Epiandrosterone/Androsterone Combination

Daz

Hi,

I am new to the forum. after coming across this forum and finding some amazing information on hormonal manipulation etc.. i decided to join.

My main question is in regards to Epiandrosterone. Could you combine this with Androsterone for enhanced androgenic/anabolic effects? I have heard that Epiandrosterone is better than Androsterone for muscle building but not as androgenic as Androsterone - or as anti-estrogenic as Androsterone, thoughts?

Finally, could you combine both with DHEA for enhanced muscle gains and utilise the 3 hormones as a form of mild androgen replacement therapy, thoughts?

Would be very grateful for some input.

Daz

OP
D

Daz

Hi Joeyd.

I'm from the UK and Epiandrosterone is available in capsule form and can be purchased legally in many online supplement stores. I can't give a link as i am not a spammer. The dosages in one serving is usually around 100mg per capsule. Recommended amounts include up to 500mg per day for a big boost in DHT. Results lead to great muscle hardening, aggression, higher sex drive and increased energy - so similar to Androsterone, i guess.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals