Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

Amazoniac

I do notice the staining of the bottle but not the liquid getting darker. I have a bottle of Energin that is almost 2 years old and there has been no change of color other than the bottle getting orange on the inside.
My experience was similar but I wasn't too concerned because I thought it was just an expected degradation of the ingredients, in a bit less than a year. The liquid became so dark compared to the original bright orange that I decided to discart.
Have you ever opened that one during this time?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My experience was similar but I wasn't too concerned because I thought it was just an expected degradation of the ingredients, in a bit less than a year. The liquid became so dark compared to the original bright orange that I decided to discart.
Have you ever opened that one during this time?

I have used the darker liquid and it gave me the same effects/benefits. It's probably riboflavin getting degraded over time by light.

johnwester130

I've ordered about 18 products from idealabs, I'm a huge admirer, so I hate to be negative, but :

1)The doses are too small

2) The bottle is too small

3) The taste is too bad for oral use, topical use is impractical because of staining and needing 40 drops..

4) I would much prefer a custom made capsule without fillers. No one on the market only sells, "b1,b2b3, b6,b7", they all add toxic b9 and toxic PABA to their supplements. So I think a custom made capsule would sell and be much easier than this product.

I will continue to buy his other products.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've ordered about 18 products from idealabs, I'm a huge admirer, so I hate to be negative, but :

1)The doses are too small

2) The bottle is too small

3) The taste is too bad for oral use, topical use is impractical because of staining and needing 40 drops..

4) I would much prefer a custom made capsule without fillers. No one on the market only sells, "b1,b2b3, b6,b7", they all add toxic b9 and toxic PABA to their supplements. So I think a custom made capsule would sell and be much easier than this product.

Fair enough, I cannot argue with 3 & 4. But why do you think the doses are too small? These are pretty much the doses that Peat recommends for the B vitamins. In fact, most people seem to use even less than the 40 drop dose and still experience benefits. Also, can you please elaborate on the bottle being too small? How much bigger would you like it to be?

johnwester130

40 drops is too much, therefore the dose is too small, is what I meant.

Maybe a 100ml bottle would work,

RMH

I seem to really smell like thiamine (sulfur/garlic) whenever I take Energin. I don't have this issue when I take b-complex capsules. Has anyone found a way to neutralize the smell aside from cilantro?

theonlyway

I agree with the topical use. It's tedious counting 40 drops, and then I feel as though I'm taking a bath in this orange stuff haha. Is an oral B multi a possibility?

Jsaute21

I have been impressed with each of IDEALABS supplements that i have tried (Oxidal, Tocovit & Energin) so far. However, for me, energin is in a league of its own. I have a healthy bowel movement no less than 15 minutes after ingestion in the morning. Not in an unpleasant way either. It seems to work tremendously for me in many ways, making me think i had a real deficiency in Niacimanide, riboflavin, biotin, thiamine, or all of the above. I also find that my body truly craves it in the morning. At first the taste was somewhat now unbearable, but maybe due to its wonderful effects on my body, i have developed a bit of a need for it. Either way, I can't imagine someone this supplement wouldn't benefit. Cheers to @haidut for being the closest living organism to RP that we have all encountered.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have been impressed with each of IDEALABS supplements that i have tried (Oxidal, Tocovit & Energin) so far. However, for me, energin is in a league of its own. I have a healthy bowel movement no less than 15 minutes after ingestion in the morning. Not in an unpleasant way either. It seems to work tremendously for me in many ways, making me think i had a real deficiency in Niacimanide, riboflavin, biotin, thiamine, or all of the above. I also find that my body truly craves it in the morning. At first the taste was somewhat now unbearable, but maybe due to its wonderful effects on my body, i have developed a bit of a need for it. Either way, I can't imagine someone this supplement wouldn't benefit. Cheers to @haidut for being the closest living organism to RP that we have all encountered.

Thanks, it is an honor to be compared to RP in any way! Energin and EstroBan seem to be universally liked and so far we have not gotten any reports of side effects. I think we all have deficiency of the B vitamins these days. Mainstream medicine openly states that stress depletes B vitamin stores and also inhibits their absorption, but still shies away from suggesting supplementation.

goodandevil

Hi wanted to add my experiences with Energin ... it's helped me and my girlfriend a lot, me with school and her with hashimoto's, which i think @haidut somewhat recently published a thread on. my uncle also takes it for heart failure and pulmonary problems. i threw a bunch of supplements his way when i got my student aid, everything in the peat aresenal and Energin amd thyroid are his favorites. His sodium is very low but when he goes to the hospital (he's still a smoker) he takes the energin because he knows it's something that helps, something he'll never get from doctors. He doses 40 drops by mouth once or twice a day. I'm very thankful to have these high-purity b vitamins.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi wanted to add my experiences with Energin ... it's helped me and my girlfriend a lot, me with school and her with hashimoto's, which i think @haidut somewhat recently published a thread on. my uncle also takes it for heart failure and pulmonary problems. i threw a bunch of supplements his way when i got my student aid, everything in the peat aresenal and Energin amd thyroid are his favorites. His sodium is very low but when he goes to the hospital (he's still a smoker) he takes the energin because he knows it's something that helps, something he'll never get from doctors. He doses 40 drops by mouth once or twice a day. I'm very thankful to have these high-purity b vitamins.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Do you know why his sodium is low? Is it due to diuretic medications, because he restricts salt, or a result of the condition?

