Enlarged Breasts Are Treated With Progesterone

Aymen

I recently came across an article when I was searching for how to correct UNDERDEVELOPED breasts. This site says
Search conditions | The London Clinic
that enlarged breasts are treated with tamoxifen, progesterone or testosterone. What's going on? Previously I was recommended to use progesterone to help breast growth. It's a bit confusing
( Progesterone didn't help my breasts grow so far since Peating since 2014.)
i really think that breast size has to do more with estrogen than progesterone , maybe it's what i see everyday in life , but i see that women who are overweight/has body fat , has a bigger breasts , and body fat increases estrogen more and more , i think it's not because women gain weight means she gains breast size but this is due to high estrogen levels .
Also i noticed that short women ( in height) have bigger breasts too.
Finally i think that testosterone or maybe DHEA/DHT has a role in increasing breast size.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

i really think that breast size has to do more with estrogen than progesterone , maybe it's what i see everyday in life , but i see that women who are overweight/has body fat , has a bigger breasts , and body fat increases estrogen more and more , i think it's not because women gain weight means she gains breast size but this is due to high estrogen levels .
Also i noticed that short women ( in height) have bigger breasts too.
Finally i think that testosterone or maybe DHEA/DHT has a role in increasing breast size.
Hm I'm 5'1 and there are plenty of women around me who are not tall, skinny and have normal breasts. I think developmental problems are caused by a combination of things, even emotional health during puberty plays a big role.

Arrade

Hm I'm 5'1 and there are plenty of women around me who are not tall, skinny and have normal breasts. I think developmental problems are caused by a combination of things, even emotional health during puberty plays a big role.
What hahaha I thought you were 5’6

Aymen

genetics maybe plays a role .
Surprise surprise..is 5'6 your ideal height? :D
i think he will say 5'1 haha :) .

InChristAlone

I'm 5'1 as well, thin my whole life. Having kids changed my boobs, but they got saggy when I was overly skinny, then I weaned my 5 yr old and they grew! I'm very happy with them. I carry about 10 lbs more fat than I normally do. I'm afraid if I lose any weight the first place will be my boobs. Skinny waist and big boobs is an anomaly.

Arrade

I'm 5'1 as well, thin my whole life. Having kids changed my boobs, but they got saggy when I was overly skinny, then I weaned my 5 yr old and they grew! I'm very happy with them. I carry about 10 lbs more fat than I normally do. I'm afraid if I lose any weight the first place will be my boobs. Skinny waist and big boobs is an anomaly.
Man that sucks. Wish boobies were stable

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals