ENOS And Strong Skin Blood Flow

GorillaHead

I am looking for everything that lowers enos and everything that increases it!

i have come to the conclusion that eNos is super important for health and ots dysfunction causes many Many many many Diseases.

I know glucose increases eNoS

I know insulin resistance inhibits eNoS

So i would deeply appreciate all the eNoS inducers and anything to avoid to keep eNoS up

Thank you!

GenericName86

Supplement wise I think pycnogenol increases eNos. I remember hearing about it a while ago on another forum where i saw it mentioned and I asked @zarrin77 since I saw him talking about the different kinds of Nos and he said it increases it too. That's about all i know in regards to that unfortunately.

Broken man

I am looking for everything that lowers enos and everything that increases it!

i have come to the conclusion that eNos is super important for health and ots dysfunction causes many Many many many Diseases.

I know glucose increases eNoS

I know insulin resistance inhibits eNoS

So i would deeply appreciate all the eNoS inducers and anything to avoid to keep eNoS up

Thank you!
Progesterone, agmatine, mildronate, inosine.

TopGun1911

Doesn't fructose block eNOS production as a result of elevated uric acid status in the body?

yerrag

Doesn't fructose block eNOS production as a result of elevated uric acid status in the body?
Uric acid is an antioxidant that is part of the body's primary antioxidant system. If it's high, it's only because there is a lot of oxidative stress, and often that is chronic.

Fructose is unjustly blamed for high uric acid. Same with peanuts, beans, and liver. Doctors be devil these foods blaming them for high uric acid. Why is high uric acid bad if the body increases it be a use it needs it?

Is it because it produces crystals that causes gout? Then blame it on an acidic ecf which causes the uric acid to crystallize on joints. That's why it's important to maintain good sugar metabolism so more CO2 is produced and less of lactic acid. And that's why we need also to take enough minerals in our diet - magnesium, calcium, sodium, and potassium - in fruits, vegetables, cooked green leaves, milk, cheese - to buffer the body's pH.

When oxidative stresses are lessened, the body will respond by producing less uric acid, or by retaining less and excreting more of the uric acid by urination.

Stupid doctors have it wrong by blaming another beneficial substance. They will tell you to not eat liver and oysters, and cause you to lose intake of vitamins A, D, E, K.

Fructose doesn't block eNOS production. If there is a lot of oxidative stress, a lot of iNOS is produced and less eNOS is produced, and less eNOS contributes to more vasoconstriction of blood vessels.

Razvan

B1+magnesium+ calcium bicarbonate+aspirin with plenty of sugar will make you hot and your veins pop up.

lampofred

I think FFA is the main unhealthy thing that blocks eNOS.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals