Energin - Custom, Liquid Dietary Supplement With B Vitamins

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 14, 2014.

1. alywest

alywest Member

ok great, thank you!

2. johann1988

johann1988 Member

Maybe someone think its helpful:
    After applying Energin topically i apply magnesium chloride to my legs
    and the staining at the hands vanish.

3. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

I weirdly get no effects from this product anymore. It used to have quite noticeable effects (just like any typical multi-b vitamin). It's very strange indeed. I have tried taking up to 3 doses in a day (120 drops), and I feel absolutely nothing.

Something profound has changed in my physiology perhaps. Although I feel no different to how I was on the previous occasions I took this product.

I used to get quite obvious anti-estrogen/serotonin effects from this product, but I am getting nothing from this last bottle that I've purchased.

Even the insane amount of p5p in this product isn't having its usual insomnia/dream side effect.

It smells the same. Looks the same.

I may try a different multi-b vitamin product just to see if my lack of reaction is just down to energin.

I'm just mentioning this, as it's really odd

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

That's really strange. Nothing has changed in the product. Maybe your health got better or you replenished your vitamin B stores and do not really experience tat much effect any more?? A few people mentioned this as well and some checked their B vitamin levels and they were high (B6, B3 and B1).

5. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Out of curiosity and if you want to, try some B5 along with it first before trying another more complete product. Magnesium is worth trying as well.