EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 105 27.8%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.4%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've been taking 4 drops of Estroban a day plus 2 drops of retinil and 2 drops of Kuinone to try and push some estrogen out of my fat/tissue stores. I finally convinced my doc to order estrogen sulfate and prolactin tests. My prolactin is near the bottom of the range but the E1S number came back high. Is this an indication that I'm successfully getting the estrogen out and it's spiking serum levels or is high E1S and indication of general estrogen overload? My previous estradiol numbers have always come back bottom of the range.

So, E1S is an indication of high estrogenic "reserves". The body converts E1S into estrone (E1) as needed and then converts estrone to estradiol as needed. So, I would take the E1S number as more reliable than prolactin since prolactin rises together with estradiol and yours was low as you said. Having high E1S is ceratinly not desirable. Typically E1S is high in overweight people or people with low T/DHEA, or people with insulin resistance. Vitamin E, aspirin, progesterone, and even pregnenolone can lower E1S as I posted before.

DennisX

Typically E1S is high in overweight people or people with low T/DHEA, or people with insulin resistance. Vitamin E, aspirin, progesterone, and even pregnenolone can lower E1S as I posted before

By low T/DHEA did you mean low T and/or low DHEA?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
By low T/DHEA did you mean low T and/or low DHEA?

Either one or both could be low. High estrogen reserves often go hand in hand with low androgens and that could be T or DHEA-S in males, and DHEA-S in women.

RMH

Interesting. I'm pretty trim and muscular 6'1"/180lbs. My DHEA levels have been chronically low and my T levels (Free and Total) waiver in the lower half of the reference range. I've been reluctant to experiment much with hormones for fear of exacerbating MPB but I'm assuming some experimentation with a Pansterone type supplement and a full dose or two of an Estroban type supplement a day might be a good idea.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting. I'm pretty trim and muscular 6'1"/180lbs. My DHEA levels have been chronically low and my T levels (Free and Total) waiver in the lower half of the reference range. I've been reluctant to experiment much with hormones for fear of exacerbating MPB but I'm assuming some experimentation with a Pansterone type supplement and a full dose or two of an Estroban type supplement a day might be a good idea.

Do you take any AI drugs or anything to keep estradiol low? Typically, if E1S is high it would push estradiol and estriol also high. It is not very common to have high E1S and low other estrogens.

RMH

No AI's. In the past I've always had E2 tested and it's always come back low. The only difference over in the past few months is that I've substantially reduced fiber intake, increased sugar and have been taking 300mg of minocycline a day to eliminate lyme issues (swollen hands). I've been low PUFA for about a year.

Dopamine

I just finished my first bottle. I've been taking it with meals at 8 drops 1x per day. Definitely boosts my libido, temperature, and increases my pulse rate (my pulse tends to run too low). Also improves my mood and sense of resilience. I don't tend to get these effects from liver and the effects from this hit fast after ingestion. I also love the dropper bottle but I had to take the tip off to get out the last few drops. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dopamine

Makes sense. I had an episode today where i took estroban and had horrible brain fog. I got massiblvely depressed and could barely think. I had a bowel movement and felt noticeably different, but I was so depressed and out of it while on estro for around 7 hrs. Do you have any idea why this would happen? The first time I took it, it gave me an immediate libido spike and I felt amazing. It seems to have worn off though oddly. I think its part of my problem. ... whatever it is. Psa: nothing is wrong with his supplement.. my body just has this reaction to it.. ive gotten it before from other things with D

Low blood sugar? I have had similar feelings with pregnenolone, methylene blue, and some other supplements

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just finished my first bottle. I've been taking it with meals at 8 drops 1x per day. Definitely boosts my libido, temperature, and increases my pulse rate (my pulse tends to run too low). Also improves my mood and sense of resilience. I don't tend to get these effects from liver and the effects from this hit fast after ingestion. I also love the dropper bottle but I had to take the tip off to get out the last few drops. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks for the great feedback!

Amazoniac

Hey haidut, I'm posting here but the questions are not limited to Estroban:
- Is the skin less regulated than the intestines when it comes to absorption of nutrients? Do they pass more freely?
- How likely is it that the compounds are damaged sitting on the skin before being absorbed? And if they happen to be damaged, are they absorbed just as easily as if they were intact?
- How much competetion is there for absorption of nutrients from the same bottle (Estroban, Energin, etc)?
- Do they degrade more or less at the same pace inside the bottle?

