CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Endotoxin (LPS) Is A Probable Cause For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS / ME)

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Dec 1, 2016.

1. haidut

haidut Member

It seems like the bad news about endotoxin (LPS) just don't stop. After the recent studies implicating in many degenerative conditions, and especially Alzheimer, systemic sclerosis, ALS, etc not this study links it to the so-called chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS / ME), which the medical profession refuses to recognize that exists. So, the sufferers of this condition can benefit from charcoal, carrot salad, vitamin D / A, emodin, riboflavin, ketotifen, cyproheptadine, minocycline, etc. In addition, considering that prostaglandins were found to play an important role as inflammatory mediators from endotoxin (LPS), aspirin and other COX inhibitors like vitamin E and K could also be quite helpful for this condition.

A panel of biomarkers accurately identifies CFS/ME patients and contributes to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the disorder
    "...Conclusions: This panel differentiates CFS/ME cases from controls with high sensitivity and specificity and therefore represents a potential tool in selecting CFS/ME subjects for clinical studies. Each of these four biological markers relate strongly to the disorder. PGE2 activates dendritic cells and suppresses their ability to attract T cells. It also suppresses the function of macrophages and neutrophils as well as Th1, CTL-, NK-cell mediated type 1 immunity (e.g. CD3- / CD57+ lymphocytes). PGE2 additionally promotes Th2, Th17 and Tregs and also modulates chemokine production (e.g. IL-8). When taken together, these data suggest that lipopolysaccharide (LPS), likely from gut bacteria, plays an important role in the pathophysiology of CFS/ME.

2. greengr

greengr Member

Is this reversible once the endotoxin issues gets taken care of?