Errors In Anatomy And Physiology

I've been trying to freshen up on my foundational knowledge so I have a better platform to understand Ray Peat. I bought a copy of Anatomy and Physiology since it is the premier textbook but then I remembered reading a post by Ray Peat where he mentioned that A and P had a lot of errors and shouldn't have been published as a textbook.

I was wondering what errors in particular could be in such a widespread textbook and if there's a better "peatian" resource for me to learn biology

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think the gross anatomy part should be accurate for example where specific organs are located in the body. I'm not sure which errors Peat was referring to exactly but I would think it might involve more of the physiology and some of the microscopic cellular anatomy. It still can't hurt to review the conventional perspective on anatomy and physiology keeping in mind that the book was written by humans and sometimes ones with an agenda or an incomplete understanding. You will probably still learn a lot and it may help you understand the points were Peat might differ from the mainstream.

Birdie

I finally got rid of my Gray's a couple of years ago. I think that's the book you are talking about...Yes, it was the physiology that Peat criticized. One example would be the Cell Membrane Theory which is presented as fact in the book. If I remember right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals