1. 10% Discount At RedLightMan.com For Ray Peat Forum Members!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

EstroBan - Dietary Supplement With Vitamins K2, A, D, E

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Jan 24, 2014.

?

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

1. No

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

14 vote(s)
    9.2%
  3. Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

10 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

35 vote(s)
    23.0%
  5. Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

49 vote(s)
    32.2%
  6. Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

39 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

I may do a separate product with B1, B3 and biotin, so those should not stain. But the doses for those vitamins in the new supplement would be much higher than the ones in Energin.

2. A.R

A.R Member

Would it be possible to have a DMSO option available for this product? Or would it cause too much hassle to dissolve in DMSO rather than MCT? Like you mentioned, it would really help those who are on low income/budget!

The fact that your supplements are custom made is what makes them so great! Thanks again for all that you have to offer.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Some of the vitamins like D and A are already dissolved in oil so they won't mix well with DMSO.
    But I will look into this.

4. Xisca

Xisca Member

This would be the winter suplement but I would like a product wihout vit. D!

5. Black Ops

Black Ops Member

Can these vitamins be absorbed subliminally or will oral provide a better absorption profile?

6. Abc123

Abc123 Member

Just received my Estroban, Tyronene and Pansterone! (I will be testing Estroban first only for a couple days) although my DHEA and DHT and very low. I could really use the Pansterone. Anxious to try 1 drop tonight on the scrotum.

I will be first using Estroban only to see its effect. I just used 8 drops on the scrotum. I'm really hoping that it helps rid my puffy nipples and water retention. I believe I'm very estrogen dominate and have high aromatase. Now that my thyroid is coming back, my nipple puffiness is getting worse and bigger. I will keep updating with my progress!

7. TripleOG

TripleOG New Member

Is the concentration of vitamins in the blood through topical application cumulative? If I'm understanding this correctly, after 3-4 days of topical use, blood levels would be comparative to oral absorption?

8. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Actually, blood levels after topical use may be even higher than oral as it avoids the first pass metabolism through the liver. The half-life is also likely to be longer. But because topical targets less the liver and more the rest of the tissues, for people trying to improve liver health oral route may be better. I would try both routes and then stick with what improves symptoms more.

9. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Quoting an oldie.. Does that suggest supplementing estroban is not optimal during the summer or if exposed to a good amount of sunlight?

10. DCLOSE

DCLOSE Member

I have been using this combo for a week now. Using 8 drops a day. Things feel good, noticed a increase in spontaneous erections mostly right before i fall asleep. I also have been noticing a bit of diarrhea. Not sure if the diarrhea is from Estroban pushing unwanted toxins out at a higher rate or not. Thanks @haidut for providing awesome compounds.

Will post more updates as I notice more.

11. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

You taking orally or topically?

12. DCLOSE

DCLOSE Member

Orally

13. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

It has been mentioned many times that oral vitamin E can have negative effects on digestion for some people.

14. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Great, thanks! As some other people already mentioned oral vitamin E can irritate the gut. I would try topically as well.

15. DCLOSE

DCLOSE Member

So I have been putting it topically on my bicep and still diarrhea. Not sure what to do.

16. Constatine

Constatine Member

Try mixing it with melted coconut oil and then apply the coconut oil topically or eat it.