Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

aquaman

Re: Energin - custom, liquid dietary supplement with B vitam

haidut said:
[
I am glad it is working as expected:): As far as the orange stains, I only use it topically when I know I will be wearing a long sleeve shirt. The spot washes out every time a take a shower so it is not that big of a deal for me. Either way, I figured it would be nice to have a supplement with dual application (oral/topical) since some people cannot absorb well orally and they would tolerate the stains if it means getting back their energy and motivation.

Would it be absorbed on ankles?

aquaman

Also do you have any advice on the timing of taking your 3 supplements?

BingDing

Want to say I got a great energy boost from Energin, too. I just got my second bottle, and ordered all three Idealabs products for my sister.

FWIW, coffee with cream and sugar masks the taste pretty well for me. I usually use the last swigs from my first cup of coffee for half the days dose, do the other half later in the day.

jaa

I can not say I experienced an energy boost from Energin, but I was drinking a lot of alcohol during the period I was taking it. My hangovers were much less severe to non-existent, which I guess is a type of boost in energy even if I wasn't feeling energetic compared to my non-alcoholic self. I would recommend taking Energin if you decide to booze it up.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

aquaman said:
Also do you have any advice on the timing of taking your 3 supplements?

I would say each one is a different tool for helping address the underlying hypothyroidism issues. EstroBan should probably be taken whenever ones has exposure to PUFAs or suspects estrogen overload. StressNon tends to be helpful in cases where chronic stress exhausts the brain and the protective neurosteroids, which also happen to boost metabolism as well. Pregnenoone is also an activator of cytochrome P450, which is one of the main detoxifying pathways in the organism. Energin would assist in converting sugar into T3 and CO2, as well as detoxifying the liver from poisons like alcohol, estrogen, heavy metals, etc. So, I don't think I have a recommended schedule but rather take as needed based on activity and metabolic state. If eating out, I'd take EstroBan. If drinking, I'd take Energin. If under chronic (unescapable) stress I'd take StressNon.
I hope that makes sense.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

aquaman said:
haidut said:
[
I am glad it is working as expected:): As far as the orange stains, I only use it topically when I know I will be wearing a long sleeve shirt. The spot washes out every time a take a shower so it is not that big of a deal for me. Either way, I figured it would be nice to have a supplement with dual application (oral/topical) since some people cannot absorb well orally and they would tolerate the stains if it means getting back their energy and motivation.

Would it be absorbed on ankles?

It should be absorbed wherever there is contact with skin, which I think is everywhere except the eyeballs and nails:):

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

BingDing said:
Want to say I got a great energy boost from Energin, too. I just got my second bottle, and ordered all three Idealabs products for my sister.

FWIW, coffee with cream and sugar masks the taste pretty well for me. I usually use the last swigs from my first cup of coffee for half the days dose, do the other half later in the day.

Thanks, I am glad it is helping.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jaa said:
I can not say I experienced an energy boost from Energin, but I was drinking a lot of alcohol during the period I was taking it. My hangovers were much less severe to non-existent, which I guess is a type of boost in energy even if I wasn't feeling energetic compared to my non-alcoholic self. I would recommend taking Energin if you decide to booze it up.

I'd second that. Vitamin B1 and B3 are especially important in helping metabolize alcohol and prevent oxidative damage to the brain and liver from heavy drinking. Also, the lower the PUFA stores in the body the less damage alcohol does.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to add that vitamin B1 and B2 are crucial for the ability of the liver to excrete estrogen. So, for people trying to lower estrogen, using Energin with EstroBan may have synergistic effects. Has anybody done blood work before/after using each supplement?

Miguel

Haidut - Does Energin contain B7 (biotin)? The amounts of each vitamin per serving size appear to be missing from the Energin product page on the website.

If B7 is not in there, do you plan on adding it based on your recent post about it improving glucose control?

BingDing

From the data sheet that comes with it:

B1 (Thiamine HCL) 50mg
B2 (Riboflavin 5' Phosphate) 15mg
B3 (Niacinamide) 100mg
B6 (Pyridoxine 5' Phosphate) 6mg
B7 (Biotin) 1mg

Distilled water and 20% ethanol solution, can be applied topically/dermally as well as orally.

I talked to my sister last night and she liked it, and the ADEK.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Miguel said:
Haidut - Does Energin contain B7 (biotin)? The amounts of each vitamin per serving size appear to be missing from the Energin product page on the website.

If B7 is not in there, do you plan on adding it based on your recent post about it improving glucose control?

Biotin is in there, it is a very important vitamin. Some people did report lower blood glucose after taking Energin for a while so it seems to be helping with that.

chris

haidut - How come energin does not include things such as B5 and B12?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
chris said:
haidut - How come energin does not include things such as B5 and B12?

Poor solubility and not much effect on mitochondrial health, estrogen detoxification or lactate/CO2. Also, Ray has written individually about each vitamin in Energin and has more or less sanctioned supplementation.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
alebaba said:
This will be perfect to go along with estroban, can't wait to try it :)

Yep, in one interview Ray said that the B vitamins and the fat soluble vitamins are very good ways to reduce tissue estrogen. They complement each other quite well. In addition, the K vitamin in EstroBan plus the B vitamins in Energin are very helpful for the liver.

aquaman

Hey Haidut, my latest full batch of Energin, the powder (assuming this is the B-vitamins?) has settled out at the bottom into white crystals clumped together (left for a week in the fridge when I went on vacation), and despite shaking and shaking, they don't disperse.

Anything I can do? I'm assuming these are the active ingredients so I'll be missing out on them if they are in crystals at the bottom.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
aquaman said:
Hey Haidut, my latest full batch of Energin, the powder (assuming this is the B-vitamins?) has settled out at the bottom into white crystals clumped together (left for a week in the fridge when I went on vacation), and despite shaking and shaking, they don't disperse.

Anything I can do? I'm assuming these are the active ingredients so I'll be missing out on them if they are in crystals at the bottom.

In the future, I would not keep in the fridge since the ingredients precipitate at lower temperatures. Just keep it in dark location to avoid sunlight affecting vitamin B2. One thing you can do is pour the liquid and crystals into a bowl or cup and heat to about 50-60 degree C. This should make the ingredients dissolve again. Then pour back into the dropper bottle.

dd99

This has happened to me, too. Also been storing it in the fridge.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals