Energy balance podcast

JFwellness

Thanks @Colin Nordstrom, we don't plan on stopping! And that sounds awesome, of course feel free to send over the final draft of 5 Natives and any client referrals are always appreciated!

Jonk

Yup excellent podcast, I would enjoy an episode with like a FAQ or fan questions maybe, or one episode with maybe a more free format. Both of you seems super knowledgeable and easy on the ear.

JFwellness

Yup excellent podcast, I would enjoy an episode with like a FAQ or fan questions maybe, or one episode with maybe a more free format. Both of you seems super knowledgeable and easy on the ear.
Thanks! Do you mean Q & A episodes? We have quite a few of those scattered throughout

BeBetter

I've been listening to and enjoying your podcasts.

Yesterday in one of them you said that rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondilitis are caused by klebsiella. I knew that about AK but not RA.

I knew that aloe is good for treating klebsiella so I took some last night and my knees feel a little better this morning. But also, something new that I've been experiencing and worrying about for about a week is lower back stiffness mostly in the morning, and I didn't have that this morning, either.

Thank you, Mike and Jay, for the podcasts. I appreciate them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals