Energin - Custom, Liquid Dietary Supplement With B Vitamins

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 14, 2014.

1. Regina

Regina Member

I'll try that tomorrow.

2. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

@TubZy funny you mention on a couple of accounts. 1.) I have only really tried energin on backs of wrists and orally, but have great results every time. I am convinced that unless someones diet is unbelievably on point, that anyone could benefit from energin. My body almost craves its nutrients, which is strange cause it doesnt taste like ice cream. On another note, when i put magnesium oil on my stomach it hits way harder than when i put it on my legs or arms. Must be something about that location. Direct synthesis into the gut?

3. TubZy

TubZy Member

Interesting lol. I use topical magnesium chloride too, and notice it more when I add it to stomach and shoulders compared to anywhere else in the body. Yeah, it could be direct, it is also known that specifically mag chloride increases HCL acid in the stomach for digestion so maybe it absorbs quicker that way when directly over the stomach?

Yeah my gut was messed up for a while which is probably why I'm not reading such a difference with topical energin and topical mag chloride bc the whole time I probably was only absorbing a small amount orally. I have no tried really any other supplements topically yet except haiduts DMSO ones which I couldn't take due to allergic/weird type reaction. So it would be interesting to see the effects of others like estroban, 5a-DHP etc.

4. TubZy

TubZy Member

Good luck:D

5. haidut

haidut Member

I have the same experience with Energin. When I apply it to my forehead (in the evening so that I don't walk around looking like a wounder soldier from WWI) I get a much bigger mental buzz then from oral. After topical Energin on the forehead I can keep working until 4am-5am and never feel even the slightest bit of sleepiness. Thiamine has a role in increasing serotonin excretion, so less serotonin means less fatigue. Riboflavin (B2) is crucial for the activity of MAO-A and also promotes breakdown and excretion of serotonin. Vitamin B6 is dopaminergic and synergizes quite well with B1 & B2. And niacinamide provides the energy co-factor NAD, which is crucial for (brain) mitochondria.
    I think topical allows more B vitamins to get to the blood and ultimately into the brain. Oral is kind of OK but the liver keeps the bulk of the B1 & B2 vitamin doses as it needs these two for estrogen excretion. I think this difference in effects is likely to be seen with quite a few supplements of ours.

6. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

@haidut interesting. It almost seems as if it would be beneficial to rotate oral/topical administration. Oral for days where you feel your liver needs the nutrients, and topical for mentally demanding tasks.

7. bzmazu

bzmazu Member

take mine 1/2 oral, 1/2 topical...twice a week

8. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student

Yeah Ive been thinking about adding energin in with my 5a-dhp as well as some vit d

9. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    I would definitely order 100ml bottles. I think most users here are domestic too but idk you would know your demographics maybe jsut a little better than I.

10. Fractality

Fractality Member

Perhaps a silly question but do you drop it directly on your forehead or do you apply it on your hand or something else and then apply it to your forehead?

11. haidut

haidut Member

I drop it directly on the forehead using one hand and then use the other index finger to immediately rub it in a bit so that it does not start running down my face. When used on the forehead even a dose of 5-6 drops is enough to feel effects. No need to bathes yourself in 40 drops.

12. TubZy

TubZy Member

Yeah it's pretty crazy, I have been using a million types of B vitamin supplements over the past 5 years and never had that effect, it's actually pretty cool.

Yeah the mental effect was very interesting and the energy effect was pretty immediate. I actually took it after a long day at work with dinner hence why I could handle a half teaspoon on my stomach since I was not planning to go anywhere lol. 10 minutes later I got a buzz of energy both mentally and physically. My body temp seemed to increase too. I think I may stay with the topical route for now on even though it's more of a hassle to do it, it's definitely worth it.

My entire abdomen looked I was turning into some odd type creature though lol.

Everyone downplays B vitamins and says it is just expensive piss, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore at least for me.

13. haidut

haidut Member

The people that claim B vitamins are just expensive piss should take a look at this as a start:
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/...ired-for-estrogen-inactivation-by-liver.6868/

Keeping in mind that the liver is the main deactivator of estrogen, the B1 and B2 are some of the most important metabolic protectors we have at hand.

14. poilochio

poilochio Member

So for helping the detoxification of a rats liver with Energin im thinking Oral use would be more beneficial for this.. am i correct?

15. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

16. Pointless

Pointless Member

This reminds me of CellFood with B vitamins. That was a sublingual spray. I don't want to ruin my clothes, so I'm trying sublingual now. 6 drops. My foot is tingling, which I haven't gotten even from 150 mg doses of P5P. My breathing is much deeper and slower. It does burn a bit under the tongue.

BTW I have Crohn's disease, and even though it's in remission, it might hinder oral absorption of vitamins.

17. haidut

haidut Member

Thanks for the feedback! The burning is from the ethanol, so taking with some juice or soda reduces it substantially. If you can check your Buteyko pause count before and after taking Energin that would be great. I also noticed similar effects with Energin, and it takes a dose of 300mg thiamine and 500mg niacinamide (both orally) to get similar results when taking the vitamins separately. Something about Energin really helps get these vitamins in the cell. I never thought ethanol would be that good of a carrier...

18. Pointless

Pointless Member

I think it went down from 11 to 6. I'm not a Buteyko practitioner by any means.

19. TubZy

TubZy Member

See, DMSO is not required!:D

20. haidut

haidut Member

I agree, as far as B vitamins are concerned. But try dissolving and then applying steroids in ethanol. It is not even in the same league as DMSO.