Enamel Can't Regenerate. Is That True?

Rush Bio

Forum Supporter
I literally just purchased it!

It’s been two days so I’m trying to stay level headed about it, but it makes my mouth feel very calm. Gums look pink, and teeth seem harder and shiny, (not unlike k2, but much calmer and less irritating). I’m looking forward to reporting back in a month or three, (my plan is to trial it for three months before I make a decision on what I think).

Was oraltide pro not the result of the U of Washington peptide study? I thought it was, but if not, I’ve been looking forward to their product since I first read that study years ago.

Also, as a side note, I think the forum sleeps on peptides. I’ve been using BPC-157 for years now and if oral tide pro comes anywhere near BPC in terms of effectiveness I’ll be elated. I think the main issue, (well, I think there are two) is that peptides get lumped in to the PED/keto crowd. People who are looking to increase GH and melatonin tend to be the biggest supporters of peptides and bio regulators, but there’s Russian research going back at least to the 70’s on them.

I think there could be a lot of synergy between Peat’s work and peptides. It’s just that the bioenergetic folks haven’t really delved into them. Not all peptides raise GH, melatonin, NO, etc. Specific ones do that, and others do other things. Big blind spot that I think needs a lot more experimentation.
I've had poor enamel for years as well as osteopenia. I definitely seem to have a mineralization problem. I bought the Oraltide mouthwash only, but haven't used it consistently enough to show any difference. As far as I know the Oraltide products are not a part of the U. of Washington studies. So maybe there's more products to come, hopefully.

EvanHinkle

I've had poor enamel for years as well as osteopenia. I definitely seem to have a mineralization problem. I bought the Oraltide mouthwash only, but haven't used it consistently enough to show any difference. As far as I know the Oraltide products are not a part of the U. of Washington studies. So maybe there's more products to come, hopefully.
Interesting, I’ll continue to be on the look out for the U of Washington product then. Til then I’m doing the oraltide daily for 15 minutes and the effects seem decent so far. I’m satisfied.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals