Endotoxin Recovery Log

T

TheBeard

Going to approach this from a different angle:

Diabetes:

Will test this tommorrow along with a comprehensive hormonal and vitamin panel. I guess its either
1) Bacterial infection: Symptoms: sweating, infection, acne
2) Diabetes: Basically everything ahaha: insane thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, extreme sweating, skin infections, ED

Only reason i dont think i have Diabetes is since im pretty fit and no family history, otherwise everything points woards it

It's not a different angle, it's all the same angle if you believe in the whole-system approach of Ray Peat.

Once you've addressed an issue, you've addressed all of them.
The same thing that will cure your endotoxin will cure your diabetes, which is avoiding PUFA, starch, fiber, and promoting a good metabolism.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

what did you test specifically?
1624889083794.jpeg
20210628_155731.jpg

1624889082911.png

last pic was a while ago, didnt test testosterone this time

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Interesting discovery:
On super high milk diet (3 + liters a day), my skin is healing and I feel much less inflammed.

Sugar on the other hand breaks me out extremely badly.

"Dairy does not directly feed Candida, yet it is a highly inflammatory food. Inflammation damages your gut lining, which is already leaky due to an overgrowth of Candida. This allows the yeast to continue escaping into your bloodstream, along with toxins, microbes, and other particles."

Milk makes me feel great, orange juice breaks me out terribly. I really think I have some sort of bacterial infection or candida and I will take antibiotics and antifungals soon

Broken man

Interesting discovery:
On super high milk diet (3 + liters a day), my skin is healing and I feel much less inflammed.

"Dairy does not directly feed Candida, yet it is a highly inflammatory food. Inflammation damages your gut lining, which is already leaky due to an overgrowth of Candida. This allows the yeast to continue escaping into your bloodstream, along with toxins, microbes, and other particles."

Milk makes me feel great, orange juice breaks me out terribly. I really think I have some sort of bacterial infection or candida and I will take antibiotics and antifungals soon
You can try some chilli.

ursidae

Orange juice is $hite. If you’re open to trying fruit again go with watermelon and melon

ursidae

Do you know why it is bad?
-Citrus allergy, (making an assumption here) probably more common amongst north/west Europeans. Citrus fruit is an acne/cystic acne trigger for some
-Underripe oranges are really acidic and abrasive, I live in Southern Europe and even here the climate is not appropriate to grow them. So fresh pressed using imported oranges makes my tongue bleed and my skin all red and broken out. considering how far away they’re cultivated, in Germany the best thing you can get is shelf ripened oranges which is still subpar
-Bottled juices are not a health promoting food in general. Similar to tomato juice, orange juice is acidic so it’s leaching extra stuff from the plastic bottle or the almuminum foil inner lining if it’s a juice box
-unlike milk, I’m not even sure fruit should be eaten in liquid form. Fructose unbound to fiber- maybe this changes its behaviour in the gut and its absorption in the small intestine. There’s always dysbiosis/digestive consequences to refining food especially when one has a messed up digestion. If sugar and white rice mess people’s digestion up even if the necessary minerals and vitamins are supplemented, it’s possible that juice can do the same
-if you’re drinking litres a day beta carotene will become an issue

Last edited:

Broken man

-Citrus allergy, (making an assumption here) probably more common amongst north/west Europeans. Citrus fruit is an acne/cystic acne trigger for some
-Underripe oranges are really acidic and abrasive, I live in Southern Europe and even here the climate is not appropriate to grow them. So fresh pressed using imported oranges makes my tongue bleed and my skin all red and broken out. considering how far away they’re cultivated, in Germany the best thing you can get is shelf ripened oranges which is still subpar
-Bottled juices are not a health promoting food in general. Similar to tomato juice, orange juice is acidic so it’s leaching extra stuff from the plastic bottle or the almuminum foil inner lining if it’s a juice box
-unlike milk, I’m not even sure fruit should be eaten in liquid form. Fructose unbound to fiber- maybe this changes its behaviour in the gut and its absorption in the small intestine. There’s always dysbiosis/digestive consequences to refining food especially when one has a messed up digestion. If sugar and white rice mess people’s digestion up even if the necessary minerals and vitamins are supplemented, it’s possible that juice can do the same
-if you’re drinking litres a day beta carotene will become an issue
watermelon is better why? I am asking because I am also from EU and can drink only apple juice .

Ismail

Interesting discovery:

How you getting on buddy? How are your symptoms?

Please give us an update if you’re able to.

Thank you ?

Ismail

I had a better experience with well-cooked white button mushrooms (cooked for an hour) than with the raw carrot salad.
What did you experience with the mushrooms and the carrot salad? Did it change the way you “feel” etc.?
I‘d add a high-quality activated charcoal powder, which is my emergency-thing for endotoxin build-up. Works wonders, always!

Haidut recommended a few tsp of activated charcoal with a few tbsp of coconut oil to sterilize the large intestine too.

I haven‘t tried it but want to try it soon. I plan on taking it before bed.
Did you try Haidut’s recommendation? If so, how did you get on?

Thank you ?

Dave_Fit

I've been dealing with some knee and shoulder pain, which I may have mistakenly attributed to injuries, yes there were some injuries but I have recently began to think it may be arthritis or at the very least arthritis is also involved. This got me thinking about endotoxins and LPS etc. The things available to me presently are activated charcoal, coconut oil, aspirin, Benadryl, pyrucet, and carrot salad/mushrooms. I eat a raw carrot daily already. Yesterday I decided to give a little everything I had available a go. I put a few drops of pyrucet on my knee, took a Benadryl, and downed some charcoal with coconut oil before bed. Zero shoulder pain this morning and into today, knee pain is down to a 1 from a 5 yesterday on a scale of 10. I don't want to overdo Benadryl, so i think I may take it 2-3 times a week, I'll do the charcoal and coconut oil for 3 more days, don't want to overdo the charcoal either but I could be convinced otherwise if someone had some evidence it would be ok more frequently. I'm ok with aspirin daily, and the carrot salad, but thinking of going with the highly cooked mushroom route. Also plan to keep the Pyrucet as a daily thing. Any thoughts please share. I feel pretty strongly endotoxin is a culprit in what I suspect is some joints that have gone arthritic over the past year or so. As a side note I have used red light with success on my shoulders, but less success on the knee. Going to bring that back more regularly as well. Thought?

David PS

Vins7

It's not a different angle, it's all the same angle if you believe in the whole-system approach of Ray Peat.

Once you've addressed an issue, you've addressed all of them.
The same thing that will cure your endotoxin will cure your diabetes, which is avoiding PUFA, starch, fiber, and promoting a good metabolism.

Without starch and fiber is possible having a good gut and digestive health? I had constipation when I have tried it.
This is really restrictive, just eating meat, fish, milk, cheeses and honey or white sugar as carb sources.