Remember that comment that the order was shipped within minutes? It arrived in 10 days, it was by far the fastest international delivery for me so far. Impressive!

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey haidut, I'm posting here but the questions are not limited to Estroban:
- Is the skin less regulated than the intestines when it comes to absorption of nutrients? Do they pass more freely?
- How likely is it that the compounds are damaged sitting on the skin before being absorbed? And if they happen to be damaged, are they absorbed just as easily as if they were intact?
- How much competetion is there for absorption of nutrients from the same bottle (Estroban, Energin, etc)?
- Do they degrade more or less at the same pace inside the bottle?

Remember that comment that the order was shipped within minutes? It arrived in 10 days, it was by far the fastest international delivery for me so far. Impressive!

Wow, 10 days delivery? That is awesome, I will buy the postman a bottle of whiskey the next time I see him. Actually, it is not only his efforts but I can't buy whiskey for all the employees :):
EstroBan does not really degrade unless you put the drops on your skin without rubbing them and then expose your skin to sunlight for 24+ hours. In the unlikely scenario that you do that, only the Vitamin K will degrade, and vitamin E would need another 24 hours to start degrading. Not something practically achievable for most people.
Absorption through skin is NOT saturable as far as I know, unlike absorption through intestine. I think skin only has the equivalent of "passive transport", while the intestine has both active and passive transport for most vitamins. The only competition I am aware of is between vitamin E and K and it happened in the intestine, not the skin. So applying EstroBan or Energin on the skin will likely not lead to any competition for absorption. Once in the bloodstream, thiamine and B3 may compete for tissue transport but the studies I have seen used really high concentrations on the order of a few mM for each vitamin. That is not achievable by most people in vivo as it would require downing 10g - 12g thiamine and the same amount of B3 to mimic the competition observed in vitro. As far as the fat soluble vitamins, in the dose used in EstroBan I don't think they compete in any way for tissue transport.
Energin probably degrades a bit over time due to it being non-oily solution using ethanol and having access to oxygen. But still, I don't think Energin degradation is noticeable within the first 3 months, and most people use up the bottle within that timeframe. I don't think EstroBan degrades nearly as far and I have a bottle sitting in a cabinet that is over 2 years old. Absolutely no change in color or consistency.
Just my 2c.

AJC

In a similar vein to Amazoniac's post, how hot does it have to be for the products to start degrading? For instance, if they are left in the car in the summer for hours will that have any effects on them?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
In a similar vein to Amazoniac's post, how hot does it have to be for the products to start degrading? For instance, if they are left in the car in the summer for hours will that have any effects on them?

Did you read my response above?

AJC

Yes but I didn't take sensitivity to light and sensitivity to heat to be the same thing.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Yes but I didn't take sensitivity to light and sensitivity to heat to be the same thing.

Most vitamins have to boiled to endure any degradation, so left in the daytime heat is probably OK.

Erica

So I just purchased Estroban last night, and I just realized that the separate vitamin E supplement from IL is derived from wheat germ oil. I assume the vitamin E in Estroban is from the same derivative? Wish I would've noticed that prior to ordering. I have celiac disease, and therefore won't be able to use it. It seems as though my order has already shipped too. What can I do about this? @haidut

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Erica I'm not haidut but the last time this was discussed he was not planning on using the wheat germ based vitamin E in estroban. He hasn't announced any changes in the estroban formula so you should be fine. I have celiac disease too and wondered the same thing. I'm sure he will verify if this is correct.

Last edited:

800mRepeats

Another question, since Haidut has already been summoned to the thread ...

Does the current version of EstroBan actually come out of the bottle? (Or will I still need to continue to remove the dropper part of the bottle and shake it out onto my finger as I have been? - last purchased October 2015, using at room temperature)

Ingenol

Another question, since Haidut has already been summoned to the thread ...

Does the current version of EstroBan actually come out of the bottle? (Or will I still need to continue to remove the dropper part of the bottle and shake it out onto my finger as I have been? - last purchased October 2015, using at room temperature)
I've had no problems with this among several bottles purchased throughout 2016.