Energy high from peat egg and oj breakfast

Lofihi

Specifically it was eggs in virgin coconut oil,whole.salt,oj,carrots fried in oil.it was euphoric...it killed that hypoglycemic sluggishness I get. It felt like my neurons.were firing.properly,and no crash.... Can someone.shoot.a.real simple breakfast lunch and dinner menu sample...

John Eels

For breakfast: two raw eggs, copious amounts of grape sugar and Great Lakes gelatin and some water. Blend it. I drink it with a tablespoon of salt. And then I have a two coffees with grape sugar again and tablespoon of coconut oil. In between the two coffees I have a teaspoon of eggshell calcium.

Lunch: Depends on where I lunch with my co-workers.

Dinner: cottage cheese and some meat, oyster, liver, shrimps and again my sugar drink.

nwo2012

John Eels said:
For breakfast: two raw eggs, copious amounts of grape sugar and Great Lakes gelatin and some water. Blend it. I drink it with a tablespoon of salt. And then I have a two coffees with grape sugar again and tablespoon of coconut oil. In between the two coffees I have a teaspoon of eggshell calcium.

Dinner: cottage cheese and some meat, oyster, liver, shrimps and again my sugar drink.

I wouldnt recommend the egg whites raw. The yolks are fine though.

chris

John Eels said:
I wouldnt recommend the egg whites raw. The yolks are fine though.
Why? Can you elaborate?

I'd guess he said it because of avidin in raw eggs whites reducing how much biotin we absorb and use.

pboy

Lofihi said:
Specifically it was eggs in virgin coconut oil,whole.salt,oj,carrots fried in oil.it was euphoric...it killed that hypoglycemic sluggishness I get. It felt like my neurons.were firing.properly,and no crash.... Can someone.shoot.a.real simple breakfast lunch and dinner menu sample...

this morning i had a good amount of coconut oil, like 3 table spoons total (with/after breakfast, by the spoonful) and probably 3-4 cups of coffee with maple syrup (high zinc) and wow...i completely agree /parallel your experience. I didnt feel jittery or anything and actually just felt extremely energized and verile. Coconut oil is like pure hormome/testicle fuel lol

Cara

Grape sugar? I am craving grapes but I’ve never heard of this.

Back
Top Bottom