"Essential" Hypertension And Appreciating It For What It Really Is

rei

Please take it easy and stop fighting the process. You did not even arrive at fasting metabolism before screwing it up with numerous "supplements". Work towards arriving managing 3 days of fasting before deriving conclusions. From what you write it seems you are caving in to the sugar addiction just at the point your body is starting to shift metabolism to something more healthy.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Please take it easy and stop fighting the process. You did not even arrive at fasting metabolism before screwing it up with numerous "supplements". Work towards arriving managing 3 days of fasting before deriving conclusions. From what you write it seems you are caving in to the sugar addiction just at the point your body is starting to shift metabolism to something more healthy.
Yeah. I wish I could be in a better situation as far as being able to run away to a place where all I can do is detach. Then I can do a longer fast. But the current demands on my time and attention makes a dry fast of more than a day untenable. Rather than be a perfectionist and doing nothing at all, I'm having to adapt to the situation and making the best of it. Right now, it's about that. I'll be doing a 5-day fast where day 1 is a veggie juice fast, day 2 is an electrolyte water fast, day 3 is a dry fast, day 4 is an electrolyte water fast, and day 5 is a veggie juice fast, and after that I return to 2 days of regualar foods.

This is doable. I'm not doing a fruit juice fast because of the fructose. So I'm doing a veggie juice fast, but I'll add maltose because a veggie juice fast with all the potassium is going to drain me of blood sugar, and adding maltose instead of fructose provides sugar that isn't going to increase my uric acid. And instead of a water fast, I'm taking in water that has potassium, sodium, calcium, and magnesium. A water fast just takes minerals away from me as I experienced cramps and I haven't had cramps in a long, long while. On days I eat, I'll avoid high purine and high fructose food, to minimize on uric acid production.

This is a fast for my context, and I'm doing this fast to reset my level of homeostatis where the body would need lower blood pressure, and which would require less corrective adaptation as far as restricting my heart rate and metabolism goes. As you can see, there is a method to the madness to it. A 3-day dry fast is something I reserve for the future, but I admit that I'm viewing any protocol and supplement these days more critically. I want to understand the mechanism of action if I can, as there is a bewildering array of supplements and protocols, and I don't want to just jump into anything that comes along. I've been in this merry-go-round for far too long that I have to start questioning many things I take for granted and uncritically. I'm also refusing to accept that curing my hypertension will be my life story. Cure it soon, or move on!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

On Monday,

12 pm-
Blood pressure 175/111
Heart rate 79

5 pm -
Blood pressure 178/110
Heart rate 69

8 pm-
Blood pressure 178/111
Heart rate 71

Still eating regular meal, with focus on low fructose and low purines. I'm seeing low uric acid production helping with maintaining lower blood pressure, but only to a certain extent, by staying below 180/120. I also notice that as blood pressure goes down, heart rate goes higher. This makes sense, as the less hypoxia there is, the lower the blood pressure, and the higher the tissue oxygenation. As tissue oxygenation improves, heart rate improves as well.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

On Tuesday:

12pm -
Blood pressure 189/111
Heart rate 59

5pm -
Blood pressure 201/120
Heart rate 58

8pm -
Blood pressure 184/103
Heart rate 66

Blood pressure shot up and heart rate plummeted today. What gives? Well today I made an electrolyte concoction to drink. It would have been nice had I stopped with simply electrolytes (potassium, magnesium, calcium) but I couldn't resist adding a few supplements: b1, b2, b3, b6, and vitamin C. Any or all of these could be at fault. But I suspect b3. B3 is said to increase uric acid production.

I have to find out. So tomorrow, I won't do a veggie fast yet. I'll see what happens if I just repeat Tuesday's diet and just took in electrolytes (no b1, b2, b3, b6 and vitamin C).

TreasureVibe

I think what I'm about to say is questionable, but it stuck to me before that there were actual people with hypertension apparently being cured from it after they had their top spine disc called the atlas realigned. Even though it could be a dangerous procedure because it involves the veins and arteries that run through its notches and manipulating that area could cause a deadly rupture or deadly blood clot.

Here's a study on it:

Atlas vertebra realignment and achievement of arterial pressure goal in hypertensive patients: a pilot study. - PubMed - NCBI

We conclude that restoration of Atlas alignment is associated with marked and sustained reductions in BP similar to the use of two-drug combination therapy.

News reports on it:

TreasureVibe

In fact I might add, that the device used in the following TV program for atlas realignment might be safer than the traditional method:

Also youtube is full of videos by physiotherapists and chiropractors and the like that show instructions how to do atlas realignment yourself at home instead of having a therapist do it for you.

rei

That video is disgusting because they are selling something completely scam. Chiropractic is real as i can attest to but it won't happen using placebo cures. They might realign how you perceive things but the machine presented there is certainly not doing anything.

TreasureVibe

That video is disgusting because they are selling something completely scam. Chiropractic is real as i can attest to but it won't happen using placebo cures. They might realign how you perceive things but the machine presented there is certainly not doing anything.
I'm unaware of the effectiveness of the treatment used by this doctor. Just thought it should be worth mentioning that there are other methods of atlas realignment, as treatment of the neck in chiropractic is a controversial topic due to reported casualties as a result of it.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I actually believe in chiropractic. It has helped me before. I had a 3-week intensive spinal readjustment before going on a year of monthly follow-ups. Did wonders for me as it helped facilitate my recovery from hypoglycemia. There was a condition called subluxation (misaligned spinal discs) where nerves are pinched. Pinched nerves would cause the transmission on neural signals to go haywire, and the feedback loop between organs and the brain would become dsyfunctional.

What's interesting is that the chiropractor also suffered from high blood pressure, and he didn't take Rx drugs, and just like me, he would prefer to keep his blood pressure high than resort to medication. I'm pretty sure he looked for natural ways to cure his condition, but he kind of resigned to living with that condition, and somehow believed there are people naturally predisposed to high blood pressure. He died last year at 68, relatively young. Since I haven't been in touch with him for so long, I don't know what caused it, but I believe deep inside that it had to do with him being unable to find the root cause of his hypertension. Still, I believe he would be worse off still for taking Rx drugs to maintain a semblance of normal high blood pressure.

Hypertension has many causes, and finding the cause is difficult. What more if there are many causes to it, which I believe is my case. And this is compounded by having the body adapt to the original cause, such that even with the original cause gone, one still has to deal with the residual effect from the adaptation.

Going back to my situation, last night I got back to having to wake up to pee about twice. My pee was also more foamy, as compared to previous night where they were practically gone. I can't help but connect the dots and tell myself that the bump in blood pressure yesterday is related to my waking up to pee more and to my urine being foamy. The culprit, I believe is my intake of niacinamide. Niacinamide increases uric acid, and even at slight doses (about 40 mg) it would raise my uric acid enough to increase my blood pressure significantly. There is more hypoxia involved as well, and I believe the increased uric acid was able to affect NO levels, leading to a lower level of vasodilation. Hence, the lower heart rate (the body downregulates mitochondrial oxygen consumption and this affects the heart rate). The decreased tissue oxygenation leads the metabolic pathway towards more anaerobic glycolysis, leading to higher lactate production. And the increased lactate would decrease the renal uric acid excretion rate. This leads to the need to excrete more urine to relieve the accumulated uric acid in the blood. I don't know how to explain the increased foam, but maybe the condition is more conducive to the increased excretion of albumin in urine.

So, on to my meals and on to further limiting my intake of fructose and purines and supplements that would increase uric acid production. And to wee if my observations would confirm my hunches. It's amazing how long I've been on high fructose and high purines and how I was on a high dose of niacinamide for a month before this. I can't help but be amazed at how when I needed to cure something I would find myself taking substances that would actually be countering my goal. It reminds me of when I was kayaking and paddling to avoid a large rock, but all I'm doing is leading me to that piece of rock.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Wednesday:

12pm-
Blood pressure 193/112
Heart rate 60

5pm-
Blood pressure 175/112
Heart rate- 60

8 pm-
Blood pressure 177/111
Heart rate 63

Blood pressure went past 180 systolic, but diastolic remains below 120. It seems that as I continue eating food that helps lower uric acid as the days go by, I'm not able to contain my blood pressure from rising, much less make my blood pressure go lower. While it certainly helps (staying away from high-purine and high-fructose food), by itself it's not a game changer. Besides, this is not a long-term approach to controlling my blood pressure.

What I'd like is to eventually go back to eating foods rich in fructose and purines, and to do so I have to direct more of my efforts towards making my kidneys excrete regular amounts of uric acid, as currently it excretes below normal amounts and this easily leads to uric acid buildup in my blood. Towards that goal, I have thought of a few things to help bring me there:

• bring my extracellular pH (blood, ecf) towards being more alkaline - less meat, more gelatin, more electrolyte intake from foods (and if needed, supplements), and some intake of bicarbonate; a study shows that urine alkalization facilitates uric acid secretion Urine alkalization facilitates uric acid excretion ; however, this approach doesn't really address improving my kidney condition, but is more about helping me cope with my kidney condition
  • using antibiotics to lower the microbiome population in my gut, a study referenced in the following thread discusses how the vascular health of old rats given antibiotics improved to that of young rats Antibiotics Treat Heart Disease- Restore Old Blood Vessel's Health ; I believe my kidney arterioles could be helped by antibiotics, as plaques that have possibly formed need to be cleared away so that more blood can flow through, so that the endothelial tissues can receive more oxygenation, and as this happens, hypoxic conditions will be resolved.
  • intake of foods and drinks that can help unclog the plaque should be expanded as I look for more food and drinks that will help. Currently, green tea, tamarind, chicory, red wine are ones I've considered. I'm not very well-versed with these substances but it has to do with the phenol and tannin components in these substances.
As I write, I'm faced with the thought of how I'm going to manage all the possible ways I've discussed here and translate them into an action plan. I desire a simple plan if I can help it. I don't want to complicate things any more than I have to. I should think like a hare and not like a crazed rabbit, and I'll be fine.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I should think like a hare and not like a crazed rabbit, and I'll be fine.
Should be: I should think like a methodical turtle...

Last night, I came home late after checking out a speakeasy owned by a friend who gave me a voucher. So I went with a friend and had a nice time, ordering an appetizer and a few drinks. I came home and took my blood pressure before turning and was surprised to see my blood pressure go down at 173/94, heart rate also high at 79. I had a four-cheese pizza, a mojito and a gin tonic with sprinkling of juniper berries and orange slices.

I zeroed in on the gin and tonic and the juniper berries, having read about them from Travis. After a few searches, I realized that gin is made from juniper berries, and coupled with the juniper berries I nibbled on, it must have a good effect on my blood pressure. What's more, tonic water is made from carbonated water and quinine. Given what we know about quinines, it must have a vitamin K2-like effect. Since gin tonic has this one-two punch, I think I'm going to add it to my blood pressure lowering toolkit. I have some juniper berries as well (best before Dec 2011), but I'll have to order some more.

I also had a glass of red wine (a table wine grade of Argentinian Malbec) to go with dinner, so that may have helped a little bit.

Since regular tonic water doesn't have as much quinine as it used to (to fight malaria), is there any way I could buy my own quinine and make a stronger grade of tonic water?

In a related note, moderate whiskey consumption increases uric acid excretion by 27%. Influence of moderate drinking on purine and carbohydrate metabolism. - PubMed - NCBI .

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I have to thank @boxers for making me do some research on vaccines, as I was led to this article on top 10 reasons to never take a vaccine:
Should You Vaccinate? The Top 10 Reasons to Never Take a Vaccine

The fifth reason is what struck a chord in me. It talks about vaccines causing blood to sludge, because of the aluminum adjuvant used. Its effects are hypoxia and ischemia. Then I looked back towards the past as I try to trace the roots of my hypertensive condition. I can recall that around 2002, I was still normotensive, and would notice that at around 2005, my blood pressure begun to go up. It was some time around 2002 that I got my US citizenship. I had to take some vaccine shots before that, as I had to show proof of vaccination as a requirement.

The possibility that my blood pressure went up because of the vaccines I received now looms large as the cause of my hypertension. Now, I should not delay anymore on taking the electrolyte solution ( Zeta Potential / Pot Citrate ) that would improve my zeta potential, which would deal with the putative blood sludge caused by the aluminum adjuvant in the vaccines I was injected with. @Sheila thanks for giving the lead on this!

Should You Vaccinate_ The Top 10 Reasons to Never Take a Vaccine.png

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m really impressed with your detective work and dedication!

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I’m really impressed with your detective work and dedication!
Thank you Blossom, but I have to thank Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch detective character for it. I used to brush past bits of observations and trivia that connect, only to realize in hindsight they are heavily connected after the damage was done. "There are no coincidences" echoes deep in his detective novels.

Personal healing involves a fair amount of detective work. I thought I had nailed the primary cause as stemming from latent periodontal infection, and that may still be a cause, but not "the" cause. Aluminum adjuvants from vaccination and chronic bacterial infection- both may have to be addressed before my condition can be corrected. There may be other causes, but I hope this is the end of the journey.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

I gave this a lot of thought today, and while the vaccines I had could cause my blood pressure to go up because of the aluminum content in the vaccines, I find this to be simply be a mere possibility, and more likely improbable. First of all, I had an ESR (Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate) test recently, and the values are very low, so that would go against my suspicion that my blood is lacking in flow. Secondly, I was already an adult when I was vaccinated as part of my US citizenship requirements, and so I think the effect of the aluminum on me would be minimal, as compared to a baby. I was thinking of taking a potassium citrate solution daily to increase the zeta potential of my blood, but have decided against it for the reasons I mentioned.

The past week I also tested whether taking low-dose doxycycline and cascara sagrada might show some effects by way of lowering my blood pressure. This was to see if these would lower levels of gut inflammation, if they do exist. There was no effect at all, it turns out. I was also limiting my fructose intake, in order to avoid feeding gut bacteria. It also had no effect. I can now say that my hypertension is not related to inflammation. That a recent hsCRP test being negative also bolsters this conclusion.

However, I've noticed my heart rate went down, in the range of 55 to 65 during this time. I'm wondering whether the antibiotics may have somehow made the heart more efficient in pumping blood.

I'm left now to think that my hypertension is chiefly driven by glomerular capillaries that have plaque covering the endothelial linings. This would impede flow enough to cause blood pressure to increase to compensate. It may be that it's not only my glomerular capillaries that have plaque that's enough to limit flow. It's just that the condition is more easily manifested in the kidneys. It could be that my thinning hair is caused my the same problem.

Another problem arising from plaque is hypoxia, which would be the result of the endothelial lining being covered with plaque, as it would block oxygenation. Hypoxia would increase LDH enzymes, as this would be needed for anaerobic glycolysis, in which lactate would be the end product. This would explain my high serum LDH reading. Hypoxia would explain also why my heart rate is low, as mitochondria would downregulate energy production when oxygen availability is low.

I could be wrong still. What I'm saying here is that it's the plaque in the capillaries that's causing my high blood pressure. But it could be the renin-angiotensin system causing blood vessels to constrict. But I'll work on the plaque first to see if this avenue is the right way to go. And the reason I'm going with plaque as the cause is because I've had 15+ years of a latent periodontal disease, and through this time, there's a lot of buildup of plaque as white blood cells die fighting bacteria as bacteria build biofilm with calcium to defend the colony. The remnants of this war are strewn all over the blood vessels, and are especially felt in the tiny capillaries.

I currently don't know how to slowly dislodge the plaque . I've been drinking green tea but I think I should go with black tea for the tannins. I've seen how tea would descale the calcium deposit off stainless steel boiling water pots. I'll have to do some more research on this. Perhaps it's time for me to use enzymes for help. Would proteolytic enzymes be useful since dead white blood cells are protein? Oh yes, there would be oxidized albumin as well, and that's definitely protein. Perhaps it's time for me to order Dr. Wong's ZymEssence.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I currently don't know how to slowly dislodge the plaque . I've been drinking green tea but I think I should go with black tea for the tannins. I've seen how tea would descale the calcium deposit off stainless steel boiling water pots. I'll have to do some more research on this. Perhaps it's time for me to use enzymes for help. Would proteolytic enzymes be useful since dead white blood cells are protein? Oh yes, there would be oxidized albumin as well, and that's definitely protein. Perhaps it's time for me to order Dr. Wong's ZymEssence.

I ordered 2 bottles of ZymEssence and should receive it in about 3 weeks. That should last me for 2 months and hopefully it's long enough of a trial period for me to gauge its effects. I'm using it to work on my arterial plaque, but if I'm wrong and the problem turns out to be fibrosis on my kidneys, the enzymes can still work on it.

But if it's indeed a plaque issue, then I would expect that not only would it improve my blood pressure, but it would have a good effect system-wide. So, crossing my fingers, it would improve hair on my scalp, and also improve virility. As for my arthritic left knee, I'm guessing that it if my relatively high uric acid condition is relieved (by improved uric acid excretion in the kidneys), the condition could also be relieved.

Thinking forward, my lab tests to monitor progress would be -

-LDH (to see if hypoxic conditions are relieved; but increased heart rate would also be a marker for better tissue oxygenation);

-serum uric acid (to see if the kidneys are allowing for more excretion of uric acid, as a result of less lactate impeding uric acid excretion, with less lactate being the result of metabolism shifting from glycolysis to oxidative phosphorylation and lessening lactate production);

-serum albumin (to see if albumin is no longer being excreted through urine);

-white blood cells (as part of CBC- to check for lower values as a sign that there's less of a need for wbc due to a lessening of stress conditions)

These are relatively simple and inexpensive tests that I could use to monitor progress, but even without them at the start, I could just monitor blood pressure and heart rate.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I continue to be perplexed as to why my blood pressure and heart rate improved so much when I had one day of dry fasting.

I thought it could be because of lowered endotoxins and inflammation because gut bacteria is lying low while not being fed during fasting conditions. But that wasn't the case as for an entire week, I was on low-dose doxycycline (2 x 20 mg/day) and on a capsule of cascara sagrada (425mg) and it did not improve my heart rate and blood pressure.

But today, I was surprised that my heart rate and blood pressure improved, after a week of low heart rate and high blood pressure, in which I felt rather down and lacking in energy. What was the change that made the difference? Yesterday I resumed drinking milk mixed with coconut milk, and I also have been catching up on sleep. And this morning I skipped breakfast. Could it be the increased calcium intake from drinking more milk? Or was it the effect of fasting this morning?

Putting aside the case for milk for now, and focusing on the effect of fasting, it made me think about how blood on a fast would compare with blood during days of having regular meals. Would blood flow better, and thus, deliver more oxygen to the tissues, on days when I'm fasting? Could this be the reason my heart rate and blood pressure improves when fasting?

Assuming that I indeed have arterial plaque, would this condition make the blood flow more sensitive to blood being loaded with nutrients, as when I'm eating regular meals? Would my blood be thicker and more viscous such that it would render its flow more difficult through plaque-filled capillaries, especially in the microvasculature of the kidneys, for which I'm presented with higher blood pressure and a lower heart rate?

I'm looking forward to getting started on proteolytic enzymes, hoping that they would lyse away the plaque slowly and steadily. And if it works as I hope it would, I would soon be seeing higher heart rates together with lower blood pressure. I think the problem has little to do with my blood being low in zeta potential (thus lacking good flow characteristics), but has more to do with plaque. We'll find out in the next 2-3 months if this would be the end of my struggle with high blood pressure.

LLight

Yeah. I wish I could be in a better situation as far as being able to run away to a place where all I can do is detach. Then I can do a longer fast. But the current demands on my time and attention makes a dry fast of more than a day untenable.

Maybe intermittent dry fasting would suit you more? Some people seem to do it and not suffer from it. They even claim that it's easier than (intermittent) water fasting.

I think that dry fasting can increase oxytocin, which I believe is known to decrease blood pressure. Do you think it could be an explanation to your observations?

Cirion

I admit I am far too lazy to read the whole thread, but my question is quick

What is your current meat/dairy/overall protein intake look like (Both in foods chosen and average gram intake a day?)

I ask because high protein intake may be connected to high blood pressure. Also, this is in fact the benefits that fasting gives you - a fast from protein. Nathan Hatch talks a bit about this in his book. I am starting to think most people overdose on protein without realizing it. I know I have been for 6-8 years at least. Ever since I decided to be "healthy" and eat 200 gram of protein a day...

Many countries pick a meat and then add sides to it. I think this is wrong now. At most, meat should maybe be a small side, not the main course. At least in the West, it's not uncommon to put a huge slab of meat (often times other proteins like cheese, bacon, and even 2-3 slabs of meat depending on if you order a "deluxe" sized bugger) on a burger, or eat a big steak with only a "side" of veggies/rice etc...

This has resulted (I think) in people mistakenly putting the blame of saturated fats on health problems, since proteins and saturated fats often go hand in hand. Beef, cheese, bacon... some of the more popular saturated fatty foods but also very rich in protein.

I have been eating low-ish protein a while now. I am curious to check my BP as I haven't checked since changing my eating. I actually have also had borderline high BP most of my life (but not extremely high). My dad has lots of BP issues as well. I don't think my parents eat a good enough carbohydrate:protein ratio from what I've gathered and seen from what they eat.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Maybe intermittent dry fasting would suit you more? Some people seem to do it and not suffer from it. They even claim that it's easier than (intermittent) water fasting.

I think that dry fasting can increase oxytocin, which I believe is known to decrease blood pressure. Do you think it could be an explanation to your observations?

I did come across oxytocin but don't recall how I came across it except for my impression that it's more of a female hormone but now a cursory research on it shows I'm mistaken. How does oxytocin increase during dry fasting? It would shed a clue to why my blood pressure went down so much with my heart rate jumping to 100 from the 70s. Usually, my experience with experiencing heart rate increases is accompanied with much increased blood pressure. Taking metabolic boosters like coffee, progesterone, and niacinamide does this, and it meant that I'm forcing heart rate to increase with a correspondent resistance from my body, evident in increased blood pressure, as if telling me I'm countering its adaptive responsive to my condition - that of downregulating my metabolism as indicated by a lowered heart rate.

In this case, it was refreshing to see lowered blood pressure together with increased heart rate. It piques my interest why this happened and your comment is very much welcome. I'd have to look more into oxytocin and the underlying mechanism of why a dry fast would raise oxytocin levels.

I admit I am far too lazy to read the whole thread, but my question is quick

What is your current meat/dairy/overall protein intake look like (Both in foods chosen and average gram intake a day?)

I ask because high protein intake may be connected to high blood pressure. Also, this is in fact the benefits that fasting gives you - a fast from protein. Nathan Hatch talks a bit about this in his book. I am starting to think most people overdose on protein without realizing it. I know I have been for 6-8 years at least. Ever since I decided to be "healthy" and eat 200 gram of protein a day...

Many countries pick a meat and then add sides to it. I think this is wrong now. At most, meat should maybe be a small side, not the main course. At least in the West, it's not uncommon to put a huge slab of meat (often times other proteins like cheese, bacon, and even 2-3 slabs of meat depending on if you order a "deluxe" sized bugger) on a burger, or eat a big steak with only a "side" of veggies/rice etc...

This has resulted (I think) in people mistakenly putting the blame of saturated fats on health problems, since proteins and saturated fats often go hand in hand. Beef, cheese, bacon... some of the more popular saturated fatty foods but also very rich in protein.

I have been eating low-ish protein a while now. I am curious to check my BP as I haven't checked since changing my eating. I actually have also had borderline high BP most of my life (but not extremely high). My dad has lots of BP issues as well. I don't think my parents eat a good enough carbohydrate:protein ratio from what I've gathered and seen from what they eat.

I actually don't consume a lot of protein but I still am careful I get enough. I'd have a thin slice of beef (strip loin) with sunny side egg with rice in the morning. And have a piece of pork chop (a 1/2 inch cut which isn't too thick like my preferred 3/4 inch cut) with rice and a bowl of cooked leafy greens. Or I'll have about an eight of a chicken or a dish of crispy fried pork ears with some meat from the nape (high gelatin) or air-fryed korean chicken feet in place of the pork chop. For dinner it would be something similar, but lately I'll also have a soup with beef facial hide, or beef or pork tendons (for gelatin as well). I've been putting more gelatin into my meals for a while now but I'm still cognizant that I shouldn't count it towards my protein requirements for the day. As for milk, it's a glass of UHT milk mixed with coconut milk and a teaspoon of sugar.

I have to add that I eat more rice now so the carb: protein ratio is high. I also take a glass or two of fresh fruit juice daily. It just depends on the season. I'll have pineapple with or without guava, or watermelon, or sour oranges, or cantaloupes. Also have banana, natives ones smaller than the cavendish, or the one that is boiled with skin on and peeled when I eat it. About once a week, I'll have sweet potatoes with butter and sugar. And I also drink coconut water from mature coconut (the source of coconut milk).

So as far as protein is concerned I'm not taking too much in. But even when I'm on a fresh juice fast, blood pressure doesn't go down like it did when I dry fasted. When it goes down, it would not be in a noticeable and impressive way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals