Endotoxin (LPS) Is A Probable Cause For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS / ME)

haidut

It seems like the bad news about endotoxin (LPS) just don't stop. After the recent studies implicating in many degenerative conditions, and especially Alzheimer, systemic sclerosis, ALS, etc not this study links it to the so-called chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS / ME), which the medical profession refuses to recognize that exists. So, the sufferers of this condition can benefit from charcoal, carrot salad, vitamin D / A, emodin, riboflavin, ketotifen, cyproheptadine, minocycline, etc. In addition, considering that prostaglandins were found to play an important role as inflammatory mediators from endotoxin (LPS), aspirin and other COX inhibitors like vitamin E and K could also be quite helpful for this condition.

A panel of biomarkers accurately identifies CFS/ME patients and contributes to the understanding of the pathophysiology of the disorder
"...Conclusions: This panel differentiates CFS/ME cases from controls with high sensitivity and specificity and therefore represents a potential tool in selecting CFS/ME subjects for clinical studies. Each of these four biological markers relate strongly to the disorder. PGE2 activates dendritic cells and suppresses their ability to attract T cells. It also suppresses the function of macrophages and neutrophils as well as Th1, CTL-, NK-cell mediated type 1 immunity (e.g. CD3- / CD57+ lymphocytes). PGE2 additionally promotes Th2, Th17 and Tregs and also modulates chemokine production (e.g. IL-8). When taken together, these data suggest that lipopolysaccharide (LPS), likely from gut bacteria, plays an important role in the pathophysiology of CFS/ME.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut Asthma Can Be Caused By Endotoxin (LPS). From Air Filters Scientific Studies 11
haidut Simply Inhaling Endotoxin (LPS) May Cause Parkinson Disease (PD) Scientific Studies 2
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) Can Trigger Social Withdrawal / Isolation Scientific Studies 12
haidut Food Emulsifiers And Endotoxin (LPS) Cause Brain Bleeding Scientific Studies 5
haidut Progesterone May Bind And Deactivate Endotoxin (LPS) Directly Scientific Studies 14
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) Linked To Lower Survival In Cancer Scientific Studies 2
haidut Blocking Endotoxin (LPS) May Reverse/cure Diabetes Type I Scientific Studies 5
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) May Cause Depression / Anhedonia Scientific Studies 30
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) May Be A Major Cause Of Preterm Births Scientific Studies 0
haidut Damaged Mitochondria And Endotoxin (LPS) Drive Chronic Inflammation Scientific Studies 4
haidut The Benefits Of Fasting Are Due To Lowering Endotoxin (LPS), Not Less Calories Scientific Studies 33
haidut Pulmonary Fibrosis May Be Caused By Endotoxin (LPS) Scientific Studies 9
haidut PUFA And Endotoxin (LPS) Inhibit Vitamin D And Thyroid Transport / Activity Scientific Studies 5
haidut Alcohol Mostly Benign For The Liver, Causing Injury Requires Endotoxin (LPS) Scientific Studies 51
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) Theory Of Atherosclerosis (CVD) Scientific Studies 24
raypeatclips Magnesium Sulphate Prevents LPS (endotoxin) Induced Cell Death Scientific Studies 0
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) Is The Cause Of Venous Malformations In The Brain (CNS) Scientific Studies 10
haidut Endotoxin (LPS) May Be A Causative Factor In Alzheimer Disease (AD) Scientific Studies 17
haidut Vitamin A (retinol) Is Endotoxin (LPS / TLR4) Antagonist Scientific Studies 16
haidut Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) Is Endotoxin (LPS / TLR4) Antagonist Scientific Studies 33
haidut Vitamin D Is Endotoxin (LPS / TLR4) Antagonist, May Treat LPS-linked Conditions Scientific Studies 16
TheBeard Best proxy for measuring endotoxin load? Blood Work, Labs 29
Harryedgar Anti -Peat - Fructose Increases Endotoxin? Sugar, Honey 0
Lokzo Endotoxin Depresses Heart Rate Variability In Mice Scientific Studies 0
haidut Activation Of The Endotoxin Receptor (TLR4) May Cause Hearing Loss Scientific Studies 8
M A Choline-rich Diet (and Glycine) Improves Survival In A Rat Model Of Endotoxin Shock Scientific Studies 0
T Raw Milk And/or Cacao Powder Give Me A Flu-like Feeling - Could It Be Anything But Endotoxin? Ask For Help or Advice 2
fever257 Please Help: Endotoxin Overload & Post-parasite Gut Disaster Digestion, Gut Flora 24
U How Exactly Endotoxin Symptoms Feel? Diet 3
Quelsatron Xylitol Prevents Growth Stunting Effect Of Endotoxin Injection Scientific Studies 2
zarrin77 Glycine (and Serine) Have Potent “anti-depressive” Effects In Rodent Endotoxin Model Scientific Studies 0
haidut Asthma Is Driven By Endotoxin And Its Receptors (TLR4, TLR5) Scientific Studies 4
B Reducing Endotoxin - Advice? Digestion 9
J Does Pomegranate Have An Endotoxin Lowering Effect? Beverages, Fruits, Sugars 10
michael94 Isomalt To Stop Endotoxin/stress Cascade Eyes, Ears, Nose and Headaches/Migraines 0
md_a Bacterial Endotoxin (lipopolysaccharide) Stimulates The Rate Of Iron Oxidation Scientific Studies 1
haidut Epilepsy, As A Result Of Brain Injury (TBI), Is Caused By Endotoxin Receptor (TLR4) Scientific Studies 3
JanP Strong Endotoxin Symptoms Despite Eating Clean And Peaty Ask For Help or Advice 72
Mauritio Serotonin Causes Obesity, Diabetes, Fibrosis,liver Damage ,increases Endotoxin And NO Scientific Studies 0
Peatogenic If Endotoxin Isn't Under Control, Can't Anti Estrogen/cortisol Efforts Actually Increase Them? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 35
Mauritio Taurine Effective Against Endotoxin/ Liver Damage Scientific Studies 16
J Endotoxin Die-off? Digestion 22
methylenewhite Extreme Endotoxin Reaction. White Mushrooms. Portobello Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 39
Adrenaline Lidocaine Is An Endotoxin (TLR4) Antagonist Scientific Studies 19
DButter New Conversation W Georgi: How Endotoxin Makes Life Less Lively Video Interviews 15
W Hoping I'm Clearing SIBO And Endotoxin With Xifaxan And Neomycin Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 31
haidut Endotoxin Has A G.E.L.D.I.N.G Effect, Causes Obesity And Hypogonadism Scientific Studies 33
Mauritio A. Muciniphila Improves Insulin Sensitivity, Lowers Weight+ Cholesterol+reduces Endotoxin Load Health 29
Mauritio Endotoxin Reduces Testosterone In Men And May Damage Leydig Cells Health 0
Mauritio Vitamin A Against Endotoxin And Serotonin Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 24