goodandevil

Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Do you know why his sodium is low? Is it due to diuretic medications, because he restricts salt, or a result of the condition?
Well he does take lasix. He does baking soda, which also helps. His brain natieuretic peptide is extremely high, as well as low sodium and chloride, also low blood protein, globulins, &etc. His kidney function is good, maybe thanks to pregnenolone, at 1+ on proteinuria scale. I presume the low blood protein and sodium is in part from leaky blood vessels. They didn't test his aldosterone but i heard low sodium and chloride is a feature of addison's, maybe the dieuretic has lowered his aldosterone. I told him to ask for digoxin, of course they want him to take beta blockers but he has already been hypovolemic. he takes half a grain of thyroid. mkderate to heavy smoker, doesn't seem tk want tk give it up. previous mi he started on taurine which helped. aortic stenosis which improved markedly, i think from k2, taurine, and possibly thyroid. Id give him pure t3 but with the MI i want to be careful. anyways with the improvement in aortic stenosis i figure his pericarditis is probably from pulmonary problems, i.e. smoking. I was thinking about trying him on progesterone instead of the pregnenolone, not sure what you think of that. i can post his entire labs if you want to take a look. im trying to get him to consume a lot of protein and salt. creatinine was normal and bun low, maybe it's from vascular leakage but i figure his kidneys are ok. Do u think i should give progesterone a shot for him? I really feel his main problem is pulmonary so i dont know how much can be done if he doesn't quit smoking. stupid doctor told him not to use the nicotine patch for some reason smh

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well he does take lasix. He does baking soda, which also helps. His brain natieuretic peptide is extremely high, as well as low sodium and chloride, also low blood protein, globulins, &etc. His kidney function is good, maybe thanks to pregnenolone, at 1+ on proteinuria scale. I presume the low blood protein and sodium is in part from leaky blood vessels. They didn't test his aldosterone but i heard low sodium and chloride is a feature of addison's, maybe the dieuretic has lowered his aldosterone. I told him to ask for digoxin, of course they want him to take beta blockers but he has already been hypovolemic. he takes half a grain of thyroid. mkderate to heavy smoker, doesn't seem tk want tk give it up. previous mi he started on taurine which helped. aortic stenosis which improved markedly, i think from k2, taurine, and possibly thyroid. Id give him pure t3 but with the MI i want to be careful. anyways with the improvement in aortic stenosis i figure his pericarditis is probably from pulmonary problems, i.e. smoking. I was thinking about trying him on progesterone instead of the pregnenolone, not sure what you think of that. i can post his entire labs if you want to take a look. im trying to get him to consume a lot of protein and salt. creatinine was normal and bun low, maybe it's from vascular leakage but i figure his kidneys are ok. Do u think i should give progesterone a shot for him? I really feel his main problem is pulmonary so i dont know how much can be done if he doesn't quit smoking. stupid doctor told him not to use the nicotine patch for some reason smh

If pregnenolone is helping I would keep that and the taurine + vitamin K. I think this is a very good combo for heart issues. Depending on what the lung issues are, an anti-serotonin chemical may help a lot. Some of them like cypro also lower aldosterone and growth hormone, both of which have been implicated in heart failure. The T3 for heart is also a great approach and other quinones like emodin have also been used for heart failure (mostly animal studies).

goodandevil

If pregnenolone is helping I would keep that and the taurine + vitamin K. I think this is a very good combo for heart issues. Depending on what the lung issues are, an anti-serotonin chemical may help a lot. Some of them like cypro also lower aldosterone and growth hormone, both of which have been implicated in heart failure. The T3 for heart is also a great approach and other quinones like emodin have also been used for heart failure (mostly animal studies).
Thanks, glad I'm on the right track. have a great day haidut.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
When is a 100ml bottle being made ?

We could potentially make one for domestic orders. For international order it would come close to the limit in mailing fluids and as such much more likely to be detained by customs.

TubZy

I started energin again after getting my new bottle. I decided to try topical since I have been doing oral in the past. I decided to do half teaspoon and spread it on my stomach. About ten minutes later I definitely felt a big boost and almost like a "buzzed" type feeling. I did not get this orally, the topical is no joke it really does hit way harder. Has anyone else noticed something similar to this? is that my metabolism getting boosted? maybe I'm underfed.

help me !! haha:confounded::coldsweat::astonished:

Last edited:

johnwester130

I started energin again after getting my new bottle. I decided to try topical since I have been doing oral in the past. I decided to do half teaspoon and spread it on my stomach. About ten minutes later I definitely felt a big boost and almost like a "buzzed" type feeling. I did not get this orally, the topical is no joke it really does hit way harder. Has anyone else noticed something similar to this? is that my metabolism getting boosted? maybe I'm underfed.

help me !! haha:confounded::coldsweat::astonished:

I wish I could do that, but staining stops me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals