EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut is it possible to pay extra for a a quicker (preferably 7 days) delivery to the uk? Thanks.

The shipping method we use right now should get the package there within 7 days. In fact, the fastest we have seen is 2.5 days door to door. Any delays beyond 5 days are due to customs, which a faster shipping option is not going to resolve.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I had to turn my phone to landscape mode for the bag to show up

Good to know, thanks. I will relay this to others who have similar issues.

Antonello

@haidut when I put estroban topical on my face I get very dry skin especially around my eyes. I don’t get this effect from tocovit or kuinone so must be the vitamin a or d inside estroban.
I thought it was beneficial for the skin use fat soluble vitamins but this is not my case.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut when I put estroban topical on my face I get very dry skin especially around my eyes. I don’t get this effect from tocovit or kuinone so must be the vitamin a or d inside estroban.
I thought it was beneficial for the skin use fat soluble vitamins but this is not my case.

Vitamin A can have that effect. Have you measured your levels? We have not gotten such reports before, but thanks for reporting.

Antonello

Vitamin A can have that effect. Have you measured your levels? We have not gotten such reports before, but thanks for reporting.
I haven’t measured my level but when I stopped supplement estroban for two days the dryness disappeared.
I have use estroban mostly topically 8 drops a day before bed for a couple of months and it’s work very well for sleep and also my prostate because I didn’t wake up for urinate on it.
But since I stopped all the symptoms reappear and I’m scared to trigger some toxicity of A/D.
Btw kuinone and tocovit doesn’t give me side effect but either benefits so...
Obviously a test for A and D will clarity

Antonello

@haidut Dry skin is also a symptom of vitamin D deficiency. Could extra vit D supplementation counteract the vit A dryness?
If the vit A reach an high level does its still matter the ratio of 5:1 in case we just need supplement extra D?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Dry skin is also a symptom of vitamin D deficiency. Could extra vit D supplementation counteract the vit A dryness?
If the vit A reach an high level does its still matter the ratio of 5:1 in case we just need supplement extra D?

The ration of 5:1 is just a guideline. Some people may need to supplement additional isolated vitamins depending on their nutritional status. I don't think there is an issue with supplementing extra D, especially if the person is deficient in vitamin D to start with.

raypeatclips

@haidut I am wondering about the colour of estroban. When I used the older concentration of 1,000 IU vitamin D, estroban was a milky sort of off-white colour. Now the new estroban, at 2,000 IU D and 6k A, is clear and sort of like a darker olive oil. What has facilitated the colour change?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I am wondering about the colour of estroban. When I used the older concentration of 1,000 IU vitamin D, estroban was a milky sort of off-white colour. Now the new estroban, at 2,000 IU D and 6k A, is clear and sort of like a darker olive oil. What has facilitated the colour change?

EstroBan has only been a milky color 2-3 years ago when we first started, due to the vitamin A we used at the time. Ever since then, it has been a dark amberish/red color and has been transparent. It should not resemble olive oil in any way. We used to use olive oil 2-3 years ago, but this has also been stopped. Do you have pictures of the liquid and its color?

raypeatclips

EstroBan has only been a milky color 2-3 years ago when we first started, due to the vitamin A we used at the time. Ever since then, it has been a dark amberish/red color and has been transparent. It should not resemble olive oil in any way. We used to use olive oil 2-3 years ago, but this has also been stopped. Do you have pictures of the liquid and its color?

I must have been using 2 year old estroban until recently then! So it was the vitamin A, interesting, it still has that great vitamin A smell. Olive oil was a poor description on my part, it is exactly what you said dark amberish/red colour and transparent.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I must have been using 2 year old estroban until recently then! So it was the vitamin A, interesting, it still has that great vitamin A smell. Olive oil was a poor description on my part, it is exactly what you said dark amberish/red colour and transparent.

Interesting. Do you still get good effects from this old bottle?

raypeatclips

Interesting. Do you still get good effects from this old bottle?

The old bottle has finished now, and I am onto the new one.

It is difficult to say, I often forgot to use estroban (and other supplements) for any regular basis (hence why I was still using a 2+ year old bottle!) And also I was perhaps not using it accurately. I used to put the full 8 drops onto my wrists and rubbed in, but I think this was not a good place to put it. Peat mentioned to me in an email that the wrists were too small of a place to use vitamin D, and that a larger area such a legs were needed. I did feel like there was a subtle benefit though when I used a few days in a row.

D

danishispsychic

i am on my first month and about to re order. i used it on my gums - like i used to do with progest e. what i have noticed is that i am calmer and possibly my digestion is improving- fingers crossed.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
i am on my first month and about to re order. i used it on my gums - like i used to do with progest e. what i have noticed is that i am calmer and possibly my digestion is improving- fingers crossed.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut - i need a jumbo size estroban when i re order. do you have a bigger bottle of it?

We don't currently, but if you order say 3 EstroBan we can combine them into a single, bigger 1oz bottle like the one used for Kuinone or TocoVit.

johnwester130

does this fatigue people or give people energy throughout the day ?

if estroban gave me fatigue, would eating it with food change that ?