End Times, Donald Trump, Deadly Wound. Flying Saucers, Garden Of Eden. Who Is The Anti-Christ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So you don't think the Antichrist will be an individual who is possessed by Satan, but Satan himself? Interesting take on that.
I am 100% positive without a doubt that the anti-christ is satan himself, and he will perform miracles, pull fire from the heavens and many other supernatural things, because he himself is supernatural and NOT a man. Satan is too prideful to let anyone take his glory away from him. He will do this all himself, he wants to be worshipped, he wants to be God. Right now satan is up in heaven, until he is cast out and will be given the keys to the pit when he will release the angels that follow him, and then he comes to earth and tells everyone he is God.

I look at the Beast/Antichrist and Satan as three separate individuals.
The beast and false prophet is satans political(beast) and religious system(false prophet). The anti-christ is just another "office" of satan. Like you said, satan likes to mimic God, so the anti-christ is his mimic of Christ which is God's "office" on earth. Anti-christ in the greek is "instead of Christ". So there you go, satans copy of Christ.

I come from a totally non religious background. That's just how I read the scriptures on the surface as to what I think it's saying. I could be wrong of course. That's just how I read it.

You are more on course then "religious" people because satan has full control of the religions. I find people who have not been indoctrinated by the religions to have a better grasp of reality and can see things for as they are, not as they have been indoctrinated to see by satan.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Wanted to add a quick note. If you are doing these studies, and something is not clicking, no worries. Like Pastor Arnold Murray says, "put it on the shelf and come back to it later."

Stayed tuned for more studies:

Did you know there are 3 earth ages? Or as they are called in the Hebrew, "eons" of time.

Did you know the rapture doctrine is a false doctrine brought on by satan so to lead many Christians right into his hands when he arrives on earth?

Did you know that Jesus said to learn the parable of the fig tree? This is when Israel becomes it's own nation as it did in 1948, before that generation dies, He would return. This along with many other prophesies is how we know that we are in the end times.

I will touch on these and possibly more in the near future. :hattip

Last edited:

lindsay

I'm posting here, purely to make sure I can still post on the forum.

Life continues to go on outside the United States (I know because I leave the country regularly and I'm pretty sure there are foreigners here on the forum). Regardless of who we elect as our president (and I voted for neither of the two main party's candidates) - life goes on...... We cannot really be so ego-centric here in the US to think we have that much control over all the people across the globe.

zztr

Regardless of who we elect as our president (and I voted for neither of the two main party's candidates) - life goes on...... We cannot really be so ego-centric here in the US to think we have that much control over all the people across the globe.

DoD DEFCON dropped on Trump election results. Nuclear global WWIII was a serious risk with the Clintons retaking the throne. I was in all seriousness eyeing my options to get out of eastern seaboard fallout zones but am now less worried.

DaveFoster

DoD DEFCON dropped on Trump election results. Nuclear global WWIII was a serious risk with the Clintons retaking the throne. I was in all seriousness eyeing my options to get out of eastern seaboard fallout zones but am now less worried.
Agreed. No ****-waving contests with Russia over sovereignty in foreign nations, thank you very much. I'd rather not have my barbecue nuked.

TreasureVibe

This church says that in the end times, the European Union will invade/wage war with the anglo-saxon nations of the world, including the USA, and will actually succeed in doing so and destroy these nations:

Church of God News - Bible News Prophecy
Europa, the Beast & Revelation: Europe in Prophecy

The European Union is the Beast prophesied to come according to them, and the antichrist will most likely be an European. Europe, or "Europa" is the beast.

The church is called the Continued Church of God and claims to be a continuation of the authentic pre-Catholic/pre-Constantine Christian church.

The arguments and evidence raised are pretty on-point to be honest, which is quite frightening. The presidency of Trump and his latest trade policy against the EU are evidence of this argued interpretation of prophecy according to the church, creating more hostility between the US and the EU.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
So that everyone is in the know. We(USA) do not get the wall. We are the "unwalled villages" of Ezekiel 38:11. This is a battle Trump will not win. It is Written.

ezekiel38

edit: after further thought it is possible we get a southern wall, but not a northern one. Either way, if you read those scriptures you will see how it goes down at the end with Russia and other countries attacking us from the north through Alaska.

Last edited:

TeaRex14

I guess it depends on the individuals perspective. I for one, feel like we're not heading in a good direction at all. This isn't really news to me however, because I firmly believed everything Yuri Bezmenov said about American back in the 1980s. It's really amazing to hear this guy say, in the 1980s, everything that we're literally living today.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I guess it depends on the individuals perspective. I for one, feel like we're not heading in a good direction at all. This isn't really news to me however, because I firmly believed everything Yuri Bezmenov said about American back in the 1980s. It's really amazing to hear this guy say, in the 1980s, everything that we're literally living today.
No doubt, Russia is gearing up for their attack. This is why the haste of the President to rebuild our military. They know it is coming. You can read my edit above about it. You can also read those scriptures in the link I provided with the explanation of how its gonna go down. We are going to be attacked by Russia and other countries via Alaska. And that is when Father lays the smack down and shows them that they will not be allowed to come against His end times Great Nation, America. Under God We Trust.

TeaRex14

No doubt, Russia is gearing up for their attack. This is why the haste of the President to rebuild our military. They know it is coming. You can read my edit above about it. You can also read those scriptures in the link I provided with the explanation of how its gonna go down. We are going to be attacked by Russia and other countries via Alaska. And that is when Father lays the smack down and shows them that they will not be allowed to come against His end times Great Nation, America. Under God We Trust.
Yeah I agree to a great extent. I'm not really religious, but for our sake, I hope there's some sort of divine, supernatural interference. It's the only thing that'll save us if we don't get our heads screwed on straight. And it's not likely we get turned around, at lest anytime soon. As Yuri predicted, it takes about 20 years to re educate a new generation about the dangers of cultural Marxism. Considering the Marxists are still in control of the educational system, the turn around hasn't even began yet. They're starting a lot of tension with this Russian collusion crap. I have a lot of reservations about Trump personally, but it's absolutely idiotic to believe he's a Russian agent. I feel like war with Iran is inevitable as well, it's eventually going to happen. Which could be the trigger that gets Russia involved, since Iran is a ally to Russia.

Back
Top Bottom