EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

Elephanto

Hey haidut, I was wondering if you thought about adding the rda for Vit B1 & B2 (since you posted a study showing those two to be required for estrogen detox by the liver), I think it could make the product a lot more powerful. I'm not really interested in therapeutic doses of B1/B2, but a product where I can get the rda for the two vits in one pill would be amazing. For the record I do find a remarkable estrogen reduction when I take small bits of my vit b1 and b2 pills but it's a hassle and I never know how much I get.

edit : oh yeah theyre not fat-soluble lol. But still would you be interested in making a new product with the rda for B1/B2 ?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey haidut, I was wondering if you thought about adding the rda for Vit B1 & B2 (since you posted a study showing those two to be required for estrogen detox by the liver), I think it could make the product a lot more powerful. I'm not really interested in therapeutic doses of B1/B2, but a product where I can get the rda for the two vits in one pill would be amazing. For the record I do find a remarkable estrogen reduction when I take small bits of my vit b1 and b2 pills but it's a hassle and I never know how much I get.

edit : oh yeah theyre not fat-soluble lol. But still would you be interested in making a new product with the rda for B1/B2 ?

OK, will consider doing this. Energin should be able to fulfill this role but if I understand correctly you want just B1 and B2, right?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I wonder if k2 and e should be taken at separate times. They seem to oppose each other.

This has been discussed earlier in the thread. In the doses used in EstroBan vitamins K and E do not affect each other. The vitamin E carrier protein, which also seems to carry vitamin K into the cell is not saturated at these doses. However, in higher doses of either K or E this is very legitimate concern.

Elephanto

OK, will consider doing this. Energin should be able to fulfill this role but if I understand correctly you want just B1 and B2, right?

I'm wary of high doses of B1 and B2 specifically. I think you posted the study yourself where B1 raised cancer risk at higher than Rda but decreased with huge doses not obtainable with this product. Riboflavin intake is linked to certain cancers. Even the relatively small doses contained in food are enough to increase prostate cancer risk, and high dose riboflavin ehances lung cancer proliferation. My anecdote is that I really didn't like how 50-100mg made me feel, I felt like my hair temporarily got worse on 100mg of B2 in terms of fullness.

I would not mind the niacinamide, b6 and biotin at those doses at all, those are well-thought. But as I said, I just want to get the Rda of B1/B2 because it doesnt seem to correlate with cancer at this dose, and I think it would probably be enough for the body to use in its estrogen detox function as I found miniscule bits of my 100mg b1/b2 pills to have a positive effect but I'm sure applying it topically would be more effective.

mirc12354

Do you think this product could be beneficial in this condition: Meningioma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the cause of this disease is not really well known but it is 3 times more frequent in women than in men and radiation seems to be a huge factor...

Or do you think rather high dose of Retinil would be better for such cases (Ray Peat in his article Prostate Cancer wr0te: "Wherever estrogen is a factor in the development of abnormal tissue, vitamin A supplementation would seem beneficial.")

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think this product could be beneficial in this condition: Meningioma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the cause of this disease is not really well known but it is 3 times more frequent in women than in men and radiation seems to be a huge factor...

Or do you think rather high dose of Retinil would be better for such cases (Ray Peat in his article Prostate Cancer wr0te: "Wherever estrogen is a factor in the development of abnormal tissue, vitamin A supplementation would seem beneficial.")

Please don't ask questions about specific conditions. It is illegal for me to answer them. What I can say is that several people have reported lower estrogen levels and prolactin from using EstroBan. Also, if you believe radiation poisoning or damage is at works, things like progesterone and DHEA, methylene blue, and caffeine can potentially help, as can aspirin. A DHEA metabolite is used by US military as radiation countermeasure for staff exposed to high levels of ionizing radiation at ICBM silos. Emodin and beta-lapachone have also shown radiation protection effects.

BobbyDukes

@haidut

Apologies, I just spend 30 mins writing you a PM, but I think it has crashed as there is no record of it in my 'sent items'.

I can't face writing that out again.

Would you consider selling the d3 portion of this product in a bottle? If so, how would you price it, and could I order in my next order?

Thank you, Sir.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Apologies, I just spend 30 mins writing you a PM, but I think it has crashed as there is no record of it in my 'sent items'.

I can't face writing that out again.

Would you consider selling the d3 portion of this product in a bottle? If so, how would you price it, and could I order in my next order?

Thank you, Sir.

You can buy the D3 pretty cheaply on Amazon. I have used the Carlson liquid product with good results myself. Google for "Carlson D3 4000 IU". At the moment, I don't have an interest in selling separate D3.

Tarmander

You can buy the D3 pretty cheaply on Amazon. I have used the Carlson liquid product with good results myself. Google for "Carlson D3 4000 IU". At the moment, I don't have an interest in selling separate D3.

When I worked at a health food store, I tried a few different vitamin D products, even a sublingual. I also found Carlson to be the best in terms of actually feeling the product.

BobbyDukes

Thank you for the information :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think this product would be appropriate to use for kids in wintertime?

Sure, why not. As long as a doctor is OK with the doses then it should be OK to use in children. I think the daily dose for A and D is 2,000 IU and 400 IU respectively for kids, so this means using roughly 4 drops daily, which would make an EstroBan last roughly 2 months instead of 1.

mirc12354

Sure, why not. As long as a doctor is OK with the doses then it should be OK to use in children. I think the daily dose for A and D is 2,000 IU and 400 IU respectively for kids, so this means using roughly 4 drops daily, which would make an EstroBan last roughly 2 months instead of 1.
I am fine with dosages for A and D3. E and K2 dosages are what concerns me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am fine with dosages for A and D3. E and K2 dosages are what concerns me.

Vitamin K2 (as MK-4) does not really have upper tolerable intake levels. The body seems to like to get as much as it can. Human studies with 500mg daily showed no side effects except mild stomach upset but this is due to the oral administration. With topical, I guess the sky is the limit for K2 (MK-4). Vitamin E dose is not that high - 65mg is about 100 IU - 150IU and the RDA is about 50 IU. So not likely to overdose on vitamin E while taking EstroBan. I suspect EstroBan and Energin are the safest supplements we have, even for children, but make sure you clear usage with a doctor first. I am always extra careful with children.

Makrosky

@haidut

Maybe you've answered this before but I can't find it.

If I apply estroban topically, how long do I have to wait before taking a shower, sweating from exercise or swimming?

These days I'm doing a lot of this and I'm having problems finding a time frame for applying. I never tried at night but I think it tends to rev me up so not good.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut

Maybe you've answered this before but I can't find it.

If I apply estroban topically, how long do I have to wait before taking a shower, sweating from exercise or swimming?

These days I'm doing a lot of this and I'm having problems finding a time frame for applying. I never tried at night but I think it tends to rev me up so not good.

I think waiting 30min for the oil to absorb is probably good enough.

DennisX

Topical absorption of Vit E from EstroBan in the blood would be exactly the same as oral absorption going through the stomach? Are the proportions absorbed from topical and oral the same?

RMH

I've been taking 4 drops of Estroban a day plus 2 drops of retinil and 2 drops of Kuinone to try and push some estrogen out of my fat/tissue stores. I finally convinced my doc to order estrogen sulfate and prolactin tests. My prolactin is near the bottom of the range but the E1S number came back high. Is this an indication that I'm successfully getting the estrogen out and it's spiking serum levels or is high E1S and indication of general estrogen overload? My previous estradiol numbers have always come back bottom of the range.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals