Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Rickyman

Took full serving orally and got super depressed and moody for the whole day..
never has happened to me before from a supplement
Thoughts anyone?

Maybe because it was meant to be topical not oral IDK or also because taking the whole dose in one setting is an issue for most ppl try breaking it in 3- 4 doses through out the day so spread the 25 drops through the day

scoobydoo

Maybe because it was meant to be topical not oral IDK or also because taking the whole dose in one setting is an issue for most ppl try breaking it in 3- 4 doses through out the day so spread the 25 drops through the day
Haha yeah i realized this one was supposed to be just topical
I don’t imagine it would cause any harm orally though as everything is food grade I believe?? Nonetheless smaller doses are probably better for now as much of it could still be from lowering blood sugar too much

Rickyman

Haha yeah i realized this one was supposed to be just topical
I don’t imagine it would cause any harm orally though as everything is food grade I believe?? Nonetheless smaller doses are probably better for now as much of it could still be from lowering blood sugar too much

Yeah definitely take it with juice or sugary drink because of the B3. I forgot about that

jzeno

@haidut

Energin label on the website and the Energin description (original post) don't match. The label pictured says it doesn't contain B5 but your list of ingredients does list B5. Mind clarifying? I think the label pictured is out of date because you have a picture of the 2 ml bottle instead of the updated 1 ml bottle but I just want to make sure.

Rickyman

@haidut

Energin label on the website and the Energin description (original post) don't match. The label pictured says it doesn't contain B5 but your list of ingredients does list B5. Mind clarifying? I think the label pictured is out of date because you have a picture of the 2 ml bottle instead of the updated 1 ml bottle but I just want to make sure.

Yeah that probably needs to be updated if it's a clear bottle you see. I recently purchased and it's an all white bottle and it does contain b5 at 50mg per 25 drops

biomes

i've recently taken 5 drops topically on my foot and have experienced headaches the rest of the day. has anyone else had this issue? i took a week long break prior to this, as well.

Rickyman

i've recently taken 5 drops topically on my foot and have experienced headaches the rest of the day. has anyone else had this issue? i took a week long break prior to this, as well.
I have not. I usually take a few drops throughout the day orally/sublingual. Are you eating when you take energin? I need to eat something sweat because of the B3

bluefish

I have been trying this supp out for a few weeks now and cant quite figure it out, Ive been using it here and there and havent had positive or negative experince... I havent experienced much actually.

Just reading the last page here, looks like topical is best? and a few drops thoughout the day is best?
and is keeping sugar intake up is imporant also.. ok...

DaveFoster

Try 1 drop.

Thoms

Hi Guys, I kind face some issues with Energin. Applying to the back of my knees or on my thighs but had some rashes growing on my skin.... May I know what's the problem as I've only used 4 Drops on each area but seems like my skin reacted bad towards it.

johnwester130

Healthnatura B Complex,

just one bottle lasted me for 2 years .

Energin last me about 8 months.

If anyone was interested

Xref

Healthnatura B Complex,

just one bottle lasted me for 2 years .

Energin last me about 8 months.

If anyone was interested
Lol what are you implying?
If you have feedback regarding the price or amount, just say it?

And make a real comparison, not just bcomplex vs energin. Go down to specifics.
If then it's more valuable you would make a valid argument

BeHealthy

Have there been reports of/should there be any benefits of Energin for libido/sexual health?

Thank you.

Recoen

Haidut, hi, I've bought the energin along with some other supps from idealabs but so far have only tried the energin, here is my results and would like your input, I would apply about 1-2 drops in the morning to my wrist area and rub arms together, I noticed in the following days that I would crash less and would not be dying for food, 3 or 4 days into it I tried putting a couple drop on during day, I noticed it made me pretty agressive in that I would for example almost fly off the handle if my son wouldn't listen to me (as toddlers do often) anyway, I also obsereved more energy, doing things around the house instead of sitting around, but there were also negative side effects, I noticed wrist pain that increased more and more every day, the pain continued to increase, my legs, etc, a very deep and subtle pain but I did not necessarily attribute it to energin, also my stool was becoming more and more smelly every day, after about a week or energin I discontinued and the stool started to return to normal smell, also pain strated to leave but slower then it came, today, after about 3 or 4 weeks since stopping energized, I tried a big drop on my skin again after eating at work, and again the joint pain and deep muscle pain started to appear, tightness around neck and subtle deep pains, any idea what could be causing this reaction and have you had anyone else with like symptoms write on here? Thank you
I know this is an old post, but it sounds like one of the Bs caused you to have an oxalate dump. Low dose B6 causes me to have this issue.

Recoen

I’m only about 2wks into taking energin but wanted to give some feedback.

Thanks @haidut for a great product! I was dosing individual liquid Bs and it was becoming a hassle. The liquids because most complexes or single Bs have too large of a dose; a form that doesn’t work for me; fillers; and B6.

This is the first supplement that the B6 isn’t causing me major problems! I’ve been using it transdermally in and around my belly button.

Usually B6 causes me to have a bad oxalate dump through stool. It also causes my kidney area to burn and my low back to feel unstable. And I end up with hand and feet neuropathy. This has happened with all different kinds and very low dose (<1mg).
I know I’m getting some B6 because I’ve had a little of the kidney burn and am dumping oxalates but it’s way more manageable. And no neuropathy! I wonder if the B6 bypassing the liver or at least not going through it immediately, is why I’m having more success with it.

I had been taking B1 and B2 separately as they fix my POTs. Energin alone does too so another indicator that it’s working

I still take ~20mg TTFd throughout the day too. I know haidut mentioned swapping out the thiamine HCl for TTFD. Are there any updates on doing so?

Angel45

Hi Guys, I kind face some issues with Energin. Applying to the back of my knees or on my thighs but had some rashes growing on my skin.... May I know what's the problem as I've only used 4 Drops on each area but seems like my skin reacted bad towards it.
I get itchy skin and rashes from Niacinamide. Might have something to do with b3 being a histamine liberator. I have no idea why anyone would need such a high dose of niacinamide considering it will deplete you of methyl groups which will make histamine problems even worse