Epsom Salt/Aspirin/B3/Baking Soda Baths

Velve921

Has anyone experimented with these types of baths?

If so, what dosages have you tried?

somuch4food

I use baking soda and Epsom salts. About a cup per bath. It does work since I have looser bowel movements after Epsom salts baths.

I hadn't thought of putting vitamins or aspirin, it could be interesting.

I've also wondered about borax and bentonite clay, but I haven't tried yet.

Inaut

I used to do baths of all three salts. I liked it but I don’t like bathing in city water

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I tried dissolving 325mg of aspirin with 2 cups of epsom salt earlier...

the results were quite impressive. The next one I will add baking soda.

The influence came from someone else who does the following 1-2x a day.

Epsom salt 1-4lbs
Aspirin - 250mg
B3 - 250mg
Baking soda - 1/2 cup

After all his experiments with supplements... 20+, he claims that this is basically all he has to do now and he’s set. No other supplements.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Just some updates after experimentation this past week. My favorite combination that I do every morning is the following:

2 cups of Epsom salt + 2 aspirin (325mg tablets) in the bath.

250mg of theanine orally before getting in the bath.

Drink coffee + gelatin, + coconut oil + ice cream + sugar + milk while in the bath.

The resiliency to stress when using this combination is the best I’ve found so far.

kaybb

I tried dissolving 325mg of aspirin with 2 cups of epsom salt earlier...

the results were quite impressive. The next one I will add baking soda.

The influence came from someone else who does the following 1-2x a day.

Epsom salt 1-4lbs
Aspirin - 250mg
B3 - 250mg
Baking soda - 1/2 cup

After all his experiments with supplements... 20+, he claims that this is basically all he has to do now and he’s set. No other supplements.
What type of health issues did the influence have before?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

What type of health issues did the influence have before?

He didn’t discuss anything particular as far as issues besides prolactin being high. As he is an entrepreneur that requires lots of energy on a daily basis, apparently, this did the trick where he didn’t need as much rest or maps.

kaybb

Just some updates after experimentation this past week. My favorite combination that I do every morning is the following:

2 cups of Epsom salt + 2 aspirin (325mg tablets) in the bath.

250mg of theanine orally before getting in the bath.

Drink coffee + gelatin, + coconut oil + ice cream + sugar + milk while in the bath.

The resiliency to stress when using this combination is the best I’ve found so far.
What health issues are you addressing with this? Do you think it raises your CO2?
And are you making a coffee gelatin etc Shake? What brand of ice cream ?
He didn’t discuss anything particular as far as issues besides prolactin being high. As he is an entrepreneur that requires lots of energy on a daily basis, apparently, this did the trick where he didn’t need as much rest or maps.
ok thank you

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Do you still notice benefits from them?

Yes. Not as pronounced as when I first tried because my metabolism has healed and improved from my continued pursuit from ratcheting up.

In other words, because my diet keeps improving and runs at a better rate then I do not require the baths as much.

Every Saturday morning on my day off it’s the first thing I do and the benefits feel wonderful. I listen to some motivational music, eat my breakfast bowl of mushrooms, cheese, milk, butter, gelatin, salt, with a glass of OJ...

When I hop in the tub I have the epsom salt and aspirin already dissolved. Then I put a scoop of baking soda in a small bucket of water while sitting in the tub and inhale the CO2 for 60 seconds before also adding that in the tub.

So I think of this activity kind of like my spa recovery session... like an athlete would kn their day off.

kaybb

Yes. Not as pronounced as when I first tried because my metabolism has healed and improved from my continued pursuit from ratcheting up.

In other words, because my diet keeps improving and runs at a better rate then I do not require the baths as much.

Every Saturday morning on my day off it’s the first thing I do and the benefits feel wonderful. I listen to some motivational music, eat my breakfast bowl of mushrooms, cheese, milk, butter, gelatin, salt, with a glass of OJ...

When I hop in the tub I have the epsom salt and aspirin already dissolved. Then I put a scoop of baking soda in a small bucket of water while sitting in the tub and inhale the CO2 for 60 seconds before also adding that in the tub.

So I think of this activity kind of like my spa recovery session... like an athlete would kn their day off.
Do these baths help with body pain ?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Do these baths help with body pain ?

Yes. Obviously dosage in bath and severity of person’s situation will dictate the response. In the big picture, I’ve actually rather surprised more people don’t experiment with therapeutic baths containing metabolic enhances substances.

When I first started healing, there were a couple years where I did baths everyday. Sometimes as much as 4lbs of epsom salt.

Waldoj

Yes. Obviously dosage in bath and severity of person’s situation will dictate the response. In the big picture, I’ve actually rather surprised more people don’t experiment with therapeutic baths containing metabolic enhances substances.

When I first started healing, there were a couple years where I did baths everyday. Sometimes as much as 4lbs of epsom salt.

Amazing bath regimen. Did you have any side effects from everyday 4lb epsom salt baths?

I ask because the common advice on the internet is 2 cups (1 lb) in a bath 3x a week. So your regimen was quite a bit over that.

kaybb

Fantastic. You have a favorite source of Epson salt ?

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Amazing bath regimen. Did you have any side effects from everyday 4lb epsom salt baths?

I ask because the common advice on the internet is 2 cups (1 lb) in a bath 3x a week. So your regimen was quite a bit over that.

I never had side effects that I noticed. At the time I was recovering from extreme exhaustion and a poor functioning metabolism.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

Fantastic. You have a favorite source of Epson salt ?

Salt Works was good in bulk. But there were many times where I just went to CVS or Walgreens and bought something generic.

kaybb

Salt Works was good in bulk. But there were many times where I just went to CVS or Walgreens and bought something generic.
It’s quite expensive at our Walgreens. Looking for a good cheap bulk source. Thanks for info

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals