Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Fractality

Does anyone else notice increased hunger from Energin? I didn't notice it until I started using it topically. My girlfriend noticed this as well. Perhaps it's the B3?

johnwester130

I re-ordered the product, even though I complained about it and vowed never to buy it again.

The taste isn't as bad as I remember it being, it's actually very tolerable.

And this is far better and effective than taking 5 capsules.

johnwester130

I've ordered about 18 products from idealabs, I'm a huge admirer, so I hate to be negative, but :

1)The doses are too small

2) The bottle is too small

3) The taste is too bad for oral use, topical use is impractical because of staining and needing 40 drops..

4) I would much prefer a custom made capsule without fillers. No one on the market only sells, "b1,b2b3, b6,b7", they all add toxic b9 and toxic PABA to their supplements. So I think a custom made capsule would sell and be much easier than this product.

I will continue to buy his other products.

Yes, I wrote this, but I ordered Energin again anyway. Capsules were getting too annoying.

For some reason , it no longer tastes bad to me. Last year when I ordered it, the taste was too much. But my tastebuds seem to have adjusted to it.

Amazoniac

Excellence,

What's your favorite pose and material, and your favorite square? Your future sculptor and the Bulgarian government need to know.
( ) Tick if you feel comfortable being truncated.

Now the irrelevant part:
- If riboflavin has that bright yellow coloration, and if the brightness doesn't diminish over time after topical application, then how is it being absorbed?
- Do you know how supplementing the vitamins contained in Energin interferes with the other b vits? Does it increase the need of any other specifically? Can it induce a deficiency in other nutrients?
- Check this:

upload_2016-12-19_10-55-16.png

*Blood values were not so reliable.

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excellence,

What's your favorite pose and material, and your favorite square? Your future sculptor and the Bulgarian government need to know.
( ) Tick if you feel comfortable being truncated.

Now the irrelevant part:
- If riboflavin has that bright yellow coloration, and if the brightness doesn't diminish over time after topical application, then how is it being absorbed?
- Do you know how supplementing the vitamins contained in Energin interferes with the other b vits? Does it increase the need of any other specifically? Can it induce a deficiency in other nutrients?
- Check this:

View attachment 4227
*Blood values were not so reliable.

Lol, I actually used to look like that guy in the sculpture not long ago.
The Energin applied to skin does seem to fade. It just takes a day or two to completely disappear. Given that we use R5P for B2, and the dose is 20mg, this is equivalent to about 100mg - 200mg regular riboflavin. Even if you only absorb 25% of the topical dose that is still 5mg R5P, and Ray recommends doses under 10mg (regular riboflavin) daily for most people. The testimonials from topical use are overwhelmingly positive and I doubt it is placebo effect. Some people's purple discoloration of the nose (symptoms of B2 deficiency and hypothyroidism) disappeared in just a day of topical Energin use.
Energin does not seem to induce deficiencies of other B vitamins, at least for the people that did blood tests and reported back. It has higher B1 than the sources you listed and it is for a good reason - thiamine is directly related to ability to oxidize glucose. The other vitamins it contains seem to be in line with what the natural sources offer.

Last edited:

TubZy

Lol, I actually used to look like that guy in the sculpture not long ago.
The Energin applied to skin does seem to fade. It just takes a day or two to completely disappear. Given that we use R5P for B2, and the dose is 20mg, this is equivalent to about 100mg - 200mg regular riboflavin. Even if you only absorb 25% of the topical dose that is still 5mg R5P, and Ray recommends doses under 10mg (regular riboflavin) daily for most people. The testimonials from topical use are overwhelmingly positive and I doubt it is placebo effect. Some people's purple discoloration of the nose (symptoms of B2 deficiency and hypothyroidism) disappeared in just a day of topical Energin use.
Energin does not seem to induce deficiencies of other B vitamins, at least for the people that did blood tests and reported back. It has higher B1 than the sources you listed and it is for a good reason - thiamine is directly related to ability to oxidize glucose. The other vitamins it contains seem to be in line with what the natural sources offer.

Would adding 40 drops of energin or so to mag chloride hot/warm bath/foot soak water allow it absorb into the skin quick enough? I usually soak for about 30 min. Kill two birds one stone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would adding 40 drops of energin or so to mag chloride hot/warm bath/foot soak water allow it absorb into the skin quick enough? I usually soak for about 30 min. Kill two birds one stone.

It will dilute the 40 drops into a much bigger volume of liquid so it will probably reduce absorption, but you can try I guess. I think the skin absorption of regular Energin is pretty good and it doesn't need much enhancing.

BobbyDukes

I would love to try topical application, but really can't deal with the orange skin. Do you think 40 drops held under the tongue for as long as possible each morning would stain your mouth/teeth? Or would the saliva help wash it away? Orange teeth wouldn't be a good look.

I take estroban like this sometimes. As long as no-one talks to me, I can hold it in there for 30/45mins, and it seems to absorb pretty well (well, I notice the typical effects that build as the day goes on). On the odd occasion, there is always that really annoying person who will absolutely insist on talking to me (like, what the hell?), and ask me what I'm doing with my mouth. So in those circumstances where the estroban gets unintentionally swallowed, I then chase it with a dollop of butter, or something fatty. Good times.

Soren

Forum Supporter
Can energin go off. If so how? Does it have an expiration date? I'm worried that if I take it orally while off it will give digestive issues.

DaveFoster

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would love to try topical application, but really can't deal with the orange skin. Do you think 40 drops held under the tongue for as long as possible each morning would stain your mouth/teeth? Or would the saliva help wash it away? Orange teeth wouldn't be a good look.

I take estroban like this sometimes. As long as no-one talks to me, I can hold it in there for 30/45mins, and it seems to absorb pretty well (well, I notice the typical effects that build as the day goes on). On the odd occasion, there is always that really annoying person who will absolutely insist on talking to me (like, what the hell?), and ask me what I'm doing with my mouth. So in those circumstances where the estroban gets unintentionally swallowed, I then chase it with a dollop of butter, or something fatty. Good times.

Holding the B vitamins solution under tongue should work. I thin it only stains the tongue but that should go away throughout the day, especially if you drink liquids often. You should try on the weekend first in case it turns out to stain teeth as well.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can energin go off. If so how? Does it have an expiration date? I'm worried that if I take it orally while off it will give digestive issues.

The B2 vitamin can degrade under intense sunlight but other than that it should be pretty stable. I have a bottle almost 2 years old sitting on a shelf as a test. Periodically I take a dose from it and it works just fine, no gut irritation at all.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut is the color gone from your forehead the next day? can you wash it off in the morning?

I stays for about 24-48 hours in my experience, without washing. If you shower it should go away after the shower.

DaveFoster

Awesome; thanks for the studies. I searched for thiamine HCl specifically, so I hope pyrophosphate applies well-enough.

Do you think an avoidance of the first-pass metabolism through topical absorption would still benefit the liver, similar to how you've said oral K2 is probably more effective at lowering liver inflammation, or do you think oral is the way to go?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals