Endometriosis And Progest-E? Advice/Help Wanted

Adriana

Hi there. I am 28 years old and have recently been diagnosed with endometriosis. The pain has been crippling. I also have celiacs disease and recently developed more food reactions including dairy and egg intolerance. I seem to have digestive issues around period time and rarely have stable bowel movements. I am proactive and like to be healthy.. I am a very healty eater. I eat organic and free range. No grains, processed foods, additives etc and after much persistence have brought my weight down to normal. I had my first laproscopy in Oct but i am already having pain and symptoms again. I don't want to go on the pill or have the zoladex injections. And i cant have a baby at this point ... (which my gyno recommend me to try). My older sister bought me progest-e and I am very keen to try treating my endo using progest-e. I would love some advice on how to do so as finding the exact info has been hard..

Do I start 14 days after my period and stop on day 28? What doses should I start with and progress onto?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would love to hear about any sucess with progest-e and endo too as im desperate not to mess around with the pill or hormone supressing injections...

Thanks in advance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals