

Thanks Blossom! I really hope that the supplement helped. I use it myself and notice higher temperatures with less supplemental thyroid.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hello everybody! Thanks for your patience and the feedback. After many delays in the supply chain my "crew" is ready to start supplying EstroBan commercially, and if things go smoothy, some additional supplements inspired by Peat. For those interested, here is the URL from which you can replenish your EstroBan supplies. As promised, and based on the survey, we kept the price at the lowest possible level that covers our costs. Enjoy!
http://mkt.com/idealabs-llc

paper_clips43

I have been taking estroBan for 3 weeks now. I take 4-6 drops under the tongue once a day after a meal. I feel really good taking it. I started taking thyroid at the same time so I am not sure which I can attribute the temperature raise too although I suspect its a combination of both. Either way I feel good knowing that I can getting an extra dose of the RIGHT vitamins.
In todays world unless we are eating a perfect diet including ALL of the animal and RIPE fruits then it is a good idea to think about supplementing with the right kind of vitamins.

Thanks Haidut for all of the information you share thorought the week and for offering this great product EstroBan!

kiran

I have been taking estroBan for 3-4 weeks now. I take 4 drops once a day. It makes me feel quite good. I believe I can attribute it to the vit E, since I was taking most of the other ingredients already. It reminds me of the benefits I used to get from the old unique E.

Count me in!

I think the site should have a bit more info so I can send people there...

5magicbeans

Is the amount/container size the same as the sample?

Thank you!

4peatssake

haidut said:
Hello everybody! Thanks for your patience and the feedback. After many delays in the supply chain my "crew" is ready to start supplying EstroBan commercially, and if things go smoothy, some additional supplements inspired by Peat. For those interested, here is the URL from which you can replenish your EstroBan supplies. As promised, and based on the survey, we kept the price at the lowest possible level that covers our costs. Enjoy!
http://mkt.com/idealabs-llc
Help! I went to the website but could not figure out how to reorder. What am I missing?

Blossom

Forum Supporter

I just clicked on the word estro-ban and it took me through a easy step by step process.

4peatssake

Blossom said:
I just clicked on the word estro-ban and it took me through a easy step by step process.
That didn't happen for me. I clicked and got to a page where all I could do was "save to wish list." No check out process, nothing I clicked on got me to an order page.

I'll try another browser.

4peatssake

4peatssake said:
Nope, nada. I used Firefox, Chrome and IE.
I think it is because I'm in Canada and the account is limited to payments from the US.
Regardless, it doesn't work for me. :(

juanitacarlos

4peatssake said:
4peatssake said:
Nope, nada. I used Firefox, Chrome and IE.
I think it is because I'm in Canada and the account is limited to payments from the US.
Regardless, it doesn't work for me. :(

Yep same for me 4peats - must be an international thing.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Maybe you gals could pm haidut and make other arrangements? I'm thinking he would be willing to help and maybe he doesn't know about the problem with international orders. I'm sorry to hear that.

4peatssake

Blossom said:
Maybe you gals could pm haidut and make other arrangements? I'm thinking he would be willing to help and maybe he doesn't know about the problem with international orders. I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm sure he'll work something out as he was able to ship the sample to me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hi all. Sorry about the issues with ordering. It must be the credit card processing company. They are known to randomly disallow international orders. While I am fighting with them, try to order by providing a "default" US address. Here is one to try

Your Name
920 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001

Then you PM me and tell me your real address. I don't have a problem shipping internationally. If that does not work we will figure something out wit PayPal or some other payment company.
To answer the question posted before - the product I am selling is the exact same as the sample some of you received. The only difference is that the vitamin A used is "retinyl palmitate". My source for "retinyl acetate" is out of stock and I am waiting for them to restock and then I will be switching again to that form of vitamin A. All other ingredients are unchanged - both the vitamins and solvents like organic olive and coconut oil.
I will try to post some information about the product as requested.

4peatssake

haidut said:
Hi all. Sorry about the issues with ordering. It must be the credit card processing company. They are known to randomly disallow international orders. While I am fighting with them, try to order by providing a "default" US address. Here is one to try

Your Name
920 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001

Then you PM me and tell me your real address. I don't have a problem shipping internationally. If that does not work we will figure something out wit PayPal or some other payment company.
To answer the question posted before - the product I am selling is the exact same as the sample some of you received. The only difference is that the vitamin A used is "retinyl palmitate". My source for "retinyl acetate" is out of stock and I am waiting for them to restock and then I will be switching again to that form of vitamin A. All other ingredients are unchanged - both the vitamins and solvents like organic olive and coconut oil.
I will try to post some information about the product as requested.
The problem is that the regular payment processing does not even show up.
There is no option to do anything other than "Save to list."
So I'm not able to input a false address. PayPal will work great for me meantime. I'll PM you.

Here's a screen shot of what comes up.

Attachments

• estroban.JPG
    estroban.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 2,189
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Apologies for the these technical hiccups, they are not of my making.
While I am wrestling with this issue that is entirely the making of the credit card merchant, people outside the USA can use this free tool/service to "simulate" being present in the USA.

https://hola.org/

The credit card processing company claims to be able to process international cards and says the issue is the person being present in the USA. Given how easy it is to appear to be coming from anywhere, even unintentionally, I think this is a rather unimaginative approach on behalf of the merchant, and I will be looking for other more international-friendly services. In the meantime please try to use the free masking service above and let me know if it works or not.
Thanks to everyone for their understanding.

4peatssake

Hola-luia! :woo

Thanks haidut, the Hola tool worked fine. Not sure why Unlocator didn't kick in. :?
Nonetheless, I'm all good now to place my order.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Awesome! Glad it is working as expected. If anybody else tries it out from outside the USA I'd appreciate some success/failure feedback.
Thanks in advance.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the affordable pricing!

4peatssake

Sorry to say, I spoke to soon. :(

I managed to bypass the restrictions using Hola OK but even with a fake address I couldn't get past aditional restrictions because you have to use a valid zip with your credit card information. Using a false zip code doesn't work as it comes up invalid payment info and it will only take a US zip code.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals