1. **NEW** BL11 - Orange, Red & Infrared Therapy Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. PL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Pod Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Energin - Custom, Liquid Dietary Supplement With B Vitamins

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 14, 2014.

1. alywest

alywest Member

ok great, thank you!

2. johann1988

johann1988 Member

Maybe someone think its helpful:
    After applying Energin topically i apply magnesium chloride to my legs
    and the staining at the hands vanish.

3. Bobber Anderson

Bobber Anderson Member

I weirdly get no effects from this product anymore. It used to have quite noticeable effects (just like any typical multi-b vitamin). It's very strange indeed. I have tried taking up to 3 doses in a day (120 drops), and I feel absolutely nothing.

Something profound has changed in my physiology perhaps. Although I feel no different to how I was on the previous occasions I took this product.

I used to get quite obvious anti-estrogen/serotonin effects from this product, but I am getting nothing from this last bottle that I've purchased.

Even the insane amount of p5p in this product isn't having its usual insomnia/dream side effect.

It smells the same. Looks the same.

I may try a different multi-b vitamin product just to see if my lack of reaction is just down to energin.

I'm just mentioning this, as it's really odd

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

That's really strange. Nothing has changed in the product. Maybe your health got better or you replenished your vitamin B stores and do not really experience tat much effect any more?? A few people mentioned this as well and some checked their B vitamin levels and they were high (B6, B3 and B1).

5. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Out of curiosity and if you want to, try some B5 along with it first before trying another more complete product. Magnesium is worth trying as well.

6. mayweatherking

mayweatherking Member

Just wanted to give some positive feedback for this product.. Ive been using it topically and i for sure notice a positive effect from it so i can assure you the vitamin content is good and is of good quality.. I tried using a b conplex in suplement form before... This is way better.. Aight peace

7. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Folate And Other B's

8. churchmouth

churchmouth Member

Is there a case for why this supplement would be required when eating as best as one can towards ray peat's guidelines?

9. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Great, thanks for the feedback! How much and how often are you using?

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

If you eat good food from trusted sources that has not been processed/contaminated/depleted then probably not. Most people eating a Western diet suffer from at least one B vitamin deficiency, so for them it is probably needed.
    More Than One Third Of Men And Almost Half Of Women Are Energy Deficient

11. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Regarding this, I suffer from bloodshot eyes ever since finding this forum (more carbs, fructose, at some point a lot of milk) . I saw Ray said in a mail B2 deficiency, particularly if the enlarged vessels have some yellow next to them, could be the cause. Any thoughts on that? I doubt the bloodshot eyes are particularly benign.

12. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Could also be high blood pressure or high lactate (if the blood vessels are readily visible). How is your CO2 on blood tests?

13. GAF

GAF Member

I had bloodshot eyes for decades until my recent high dose B2 experiment. Now bright white. 400mg per day. Sometimes twice that.

14. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

Last time I checked it was within range, closer to the higher end. The blood vessels are visible, I should really check BP given my experience with methylene blue. Wouldn't high lactate gie me sore legs too? I wonder how long would the body need to fix such issues when they occur.
    Thanks good to know, if you do not take it for a few days does the problem return?

15. GAF

GAF Member

I haven't checked that. I keep taking the big doses daily because I feel like my body is still healing everyday. I have 6 decades of deficiency for my body to rebuild. I don't think 3 months is enough yet.

16. Mito

Mito Member

I noticed my lastest shipment of energin is transparent bottles. The previous shipment was the opaque white bottle. Is this a supplier issue or other reason for going back to transparent bottles?

17. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

The opaque bottles are really hard to get. When the supplier has them they send us those but more often then not they are out of them and send the transparent ones as they are considered equivalent and interchangeable even though we have made multiple arguments with the vendor they are not. When you are small and depend on suppliers there is not much we can do.

18. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

19. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Using white tape to cover a transparent bottle and turn it into opaque one certainly works, thanks for the tip. Hopefully others will see this and use tape as well if they are worried about light exposure for the transparent bottles.

20. mayweatherking

mayweatherking Member

A little sporadically, usually around 5 to 10 drops once or twice or per day applied topically earlier in the day. I've had before where my digestion feels like it just stops completely, but this product has caused me to have a bowel movement when feeling constipated on more than one occasion, so I know the B vitamins are there and working as they should, I think combined with all other factors considered, it can be good tool to rebuild glycogen storage the right way.