EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes, staining, I would still take some energin orally, but would be interested in the B1, B3, biotin for topically application, as topical application on the forehead seems very effective.

I may do a separate product with B1, B3 and biotin, so those should not stain. But the doses for those vitamins in the new supplement would be much higher than the ones in Energin.

A.R

I think it already is open source - the ingredients are there for everyone to see as well as their doses. The rest of the bottle is organic olive oil. I think most people pay for convenience and also some countries getting say vitamin K2 or pure tocopherols is next to impossible.
Btw, I am testing a version based on DMSO/ethanol so if absorption proves to be close to 100% with that one then one EstroBan can last potentially for months thus decreasing the cost per dose dramatically.

So far the demand for this is really limited. No more than 10 people have requested it. Given that there is vitamin E in EstroBan and it improves absorption through the skin (hence the use as solvent in Progest-E) I think most people are getting good absorption rates right now and have not felt the need for the DMSO.
Would it be possible to have a DMSO option available for this product? Or would it cause too much hassle to dissolve in DMSO rather than MCT? Like you mentioned, it would really help those who are on low income/budget!

The fact that your supplements are custom made is what makes them so great! Thanks again for all that you have to offer.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would it be possible to have a DMSO option available for this product? Or would it cause too much hassle to dissolve in DMSO rather than MCT?

The fact that your supplements are custom made is what makes them so great! Thanks again for all that you have to offer.

Some of the vitamins like D and A are already dissolved in oil so they won't mix well with DMSO.
But I will look into this.

Xisca

This would be the winter suplement but I would like a product wihout vit. D!

Black Ops

Can these vitamins be absorbed subliminally or will oral provide a better absorption profile?

Abc123

Just received my Estroban, Tyronene and Pansterone! (I will be testing Estroban first only for a couple days) although my DHEA and DHT and very low. I could really use the Pansterone. Anxious to try 1 drop tonight on the scrotum.

I will be first using Estroban only to see its effect. I just used 8 drops on the scrotum. I'm really hoping that it helps rid my puffy nipples and water retention. I believe I'm very estrogen dominate and have high aromatase. Now that my thyroid is coming back, my nipple puffiness is getting worse and bigger. I will keep updating with my progress!

TripleOG

Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D, E

About 25% of the oral absorption, but the half-life is much longer - i.e. usually 3-4 days as opposed to a few hours for oral absorption.

Is the concentration of vitamins in the blood through topical application cumulative? If I'm understanding this correctly, after 3-4 days of topical use, blood levels would be comparative to oral absorption?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is the concentration of vitamins in the blood through topical application cumulative? If I'm understanding this correctly, after 3-4 days of topical use, blood levels would be comparative to oral absorption?

Actually, blood levels after topical use may be even higher than oral as it avoids the first pass metabolism through the liver. The half-life is also likely to be longer. But because topical targets less the liver and more the rest of the tissues, for people trying to improve liver health oral route may be better. I would try both routes and then stick with what improves symptoms more.

Wagner83

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

Studies show that the optimal ratio of vitamin A to vitamin D is about 5:1, so the product has 5,000 IU of vitamin A and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving. I could make it higher but a lot of people I know report bad side effects from doses of vitamin D3 above 1,500 IU per day (as a supplement).
Quoting an oldie.. Does that suggest supplementing estroban is not optimal during the summer or if exposed to a good amount of sunlight?

Epistrophy

I have been using this combo for a week now. Using 8 drops a day. Things feel good, noticed a increase in spontaneous erections mostly right before i fall asleep. I also have been noticing a bit of diarrhea. Not sure if the diarrhea is from Estroban pushing unwanted toxins out at a higher rate or not. Thanks @haidut for providing awesome compounds.

Will post more updates as I notice more.

raypeatclips

I have been using this combo for a week now. Using 8 drops a day. Things feel good, noticed a increase in spontaneous erections mostly right before i fall asleep. I also have been noticing a bit of diarrhea. Not sure if the diarrhea is from Estroban pushing unwanted toxins out at a higher rate or not. Thanks @haidut for providing awesome compounds.

You taking orally or topically?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great, thanks! As some other people already mentioned oral vitamin E can irritate the gut. I would try topically as well.

Obi-wan

Love this stuff! Do 8 drops under the tongue every morning after Energin and it puts me over the top in the feel good zone. Like Superman good! There is a post about wanting to bath in it. I want to join that party!:pillowfight

Wagner83

Love this stuff! Do 8 drops under the tongue every morning after Energin and it puts me over the top in the feel good zone. Like Superman good! There is a post about wanting to bath in it. I want to join that party!:pillowfight
How long have you been using it?

Obi-wan

I am half way through my second bottle. Was doing topical for awhile but feel under the tongue is way more effective. I am considering doing a second application of 8 drops later in the afternoon.