EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Erica

@Erica I'm not haidut but the last time this was discussed he was not planning on using the wheat germ based vitamin E in estroban. He hasn't announced any changes in the estroban formula so you should be fine. I have celiac disease too and wondered the same thing. I'm sure he will verify if this is correct.

Thank you for the reassurance. Hoping you're right!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I just purchased Estroban last night, and I just realized that the separate vitamin E supplement from IL is derived from wheat germ oil. I assume the vitamin E in Estroban is from the same derivative? Wish I would've noticed that prior to ordering. I have celiac disease, and therefore won't be able to use it. It seems as though my order has already shipped too. What can I do about this? @haidut

The vitamin E used for EstroBan is NOT the same as the one used for TocoVit. If we used the same vitamin for both it would drive the price of EstroBan too high. We use pharmaceutical grade mixed tocopherols for the EstroBan and as such it should be allergen free. At least that is how it is certified by the vendor. So far (knock on wood) I have not gotten a single report of allergic reactions to EstroBan in gluten-sensitive (or soy-sensitive for that matter) people.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Another question, since Haidut has already been summoned to the thread ...

Does the current version of EstroBan actually come out of the bottle? (Or will I still need to continue to remove the dropper part of the bottle and shake it out onto my finger as I have been? - last purchased October 2015, using at room temperature)

I think that problem has been resolved long ago, as the other commenter above mention. I have not gotten reports of clogged dropper in the entire 2016 so far.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@Erica I'm not haidut but the last time this was discussed he was not planning on using the wheat germ based vitamin E in estroban. He hasn't announced any changes in the estroban formula so you should be fine. I have celiac disease too and wondered the same thing. I'm sure he will verify if this is correct.

That is correct, thanks Blossom.

Erica

The vitamin E used for EstroBan is NOT the same as the one used for TocoVit. If we used the same vitamin for both it would drive the price of EstroBan too high. We use pharmaceutical grade mixed tocopherols for the EstroBan and as such it should be allergen free. At least that is how it is certified by the vendor. So far (knock on wood) I have not gotten a single report of allergic reactions to EstroBan in gluten-sensitive (or soy-sensitive for that matter) people.

Thanks for the clarification!

800mRepeats

I think that problem has been resolved long ago, as the other commenter above mention. I have not gotten reports of clogged dropper in the entire 2016 so far.

Very good, thank you! It's not been a big deal, but a minor annoyance.

PUTFOT

How does the vitamin E in estroban differ from the one in tocovit? Is it simply a matter of quantity?

Wagner83

See here:

The vitamin E used for EstroBan is NOT the same as the one used for TocoVit. We use pharmaceutical grade mixed tocopherols for the EstroBan and as such it should be allergen free.

More info on toco vit e here : TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

I took my first dose of estroban at night and was warmer than usual (hard to stay under the duvet) , I took an other dose in the morning, this time topical and have not felt anything dramatic from it, most of my body is relaxed (belly aside) but I can't say the estroban is responsible for this.

Wagner83

It's been my third day on it, hard to say if the nice libido and mood effects are due to the estroban as I felt I was already getting better, in any case I am doing well (I'm sure this makes everyone's day). I take 8 drops with a meal or topically.

Wagner83

Still going, voice has also been lower , it resonates better as it has rarely done in except for a few mornings, mostly years ago. I woke a few nights with erection (some time ago it never happened). On the other hand sleep has not been so fruitful.
Again, hard to say the importance of estroban in all of this, I can only report my experience!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Still going, voice has also been lower , it resonates better as it has rarely done in except for a few mornings, mostly years ago. I woke a few nights with erection (some time ago it never happened). On the other hand sleep has not been so fruitful.
Again, hard to say the importance of estroban in all of this, I can only report my experience!

Thanks, great feedback! How much are you taking?

Wagner83

As I said, 8 drops with a meal. I've been taking it for 4-5 days only . I mostly take it orally (8 drops) with a meal but tried topical once. I felt this one took longer to kick in but worked too, again it's a bit hard to know what is the main reason of how I feel but so far I have only positive things to say. Lower voice, better night wood, better mood , who wouldn't want that?

I'm trying to refrain from using all the very nice supplements I have at hand for the sake of the experiment (1 - 2 weeks).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
As I said, 8 drops with a meal. I've been taking it for 4-5 days only . I mostly take it orally (8 drops) with a meal but tried topical once. I felt this one took longer to kick in but worked too, again it's a bit hard to know what is the main reason of how I feel but so far I have only positive things to say. Lower voice, better night wood, better mood , who wouldn't want that?

I'm trying to refrain from using all the very nice supplements I have at hand for the sake of the experiment (1 - 2 weeks).

Excellent, thanks! If you do any blood tests while taking any of the supplements I would appreciate if you share the results. It does not really matter what you test for, I think any of the important biomarkers showing change would be valuable to see.

Wagner83

I'll probably do blood work again but not sure it will be in the very near future and definitely not before Christmas, ideally I'd like to do an other blood test only on the new diet and then check what other supplements do, to have a proper starting point, but it's likely I'll have used some of your supplements in the meantime.

I usually test for E2, Dht, Bio available T, shbg, T , prolactin , FSH , LH. Is that any good? I know you usually recommend prolactin and estrone among other things, I wouldn't be able to compare them to previous results.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'll probably do blood work again but not sure it will be in the very near future and definitely not before Christmas, ideally I'd like to do an other blood test only on the new diet and then check what other supplements do, to have a proper starting point, but it's likely I'll have used some of your supplements in the meantime.

I usually test for E2, Dht, Bio available T, shbg, T , prolactin , FSH , LH. Is that any good? I know you usually recommend prolactin and estrone among other things, I wouldn't be able to compare them to previous results.

Those are perfect, so if you do test and are willing to share please post the results here.

Wagner83

Today libido is less present, voice is also back to its "normal" or should I say usual depth. I had a strong cup of coffee the past few mornings but not today. Sleep has been pretty bad and even more so last night. So it will be interesting to see if the positive signs I have experienced return without coffee and as my sleep improves , otherwise it will mean coffee played a strong part in all of this.
I still feel pretty good overall but tired.

Wagner83

Same today, voice is not deeper as it was a couple of days ago, the rest is purty nice as it has been for some time now. Yesterday evening I had applied 4 drops to each leg , so that made it drops in the morning orally and 8 drops in the evening topically. Today I took them orally.
I have some acne which is not clearing, zinc usually help with this, and so does avoiding certain food. It wouldn't surprise me if the 1.5 % milk is giving the little spots.
What would be a reasonable timeframe to notice changes with the estroban?
It's possible the couple of wbm I had at night and the strong cup of coffee in the morning were having the vast majority of the positive effects.

Wagner83

I felt excellent this morning (voice, libido, erection, feeling compeltely relaxed), yesterday I had done 8 drops in the morning and 6 drops in the evening , both orally. I slept better too, and it's not the first time I notice a hefty dose of spinach and spinach juice at night is very beneficial.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals