Enamel Can't Regenerate. Is That True?

Bogdar

Hey, and yet another irreversible disease, tooth enamel degeneration. I noticed the tip of my incisors were becoming transparent, on 2mm. Little check on google, might be because of enamel degeneration and is irreversible.

How true is that statement? Anyone have good testimonies about regenerating their teeth enamel?

Funny enough I was using K2 mk4 when I noticed this started to happen

Inaut

Novamin. Not saying my enamel has been restored but my teeth are much less sensitive and less opaque since using it (and rinsing mouth after every meal or drink).

OP
Bogdar

Bogdar

Novamin. Not saying my enamel has been restored but my teeth are much less sensitive and less opaque since using it (and rinsing mouth after every meal or drink).
So commercial toothpaste containing novamin is a good source of that novamin?

TheSir

Enamel can and does regenerate all the time. The pulp can't. The transparency of my teeth can vary a lot depending on the day and what I have been eating. When I'm taking enough vitamin D and doing salt water rinses their appearance is more solid.

yerrag

Hey, and yet another irreversible disease, tooth enamel degeneration. I noticed the tip of my incisors were becoming transparent, on 2mm. Little check on google, might be because of enamel degeneration and is irreversible.

How true is that statement? Anyone have good testimonies about regenerating their teeth enamel?

Google for a long time can be a trafficker of lies where it matters - our health. Too bad.

Last year my dentist showed me lines below my gum on my teeth, which showed my enamel was coming off. This is my regular dentist, and he is very observant. He told me to find out what was causing it, as it was only recent. And that if I should take care of my teeth, the enamel will grow back.

I was lucky enough to come across this wiki on antibiotics all_antibiotics [TUSOM | Pharmwiki] , and I happened to look at the doxycycline I had been taking, and found that it can leech calcium, or something to that effect. I had been taking a liquid syrup (for cats and dogs) of doxycycline, and I made that connection to my teeth enamel eroding. I changed to a tablet version, and in a few months the enamel was restored.

Google has been very pedestrian in its answers to health questions. I prefer talking to my wall. At least I could imagine some correct answers. Google, on the other hand, is about hopelessness and learned helplessness. What do you expect from the no. 1 peddler of advertising, especially for the most profitable industry with tons of dollars for advertising to influence all sorts of media to blackout helpful information from consumers - to lead them astray to the path of unwellness, so that they could jump to the open arms of institutions and partner providers allied with big pharma. All this will lead you to believe that your biology is so flawed that it needs to be dependent on drugs, surgeries, and implants and devices to make you manage through life, and that you really need health insurance coverage. They've taken over all the hospitals named after saints, and this gives them a shiny veneer to cover up their vile intentions. SMH

Last edited:

Nicole W.

Google for a long time can be a trafficker of lies where it matters - our health. Too bad.

Last year my dentist showed me lines below my gum on my teeth, which showed my enamel was coming off. This is my regular dentist, and he is very observant. He told me to find out what was causing it, as it was only recent. And that if I should take care of my teeth, the enamel will grow back.

I was lucky enough to come across this wiki on antibiotics all_antibiotics [TUSOM | Pharmwiki] , and I happened to look at the doxycycline I had been taking, and found that it can leech calcium, or something to that effect. I had been taking a liquid syrup (for cats and dogs) of doxycycline, and I made that connection to my teeth enamel eroding. I changed to a tablet version, and in a few months the enamel was restored.

Google has been very pedestrian in its answers to health questions. I prefer talking to my wall. At least I could imagine some correct answers. Google, on the other hand, is about hopelessness and learned helplessness. What do you expect from the no. 1 peddler of advertising, especially for the most profitable industry with tons of dollars for advertising to influence all sorts of media to blackout helpful information from consumers - to lead them astray to the path of unwellness, so that they could jump to the open arms of institutions and partner providers allied with big pharma. All this will lead you to believe that your biology is so flawed that it needs to be dependent on drugs, surgeries, and implants and devices to make you manage through life, and that you really need health insurance coverage. They've taken over all the hospital named after saints, and this gives them a shiny veneer to cover up their vile intentions. SMH
Amen to that!

GutFeeling

+1 in novamin, especially with fluoride (try to not smallow) they are among (if not) the best accessible items for teeth with good research and my personal experience confirms.

OP
Bogdar

Bogdar

Enamel can and does regenerate all the time. The pulp can't. The transparency of my teeth can vary a lot depending on the day and what I have been eating. When I'm taking enough vitamin D and doing salt water rinses their appearance is more solid.
Idk, fast checked on NCBI to see that bio-enamel was once created then cells died and the outer layers can only degrade, except from some minerals that could recreate a sense of enamel but far from being as good as the "bio" original one.

Google has been very pedestrian in its answers to health questions. I prefer talking to my wall. At least I could imagine some correct answers. Google, on the other hand, is about hopelessness and learned helplessness. What do you expect from the no. 1 peddler of advertising, especially for the most profitable industry with tons of dollars for advertising to influence all sorts of media to blackout helpful information from consumers - to lead them astray to the path of unwellness, so that they could jump to the open arms of institutions and partner providers allied with big pharma. All this will lead you to believe that your biology is so flawed that it needs to be dependent on drugs, surgeries, and implants and devices to make you manage through life, and that you really need health insurance coverage. They've taken over all the hospitals named after saints, and this gives them a shiny veneer to cover up their vile intentions. SMH

Thanks, I do kinda agree with you. I also have vertical lines on my incisors when seen into bright light, as if they were fissured, it's been a long time I have them now. The weird part is that because of malocclusion I have merely ever used them since I was a child, just because they hurt too much. And they're the only ones having these lines.

About google, I think it's overall true, but I can't say it did not help me, by finding this forum for example, or solving and understanding different "irreversible" issues that I'm reversible-ing right now

Amen however

Unfortunately I have to say this too.
thanks for telling

+1 in novamin, especially with fluoride (try to not smallow) they are among (if not) the best accessible items for teeth with good research and my personal experience confirms.
well I'll talk about it to my dentist and give it a try, thank you :):

David PS

dreamcatcher

And yet Chris Masterjohn says it's nothing to do with calcium or even misplaced calcium but disregulation of vitamin K metabolism, sometimes as a result of vitamin D toxicity.

dreamcatcher

My dentist has told me that the transparency is caused by damage consuming acidic foods. They sometimes use a white permanent filling behind those teeth to make them look more solid.

OP
Bogdar

Bogdar

And yet Chris Masterjohn says it's nothing to do with calcium or even misplaced calcium but disregulation of vitamin K metabolism, sometimes as a result of vitamin D toxicity.
Oh thanks imma look into what Chris Masterjohn says about it

If anything I was way too low on vitamin D when it happened and had good amount of A from liver, k2 from supplement

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Bogdar,
A friend of mine mentioned that her doctor told her that manganese deficiency can be involved in this as well. We got on the subject because of my recent osteoporosis diagnosis. I’ve not personally researched it yet but figured I’d pass it along if you wanted to read up on it. Depending on your diet and how depleted the soils are I could see it possibly being another variable.

achillea

@Bogdar,
A friend of mine mentioned that her doctor told her that manganese deficiency can be involved in this as well. We got on the subject because of my recent osteoporosis diagnosis. I’ve not personally researched it yet but figured I’d pass it along if you wanted to read up on it. Depending on your diet and how depleted the soils are I could see it possibly being another variable.

Deer antlers inspire a new theory on osteoporosis

Broken man

Search for saliva enamel regrowth, theobromine and calcium phosphate, also salivary hormones Are important, high cortisol Is bad for teeth

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals