Erections And Coconut Oil

Wagner83

I don't know but I did an experiment with very low fat and olive fat as my only fat and had some interesting (and uninteresting) - results but I think there may be a higher requirement for fibers with each meal . I doubt it's possible to exercise without being too stressed on such a diet. I also considered the possibility that consuming sfa with carbs and proteins may increase the need for calories (stressful meals? Inefficient use of energy substrates? ). So far I haven't been charmed by higher intake of sfa. This being said, coconut fat seems to behave differently from other fats. All in all if one removes cheese from the diet then higher fat intake makes no sense imo, unless you love nuts and avocadoes.

Too much fat is not good. However, there’s nothing bad about saturated fats compared to unsaturated fats or mono saturated fats. And CO certainly doesn't hurt erections. What baloney.

burtlancast

Your article uses a reference from Dr Andrew Weil's website, which decredibilizes it instantly.

Ulysses

Try rubbing the coconut oil on your penis.

REOSIRENS

Coconut oil has lauric acid and lauric acid have many properties that resemble progesterone actions... Too much coconut oil can lower androgens...

managing

it insanifies English.
calvin-verbed.jpg

RobertJM

A low fat diet with some saturated fat seems to be best for me for erectile function. Zero fat seems to be a bit stressful.