Dismiss Notice
  5. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 14, 2014.

1. bornamachine

bornamachine Member

Haidut, hi, I've bought the energin along with some other supps from idealabs but so far have only tried the energin, here is my results and would like your input, I would apply about 1-2 drops in the morning to my wrist area and rub arms together, I noticed in the following days that I would crash less and would not be dying for food, 3 or 4 days into it I tried putting a couple drop on during day, I noticed it made me pretty agressive in that I would for example almost fly off the handle if my son wouldn't listen to me (as toddlers do often) anyway, I also obsereved more energy, doing things around the house instead of sitting around, but there were also negative side effects, I noticed wrist pain that increased more and more every day, the pain continued to increase, my legs, etc, a very deep and subtle pain but I did not necessarily attribute it to energin, also my stool was becoming more and more smelly every day, after about a week or energin I discontinued and the stool started to return to normal smell, also pain strated to leave but slower then it came, today, after about 3 or 4 weeks since stopping energized, I tried a big drop on my skin again after eating at work, and again the joint pain and deep muscle pain started to appear, tightness around neck and subtle deep pains, any idea what could be causing this reaction and have you had anyone else with like symptoms write on here? Thank you

2. Arnold Grape

Arnold Grape Member

That's a microcosmic amount you have applied, so I'm going to say you went straight psychosomatic on this one.

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Not sure what could be causing these symptoms in such low amounts, except possibly hypoglycemia (especially the irritability).

4. bornamachine

bornamachine Member

Gotcha, well I definitely have thryroid/liver issue in converting body fat to energy which started after many iron donations, I stopped the vitamin B since taking the drop yesterday which started causing issues, my tension in my hands is easing little by little now and I am not irretible at all today. Thanks for the input.

5. KyleKingsly

KyleKingsly Member

Thinking about buying some of this stuff very soon, but I'm very concerned about the staining issue. I work in a professional corporate environment and can't afford to mess up my nice clothes with big orange stains haha.

At the same time, it seems like it'd be a waste to use this stuff orally (and lose a great of absorption) when I just could just buy B vitamins in solutions for probably cheaper unit prices (even when buying multiple ones at once to stack).

Does anyone have any good suggestions for avoiding the terrible staining? I'm thinking about waking up 15 min earlier to put this stuff on, then trying to scrub it off with Draxe Witch Hazel before I go to work? I saw that someone was saying that topical magnesium helps with the staining too, can anyone comment on that?

All ideas are appreciated :)