Energin - Liquid B-Complex Vitamin Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much of each ingredient is in Energin? Should I look at the photo on the website, or at the description info on page 1?

The photo is a better source but they should match. What discrepancies are you finding?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi @haidut,

I go a lot outside and I would like to take some Energin when I eat food. I tried putting some drops in gelatin capsule but the water in Energin dissolves the capsule. DMSO products also dissolve the gelatin capsule due to water in the DMSO solution. SFA esters and ethanol seem to be ok with that regard. Would you have any easy way to take Energin on the go in a pocket or a wallet without taking the whole big bottle and making a scene in front of my friends?

I tried to dissolve it in Coke but carrying the plastic bottle with me all day long is impractical..

I think any liquid supplement will tend to dissolve the think capsules over time. Only the thick gelcaps would work and those are done by a machine and cannot be filled manually. So, I am afraid I don't have a solution for you.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I just noticed the B2 was 15mg on the label and 20mg on this thread.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just noticed the B2 was 15mg on the label and 20mg on this thread.

Yes, we dropped it a bit due to Peat saying the daily dose should be lower than 20mg.

Warrior_

@johnwester130 why are you pushing this product so much?

Are you involved with the company (marketing, distribution, affiliation etc.) or do you just want people to know about it?

Thanks.

johnwester130

@johnwester130 why are you pushing this product so much?

Are you involved with the company (marketing, distribution, affiliation etc.) or do you just want people to know about it?

Thanks.

LOL

the b supplement COSTS TWO BRITISH POUNDS !! how on earth would i make money from it even if I was the seller of it. that's about 4 dollars !!

secondly, it is made by a British Pharma company !!! so that would mean i work for the british pharmaceutical industry !!!

i want people to know about it because it is the best b supplement on the market right now. and too many people are getting hurt by PABA, b9/b12/ high doses of b6 etc/ high doses of b2 which is sensitive to light/ choline which increases methylation (which is bad) etc.

cyclops

the b supplement COSTS TWO BRITISH POUNDS !! how on earth would i make money from it even if I was the seller of it. that's about 4 dollars !!

secondly, it is made by a British Pharma company !!! so that would mean i work for the british pharmaceutical industry !!!

Why would this be so ridiculous? It is a product that cost money; someone is making money from it, or they would not produce and sell it. Products do exist that cost less the 4 dollars. And why can someone on the Internet not work for (or be connected to) this British Pharma company?

johnwester130

Why would this be so ridiculous? It is a product that cost money; someone is making money from it, or they would not produce and sell it. Products do exist that cost less the 4 dollars. And why can someone on the Internet not work for (or be connected to) this British Pharma company?

because the product i suggested costs 3 dollars, so there is no money to be made from it.

it's not even a pharma drug, they just sell it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is almost IDENTICAL to a british pharma drug that uses b vitamins

https://www.prescqipp.info/-vitamin...-bulletin-107-vitamins-and-minerals-drop-list

[Simultaneous determination of four components in vitamin B compound tablets by Kalman filtering spectrophotometry]. - PubMed - NCBI

nicotinamide 20mg,
pyridoxine hydrochloride 2mg,
riboflavin 2mg,
thiamine hydrochloride 5mg

Actually, the monthly cost of this would be a lot higher than 2GBP, look at the attached screenshot from the pamphlet johnwester provided. The monthly cost would be in the range 12GBP - 53GBP.

Attachments

• uk_bcomplex.png
    uk_bcomplex.png
    25 KB · Views: 67

johnwester130

Actually, the monthly cost of this would be a lot higher than 2GBP, look at the attached screenshot from the pamphlet johnwester provided. The monthly cost would be in the range 12GBP - 53GBP.

it is sold on ebay for 2 pounds though

Lucenzo01

This is almost IDENTICAL to a british pharma drug that uses b vitamins

https://www.prescqipp.info/-vitamin...-bulletin-107-vitamins-and-minerals-drop-list

[Simultaneous determination of four components in vitamin B compound tablets by Kalman filtering spectrophotometry]. - PubMed - NCBI

nicotinamide 20mg,
pyridoxine hydrochloride 2mg,
riboflavin 2mg,
thiamine hydrochloride 5mg

No biotin there. Not surprised since it's pretty expensive. That makes energin superior.

Black Ops

Would the full 40 drops dose daily slow down any weight loss goals or should it increase it?

Im asking this because of niacinamide FAO inhibiting effect

poilochio

this british pharma product also uses "nicotinamide" that is not the same as Niacinamide..am i correct?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would the full 40 drops dose daily slow down any weight loss goals or should it increase it?

Im asking this because of niacinamide FAO inhibiting effect

It would provide 100mg niacinamide, which should not interfere with weight loss.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there a limit to how much energin one should take? I took 60 drops yesterday and feel pretty ok.

I don't think there is true upper bound but if you want to follow Peat's recommendations the upper limit would 40 drops x 3 daily.