Epstein-Barr and Cytomegalovirus high chrnio

Gustav3Y

Anyone here ever tested their immunoglobulins for Epstein-Barr and Cytomegalovirus?

I have recently done some tests and the chronic long time immunoglobulins, IgG are super high compared to others, and this seems to be a mystery as to why they would be so high.
The acute ones are very low, basically negative, the IgM

Epstein-Barr VCA IgM : 10,0 U/mL (negative < 20,0 U/mL)
Epstein-Barr VCA IgG : 750,0 U/mL (negative < 20,0 U/mL)
Epstein-Barr VCA EBNA IgG : 272,0 U/mL (negative < 5,0 U/mL)

Cytomegalovirus IgM : 0,379 Index ( negative < 0,900)
Cytomegalovirus IgG : 43,0 UA/mL (negative < 4 UA/ml)

So far doctors are surprised as to why these chronic immunoglobulins are so high.
If I would not be suffering for the last 6 months, maybe we would say it is nothing, but it's been very hard for the last 6 months.
TBC has been clean for long anyway, TSH, C reactive protein, AST, ALT, etc have been good several times when tested, but that is completely besides what I am asking.

Anyone has any immunoglobulins bloodwork that could share on Epstein-Barr?

mostlylurking

Anyone here ever tested their immunoglobulins for Epstein-Barr and Cytomegalovirus?

I have recently done some tests and the chronic long time immunoglobulins, IgG are super high compared to others, and this seems to be a mystery as to why they would be so high.
The acute ones are very low, basically negative, the IgM

Epstein-Barr VCA IgM : 10,0 U/mL (negative < 20,0 U/mL)
Epstein-Barr VCA IgG : 750,0 U/mL (negative < 20,0 U/mL)
Epstein-Barr VCA EBNA IgG : 272,0 U/mL (negative < 5,0 U/mL)

Cytomegalovirus IgM : 0,379 Index ( negative < 0,900)
Cytomegalovirus IgG : 43,0 UA/mL (negative < 4 UA/ml)

So far doctors are surprised as to why these chronic immunoglobulins are so high.
If I would not be suffering for the last 6 months, maybe we would say it is nothing, but it's been very hard for the last 6 months.
TBC has been clean for long anyway, TSH, C reactive protein, AST, ALT, etc have been good several times when tested, but that is completely besides what I am asking.

Anyone has any immunoglobulins bloodwork that could share on Epstein-Barr?
So did they check the status of your white blood cells? Back in 1993 I got poisoned by organophosphate insecticide (Dursban); it was a mystery disease because I did not know yet that I had been exposed to the poison. The doctor did a lot of blood tests which showed that all my dormant viruses had exploded; my Epstein Barr number I remember was over 900, the highest the doctor had ever seen. To go with the explosion of the viruses, my mature white blood cells were no longer to be found but I had an overabundance of immature white blood cells that could not do their job. I was really sick. I did not die after all. The doctor spent 2 years detoxing me and having me take large handfuls of vitamins (lots of B-complex).

andrewlee224

So did they check the status of your white blood cells? Back in 1993 I got poisoned by organophosphate insecticide (Dursban); it was a mystery disease because I did not know yet that I had been exposed to the poison. The doctor did a lot of blood tests which showed that all my dormant viruses had exploded; my Epstein Barr number I remember was over 900, the highest the doctor had ever seen. To go with the explosion of the viruses, my mature white blood cells were no longer to be found but I had an overabundance of immature white blood cells that could not do their job. I was really sick. I did not die after all. The doctor spent 2 years detoxing me and having me take large handfuls of vitamins (lots of B-complex).
How did you detox?

mostlylurking

How did you detox?
I found myself wrapped up in a blanket like an enchilada with an IV stuck in my arm at a doctor's clinic who was practicing orthomolecular medicine. My husband had found the doctor and driven me (80 miles each way) to the treatments until I could drive myself. I had about 100 IV EDTA chelation treatments over a two year period. The doctor put me on a very strict diet, "if it tastes good, spit it out", also all foods I tested sensitive for on an ALCAT food sensitivity test were excluded; I was almost universally reactive. I remember swallowing a lot of vitamin pills, mainly B-complex. I got hyperbaric oxygen treatments but I have no idea if this helped. Mainly it was IV chelation, diet, and vitamins. I remember they drew giant syringes of blood out of me, ran it through an ultraviolet light machine, then put it back in me. The diagnosis on my paperwork said, "Acquired Immune Dysfunction".

Here's a link to info about this type of medicine: Welcome To Orthomolecular.org

This was back in 1994; I have no idea if things are still the same as they were when I went through my detox experience. My doctor was around 65 years old, was a D.O., and had been chief of staff at a hospital in a mid-sized city in Texas so he had a lot of experience. I met quite a few patients at the clinic; many were there to get detoxed from chemical exposure.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom