Energy high from peat egg and oj breakfast

Discussion in 'Sugar, Honey' started by Lofihi, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Lofihi

Lofihi Member

Specifically it was eggs in virgin coconut oil,whole.salt,oj,carrots fried in oil.it was euphoric...it killed that hypoglycemic sluggishness I get. It felt like my neurons.were firing.properly,and no crash.... Can someone.shoot.a.real simple breakfast lunch and dinner menu sample...

2. John Eels

John Eels Member

For breakfast: two raw eggs, copious amounts of grape sugar and Great Lakes gelatin and some water. Blend it. I drink it with a tablespoon of salt. And then I have a two coffees with grape sugar again and tablespoon of coconut oil. In between the two coffees I have a teaspoon of eggshell calcium.

Lunch: Depends on where I lunch with my co-workers.

Dinner: cottage cheese and some meat, oyster, liver, shrimps and again my sugar drink.

3. nwo2012

nwo2012 Member

I wouldnt recommend the egg whites raw. The yolks are fine though.

4. John Eels

John Eels Member

Why? Can you elaborate?

5. chris

chris Member

I'd guess he said it because of avidin in raw eggs whites reducing how much biotin we absorb and use.

6. pboy

pboy Member

this morning i had a good amount of coconut oil, like 3 table spoons total (with/after breakfast, by the spoonful) and probably 3-4 cups of coffee with maple syrup (high zinc) and wow...i completely agree /parallel your experience. I didnt feel jittery or anything and actually just felt extremely energized and verile. Coconut oil is like pure hormome/testicle fuel lol