Energin dosing

Superhumaness

Hi, I just purchased Energin and see that it is 20 drops topically for the dosing. I am yellow after 1 drop. I put it on my wrist and in belly button. I'm not sure how I'd manage to get 20 drops on me and still be able to go out in public, lol. Any advice? Can I use it orally?

thanks

Hi, I just purchased Energin and see that it is 20 drops topically for the dosing. I am yellow after 1 drop. I put it on my wrist and in belly button. I'm not sure how I'd manage to get 20 drops on me and still be able to go out in public, lol. Any advice? Can I use it orally?

thanks
I think the dosage is topically so you would only use two drops orally.

Sumbody

thanks
I place about 22-24 drops into a 00 capsule. And ingest.

Sublingually tastes like ***t!

The riboflavin (b2) is what causes the bright yellow, on skin, or in your urine after ingestion.

When I used it topically, I placed 10 drops onto the top of each foot. Rubbed it in, then wore socks and shoes so no one could see the stains.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
For Energin, on page one, I see that the dosage is:
"Serving size - 25 drops
Each serving contains:
Vitamin B1 (Prosultiamine): 25mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate): 15mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): 100mg
Vitamin B5 (D-Panthenol): 50mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate): 6mg
Vitamin B7 (Biotin): 1mg"

I see some later posts saying that 80 drops is now 2 doses?
Does anyone know what is correct?
Paul