Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

johann1988

Maybe someone think its helpful:
After applying Energin topically i apply magnesium chloride to my legs
and the staining at the hands vanish.

RobertJM

I weirdly get no effects from this product anymore. It used to have quite noticeable effects (just like any typical multi-b vitamin). It's very strange indeed. I have tried taking up to 3 doses in a day (120 drops), and I feel absolutely nothing.

Something profound has changed in my physiology perhaps. Although I feel no different to how I was on the previous occasions I took this product.

I used to get quite obvious anti-estrogen/serotonin effects from this product, but I am getting nothing from this last bottle that I've purchased.

Even the insane amount of p5p in this product isn't having its usual insomnia/dream side effect.

It smells the same. Looks the same.

I may try a different multi-b vitamin product just to see if my lack of reaction is just down to energin.

I'm just mentioning this, as it's really odd

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I weirdly get no effects from this product anymore. It used to have quite noticeable effects (just like any typical multi-b vitamin). It's very strange indeed. I have tried taking up to 3 doses in a day (120 drops), and I feel absolutely nothing.

Something profound has changed in my physiology perhaps. Although I feel no different to how I was on the previous occasions I took this product.

I used to get quite obvious anti-estrogen/serotonin effects from this product, but I am getting nothing from this last bottle that I've purchased.

Even the insane amount of p5p in this product isn't having its usual insomnia/dream side effect.

I may try a different multi-b vitamin product just to see if my lack of reaction is just down to energin.

That's really strange. Nothing has changed in the product. Maybe your health got better or you replenished your vitamin B stores and do not really experience tat much effect any more?? A few people mentioned this as well and some checked their B vitamin levels and they were high (B6, B3 and B1).

Amazoniac

Out of curiosity and if you want to, try some B5 along with it first before trying another more complete product. Magnesium is worth trying as well.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give some positive feedback for this product.. Ive been using it topically and i for sure notice a positive effect from it so i can assure you the vitamin content is good and is of good quality.. I tried using a b conplex in suplement form before... This is way better.. Aight peace

Amazoniac

pyroxidal also shifts methyl groups from methionine. This is probably a necessary result of taking pyridoxine without folate. In natural foods, these are found in balanced proportions. This is a good thing to keep in mind. Effectors of methyl balance now officially include B₁₂, folate, methionine, and pyroxidal.
Folate And Other B's

churchmouth

Is there a case for why this supplement would be required when eating as best as one can towards ray peat's guidelines?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just wanted to give some positive feedback for this product.. Ive been using it topically and i for sure notice a positive effect from it so i can assure you the vitamin content is good and is of good quality.. I tried using a b conplex in suplement form before... This is way better.. Aight peace

Great, thanks for the feedback! How much and how often are you using?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wagner83

If you eat good food from trusted sources that has not been processed/contaminated/depleted then probably not. Most people eating a Western diet suffer from at least one B vitamin deficiency, so for them it is probably needed.
More Than One Third Of Men And Almost Half Of Women Are Energy Deficient
Regarding this, I suffer from bloodshot eyes ever since finding this forum (more carbs, fructose, at some point a lot of milk) . I saw Ray said in a mail B2 deficiency, particularly if the enlarged vessels have some yellow next to them, could be the cause. Any thoughts on that? I doubt the bloodshot eyes are particularly benign.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Regarding this, I suffer from bloodshot eyes ever since finding this forum (more carbs, fructose, at some point a lot of milk) . I saw Ray said in a mail B2 deficiency, particularly if the enlarged vessels have some yellow next to them, could be the cause. Any thoughts on that? I doubt the bloodshot eyes are particularly benign.

Could also be high blood pressure or high lactate (if the blood vessels are readily visible). How is your CO2 on blood tests?

GAF

I had bloodshot eyes for decades until my recent high dose B2 experiment. Now bright white. 400mg per day. Sometimes twice that.

Wagner83

Could also be high blood pressure or high lactate (if the blood vessels are readily visible). How is your CO2 on blood tests?
Last time I checked it was within range, closer to the higher end. The blood vessels are visible, I should really check BP given my experience with methylene blue. Wouldn't high lactate gie me sore legs too? I wonder how long would the body need to fix such issues when they occur.
I had bloodshot eyes for decades until my recent high dose B2 experiment. Now bright white. 400mg per day. Sometimes twice that.
Thanks good to know, if you do not take it for a few days does the problem return?

GAF

I haven't checked that. I keep taking the big doses daily because I feel like my body is still healing everyday. I have 6 decades of deficiency for my body to rebuild. I don't think 3 months is enough yet.

Mito

I noticed my lastest shipment of energin is transparent bottles. The previous shipment was the opaque white bottle. Is this a supplier issue or other reason for going back to transparent bottles?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I noticed my lastest shipment of energin is transparent bottles. The previous shipment was the opaque white bottle. Is this a supplier issue or other reason for going back to transparent bottles?

The opaque bottles are really hard to get. When the supplier has them they send us those but more often then not they are out of them and send the transparent ones as they are considered equivalent and interchangeable even though we have made multiple arguments with the vendor they are not. When you are small and depend on suppliers there is not much we can do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Using white tape to cover a transparent bottle and turn it into opaque one certainly works, thanks for the tip. Hopefully others will see this and use tape as well if they are worried about light exposure for the transparent bottles.

Last edited:
Great, thanks for the feedback! How much and how often are you using?

A little sporadically, usually around 5 to 10 drops once or twice or per day applied topically earlier in the day. I've had before where my digestion feels like it just stops completely, but this product has caused me to have a bowel movement when feeling constipated on more than one occasion, so I know the B vitamins are there and working as they should, I think combined with all other factors considered, it can be good tool to rebuild glycogen storage the right way.