End of the Forum? Backups?

Will you use the RPF or the Internet at all if you're required to sign in with a digital ID?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Energizer

In light of Schwab's impending "cyberpandemic" I'm wondering how many will continue on using the Internet after it's brought back up from planned rolling shortages with "zero trust" digital ID policies requiring basically, for everyone to give up their anonymity to use the Internet and this forum in particular. I know for myself, I will probably not want to use the Internet if such a scenario occurs. What will we do with all the information on here?

That being said, does anyone know a quick way to turn an entire webpage into a PDF with formatting? I am looking at specifically storing a PDF of the Email Advice thread onto my hard-drive and want to know what the best way to go about doing that is. Otherwise I will just copy the text into a plain text editor.

Last edited:

Waynish

Need to make a torrent backup of it... I bet XenForo has a way to export without exporting personal/account info... That's what we'd wanna do / seed.

74one

Funny vote question, we are already using digital ID from the moment we turn on computer and connect to the internet, or I misunderstood the question?

OP
Energizer

Energizer

Funny vote question, we are already using digital ID from the moment we turn on computer and connect to the internet, or I misunderstood the question?
As far as I can tell the WEF wants to end anonymity on the Internet completely. Different from the current system. The digital ID system of the WEF might involve things like using your full name, banking information, driver's license, etc, and tying that directly to everything you do online. In other words, in order to sign in and have access to the Internet, maybe you are given a prompt asking you for a scan of your face, or it may ask you to enter your drivers license or bank account number.

Relevant quote from the article:

As evidenced by the architecture put forth by WEF-PAC, the power that organization would have over the public and private sectors is considerable. Such an organization, once established, could usher in long-standing efforts to both require a digital ID to access and use the internet as well as eliminate the ability to conduct anonymous financial transactions. Both policies would advance the overarching goal of both the WEF and many corporations and governments to usher in a new age of unprecedented surveillance of ordinary citizens.

Ending Anonymity: Why the WEF’s Partnership Against Cybercrime Threatens the Future of Privacy

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but we do not have anonymity or privacy for a long time already. AI already have all your emails, conversations, connections and relations to other people that you ever have been in contact with, as well as all your posts on this forum
They sure do! They can even listen to your conversations when your cell phone is on. So many times I will talk about something and right away Google will have the exact thing on their front page the next day, of what I just said. My husband has a navigation system that is always on in his car, and a couple of times he has said in our house that said he was going to stop off somewhere different than his normal route to work and the navigation system will already have it routed when he gets in the car. So ceepy!

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Not only can they listen to your conversations whenever your cell phone is within range, when you are not even using it, but they can view the camera too. When they chose to. But it is not likely that they listen to everyone all the time, only if you are a "person of interest" - whatever that might mean.

tankasnowgod

In light of Schwab's impending "cyberpandemic"
Honestly, you need to stop giving that guy so much credit. He's just a frontman for the World Revolutionary Movement, and seemingly a minor one at that. He ain't the braintrust and he ain't no tech genius, even if he does sometimes dress like a discount "Ming the Merciless" from Flash Gordon.

Not only can they listen to your conversations whenever your cell phone is within range, when you are not even using it, but they can view the camera too. When they chose to. But it is not likely that they listen to everyone all the time, only if you are a "person of interest" - whatever that might mean.

I think everthing is recorded, so they can pull up stuff on any person and rewind when they want to.

tankasnowgod

I think everthing is recorded, so they can pull up stuff on any person and rewind when they want to.

That's what Bill Binney stated in an interview with Michelle Holiday. He supposedly wrote the programs that do this-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gZFckcWjtQE/

Basically, the NSA should have anything that anyone did through any electronic communications. They could also potentially access "real world" data, such as your location through GPS data on your phone. Of course, they don't process the overwhelming majority of these Yottabytes (maybe Brontobytes?) of data.

But also according to Binney, someone who knows what they were looking for could access that data relatively quickly with a small, competent team (he mentions 30 days with a team of 10 and mandate).

That's what Bill Binney stated in an interview with Michelle Holiday. He supposedly wrote the programs that do this-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gZFckcWjtQE/

Basically, the NSA should have anything that anyone did through any electronic communications. They could also potentially access "real world" data, such as your location through GPS data on your phone. Of course, they don't process the overwhelming majority of these Yottabytes (maybe Brontobytes?) of data.

But also according to Binney, someone who knows what they were looking for could access that data relatively quickly with a small, competent team (he mentions 30 days with a team of 10 and mandate).

It has been like this for years. I have nothing to hide so i am not frealed out, I just don't like it. It makes going off the grid more appealing all the time ?

BodhiBlues

Worse comes to the worst, it might be possible to run the forum on the dark web. I think they will struggle to force digital ID for every single website. I expect that any digital ID will mainly be used for government services, banking, and major social media sites. The internet is a hard place to control.

Worse comes to the worst, it might be possible to run the forum on the dark web. I think they will struggle to force digital ID for every single website. I expect that any digital ID will mainly be used for government services, banking, and major social media sites. The internet is a hard place to control.
Be sure and send me the new address :)

BodhiBlues

Be sure and send me the new address :)
I will if I set it up, though hopefully they won't come after this website :): With the way things are at the moment you never know though...

I earn my living through the internet but with the way it is going, it is making me want to go an live in a log cabin in the woods with not a single screen in sight!

I will if I set it up, though hopefully they won't come after this website :): With the way things are at the moment you never know though...

I earn my living through the internet but with the way it is going, it is making me want to go an live in a log cabin in the woods with not a single screen in sight!

Oh my gosh we need someone to start a Ray Peat refuge commune!

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I tend to agree, internet is very dynamic. Add medical services to the list and possibly major purchasing sites "voluntarily" going along with the ID requirement.

BodhiBlues

tend to agree, internet is very dynamic. Add medical services to the list and possibly major purchasing sites "voluntarily" going along with the ID requirement.

Yea, I can really see Amazon going along with it. Bezos is pretty well integrated in the government.

I am sure everyone will ok for me to be the meal planner and cook?

As long as you make lots of the ice cream you made the thread about!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals