Endotoxin, Obesity And Diabetes (Podcast)

Amazoniac

I come here as a spokesman of the forum just to comment that this certainly doesn't belong in our dungeons.
It's interesting but I think that the reason why it didn't popularize yet is because people are already desensitized to those terms, I already noticed that on my previous threads. People want excitement and stimulus to think, not reinforcement or raypetition. haidut's headlines bear the outrageous, but that's his way of catching people's attention; and that's also why when people take fragments of his posts and show Ray, he thinks it's a scammer; it's just enthusiasm taken out of context.
We have a lot to learn with TMZ..

Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How about something like this,

Groundbreaking Biocast Episode 010: Endotoxin, the Dreaded Obesity and Diabetes Mysteries Solved-Listen and Change Your Life!

Tarmander

Lol raypetion, I like that.

How about this:

Bacteria crap: adipose organ enlargement firestorm. Learn how to quench the flame.

Amazoniac

You both just illustrated my point, that people are really interested in excitement, even if it's just for the sake of mocking. It's about inciting curiosity, not about vulgar peacocking.
Being more specific also helps: endotoxin and diabetes; or endotoxin and obesity. Since both of them are broad subjects, putting everything in the same discussion gives the impression that it's going to be a bit scattered and not solid enough.

But I digest..

Anyway, it's just my opinion because I thought that a cool podcast like that deserves more attention. But if you don't believe me, record the reaction of the judges on an audiction when you say that you are going to perform Für Elise.

Oh, and regarding the previous suggestions, the text is not capitalized. :ss

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Groundbreaking Biocast Episode 010: Endotoxin, the Dreaded Obesity and Diabetes Mysteries Solved-Listen and Change Your Life!

Ha! Awesome! Had you included the terms "Biohack" and "Upgrade," you would have had a gold star!

We have a lot to learn with TMZ..

If you are familiar with the late, great direct mail copywriter Gary Halbert (aka, the King Alpha S**tWeasel), he maintained the The National Enquirer wrote the best Headlines EVER. He would frequently buy the Enquirer, and copy every headline longhand, to "imprint" the headline formula in his consciousness. It's probably still a worthwhile exercise, if you're interested in headline or sales writing.

Although having said that, I HAAAATE TMZ. I'd take Hard Copy or A Current Affair any day.

Regina

Ha! Awesome! Had you included the terms "Biohack" and "Upgrade," you would have had a gold star!

If you are familiar with the late, great direct mail copywriter Gary Halbert (aka, the King Alpha S**tWeasel), he maintained the The National Enquirer wrote the best Headlines EVER. He would frequently buy the Enquirer, and copy every headline longhand, to "imprint" the headline formula in his consciousness. It's probably still a worthwhile exercise, if you're interested in headline or sales writing.

Although having said that, I HAAAATE TMZ. I'd take Hard Copy or A Current Affair any day.

:clap:
Yup. Just needs the BioHack and Upgrade. It's all Nootropic-like too.

OP
S

Sucrates

I've hired an new PR team, you've all been volunteered for the focus group.
WeaHtLV.png

L

lollipop

I want to come back in all seriousness and say that I am enjoying your Podcasts @Sucrates - good stuff. If you guys haven't listened - do. Packed full of good research if up for the task.

On a side note, I am appreciating watching this ecosystem around Ray Peat's work grow and expand. This forum chalk full of help and good advice and the efforts of the mods @charlie @Giraffe @Blossom @tara , @Sucrates' podcast, Danny Roddy's podcast, @Dan Wich's toxinless site, @raypeatclips work to upload small clips, Ray's interviews transcribed by @burtlancast, @Amazoniac (and everyone I forgot to mention that have helped in transcriptions), @haidut's IdealLabs, the film On the Back of The Tiger, the three Ray inspired Facebook pages. Did I miss anything?

Truly feeling an outpouring of gratitude to everyone for their contributions!! Feeling the love...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
S

Sucrates

Thank you @lisaferraro. I agree there are many people doing good work here and in their own corners or the internet. Such great resources. :D