Endotoxin Recovery Log

vetbusd

Ill try to keep this thread to the point. This thread will detail my experiences from recovering and hopefully maximizing my potential. Any advice is really appreciated guys :)

Symptoms:
-
Depression
- ED
- Sweaty and Hot Flashes
- Bacterial Infection on genitals
- Acne
- Fatigue

What I think caused it:
I assume this is caused by endotoxin overload resulting in bacterial or fungal infection. This caused high serotonin, and the rest of my symptoms. After taking Iodine (potent anti bacterial and anti fungal I felt fantastic after being almost manic for a while).

My plan:
Continue No-Fiber No-Starch Diet
2. Start with an RX antibiotic and antifungal course for 2 weeks (i would love input on a safe protocol for this)
3. Eggs, Meat, Raw milk focused diet (Sugar makes me feel fatigued)
4. Iodine? This makes me feel so good, but its not sustainable long term. Any alternatives?
5. Regular liver flush
6. Regular carrot and coconut oil salad

Also moving back to my home country with my parents and friends excited for that! Any input? Advice?

youngsinatra

I had a better experience with well-cooked white button mushrooms (cooked for an hour) than with the raw carrot salad.

I‘d add a high-quality activated charcoal powder, which is my emergency-thing for endotoxin build-up. Works wonders, always!

Haidut recommended a few tsp of activated charcoal with a few tbsp of coconut oil to sterilize the large intestine too.

I haven‘t tried it but want to try it soon. I plan on taking it before bed.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ill try to keep this thread to the point. This thread will detail my experiences from recovering and hopefully maximizing my potential. Any advice is really appreciated guys :)

Symptoms:
-
Depression
- ED
- Sweaty and Hot Flashes
- Acne
- Fatigue

What I think caused it:
I assume this is caused by endotoxin overload resulting in bacterial or fungal infection. This caused high serotonin, and the rest of my symptoms. After taking Iodine (potent anti bacterial and anti fungal I felt fantastic after being almost manic for a while).

My plan:
2. Start with an RX antibiotic and antifungal course for 2 weeks (i would love input on a safe protocol for this)
4. Iodine? This makes me feel so good, but its not sustainable long term. Any alternatives?
5. Regular liver flush

Also moving back to my home country with my parents and friends excited for that! Any input? Advice?
What are your temps, pulse and diet?
It could be that you're simply hypothyroid. A low energy state with low dopamine and androgens and elevated stress hormones can give you the symptoms you're experiencing. Protein, salt, gelatin, calcium, potassium, magnesium and carbs can help to keep the stress response at bay and allow for recovery to happen.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

What are your temps, pulse and diet?
It could be that you're simply hypothyroid. A low energy state with low dopamine and androgens and elevated stress hormones can give you the symptoms you're experiencing. Protein, salt, gelatin, calcium, potassium, magnesium and carbs can help to keep the stress response at bay and allow for recovery to happen.
temp taken right now: 36.4 c (97.5) Normally Im higher but this time its accompanied with unpleasant sweating and heat flashes
Pulse: 90bmp (also taken right now)
I dont think my hormones are low right now either, got 900ng test (measured last year though), and TSH 1.34.

I dont feel stressed right now. Low stress state accompanied with fatigue, extreme sweating, absence of motivation, ED ect, rather than fight or flight stress mode.

Diet is Orange juice and a daily meat source right now.

Thank you, if there is anyone here who can help its Hans

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

I had a better experience with well-cooked white button mushrooms (cooked for an hour) than with the raw carrot salad.

I‘d add a high-quality activated charcoal powder, which is my emergency-thing for endotoxin build-up. Works wonders, always!

Haidut recommended a few tsp of activated charcoal with a few tbsp of coconut oil to sterilize the large intestine too.

I haven‘t tried it but want to try it soon. I plan on taking it before bed.
Thanks sinatra, I will try them both!

Charcoal powder could i just use normal charcoal (same one used in fires), my question is too stupid for google to answer it :shame:

once im done with this boring ***t I cant wait to follow u and hans into optimizing health and androgens rather than curing sickness, looking forward to that phase of my journey.

Hans

Forum Supporter
temp taken right now: 36.4 c (97.5) Normally Im higher but this time its accompanied with unpleasant sweating and heat flashes
Pulse: 90bmp (also taken right now)
I dont think my hormones are low right now either, got 900ng test (measured last year though), and TSH 1.34.

I dont feel stressed right now. Low stress state accompanied with fatigue, extreme sweating, absence of motivation, ED ect, rather than fight or flight stress mode.

Diet is Orange juice and a daily meat source right now.

Thank you, if there is anyone here who can help its Hans
Rather sounds like your noradrenaline and adrenaline are high, indicated by rapid heart rate and sweating with suboptimal temps. I'd make sure I'm eating enough gelatin, calcium and salt to keep the stress low. It doesn't look like you have any calcium in your diet atm. Low calcium can elevate PTH, which increases prolactin and reduce stress resiliency. Also, it can contribute to fatigue and ED.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Rather sounds like your noradrenaline and adrenaline are high, indicated by rapid heart rate and sweating with suboptimal temps. I'd make sure I'm eating enough gelatin, calcium and salt to keep the stress low. It doesn't look like you have any calcium in your diet atm. Low calcium can elevate PTH, which increases prolactin and reduce stress resiliency. Also, it can contribute to fatigue and ED.
Temperature today: 36.8 (92.8)
Pulse: 72 BPM

I feel absolutely fantastic. Insane, I want to feel this way forever.
Changes made:

300 gram beef liver fresh from butcher cooked in coconut oil
Carrots and coconut oil salad
Calcium 1500mg supplemented (thanks hans ;) )
Gelatin supplements in coffee

I notice I feel best when I dont eat in the morning, I must be running on stress hormones now but it feels great. Normally eating breakfast makes me feel sluggish, tired and gives me brain fog (breakfast is normally OG or milk)

Nimo

Changes made:

I notice I feel best when I dont eat in the morning, I must be running on stress hormones now but it feels great. Normally eating breakfast makes me feel sluggish, tired and gives me brain fog (breakfast is normally OG or milk)
what calcium supplements do u use? 1500mg from supplement is alot, do u use vit D and vit K too ?

golder

What dosages you spread the calcium throughout the day? Is it carbonate?

Do you add a teaspoon of gelatin to each coffee?

Great to hear your progress!

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

what calcium supplements do u use? 1500mg from supplement is alot, do u use vit D and vit K too ?
Just used a generic tablet from the store . Dose was high since I heard danny roddy saying he aims for 1500mg, and I read this post
Calcium Deficiency Is Real, But Not Recognized On A Blood Test I get close to 0 calcium from my diet

I assume I suffered a nutritional deficiency so i like to have more than necessary initially, then taper down.
Vitamin D i get from sunbathing around 30minutes daily, vitamin K from beef liver

Hans

Forum Supporter

Changes made:

Awesome man, glad you're getting results. I usually take some calcium with ground beef to balance out the phosphorus. So if the portion of ground beef has 300mg phosphorus, I take 500mg calcium. I usually have 2 such portions, so I take calcium twice a day.

Nimo

Awesome man, glad you're getting results. I usually take some calcium with ground beef to balance out the phosphorus. So if the portion of ground beef has 300mg phosphorus, I take 500mg calcium. I usually have 2 such portions, so I take calcium twice a day.
do you take Ca carbonate? and u take same day D3 and K2 too? or one should dont worry about K2 D3?

Hans

Forum Supporter
do you take Ca carbonate? and u take same day D3 and K2 too? or one should dont worry about K2 D3?
I just get lots of sunlight for my vid D and take vitamin K2 whenever I remember. And yes, calcium carbonate.
I definitely think it's a good idea to have some vitamin K2 on a high calcium diet. Milk fat does contain a good amount, but people usually drink low fat or can't tolerate dairy, so they might need additional K2.
It's definitely important to have optimal vitamin D levels, not just for calcium absorption, but for many other reasons as well.

Broken man

Changes made:

Which type of calcium do u use?

Broken man

What helped me: lugols iodine, charcoal before sleeping, MSM, T base dissolved with vit E, taurine and chilli and cardamom

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

terrible day yesterday and today. Went outside and sweat so much that I needed to change my tshirt before going to the store since i was completely drenched, my acne is also starting to become severe.
augementin 1g + nystatin (not sure dose yet) treatement soon, any input?

OccamzRazer

Symptoms:
-
Depression
- ED
- Sweaty and Hot Flashes
- Acne
- Fatigue

What I think caused it:

My plan:
5. Regular liver flush

No starch/no fiber sounds like a great idea!

Have you tried colonic hydrotherapy for your endotoxin symptoms?

Also, you may be able to get a liver flush-type effect from a short bone broth fast.

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

No starch/no fiber sounds like a great idea!

Have you tried colonic hydrotherapy for your endotoxin symptoms?

Also, you may be able to get a liver flush-type effect from a short bone broth fast.

Thanks!
Havent tried colonic hydrotherapy ill look into that.

I dont want to do any fast right now since I think I am nutrient deficient. To heal right now I am only eating 1 recipe

Beef + carrots + mushrooms + garlic + beef bone marrow + gelatin+ calcium
I throw this into a stew in the morning and eat it whenever im hungry

hope it helps me get all the nutrients without causing any inflammation, it tastes great also

OP
vetbusd

vetbusd

Going to approach this from a different angle:

Diabetes:

Will test this tommorrow along with a comprehensive hormonal and vitamin panel. I guess its either
1) Bacterial infection: Symptoms: sweating, infection, acne
2) Diabetes: Basically everything ahaha: insane thirst, frequent urination, fatigue, extreme sweating, skin infections, ED

Only reason i dont think i have Diabetes is since im pretty fit and no family history, otherwise everything points woards it