EMF Tents - Whose trued it?

Velve921

Has anyone tried the tents beside Danny Roddy? And if so, what are your results?

Mauritio

The mercola tent seems legit . The reviews also seem in line with what danny said.
Ironically I asked danny/georgi years ago on the podcast if silver is a good material for shielding EMF and IIRC they said no, because the silver would keep the emf that are inside from getting outside.

ebs

Very much interested. Also when it comes to shielding against directed RF energy (radio waves and microwaves).

OP
Velve921

Velve921

The mercola tent seems legit . The reviews also seem in line with what danny said.
Ironically I asked danny/georgi years ago on the podcast if silver is a good material for shielding EMF and IIRC they said no, because the silver would keep the emf that are inside from getting outside.
So far, with the exception of hot nights in Mexico, he’s had some good nights of sleep. But would love to hear results from other people.

rei

What is this broscience? If it keep something out it also absorbs radiation from the inside. I don't believe there exists any source claiming silver would reflect instead of absorb radiation.

Jon2547

I bought the EMF tent from Mercola. And it was after hearing Danny talk about it that convinced me to buy it. Long story short:
It does not completely block out all cell signals. I put my phone inside and then texted it from my Google Voice number from the computer and the phone received the text. I did this a handful of times. Then, I got inside the tent and zipped it up and was able to send texts from that phone. I did get a signal.
I called Mercola customer service and they explained in a rather lengthy way that it does not completely block all radio waves. I was very disappointed as I have been electrosensitive since at least 2007.
The tent might help to block out dirty electricity, but I didn't test it for that.
Mercola will give refund if you buy it and return within 30 days.

Mauritio

What is this broscience? If it keep something out it also absorbs radiation from the inside. I don't believe there exists any source claiming silver would reflect instead of absorb radiation.
Not sure about that,but in pretty sure that's what they said...

Mauritio

I bought the EMF tent from Mercola. And it was after hearing Danny talk about it that convinced me to buy it. Long story short:
It does not completely block out all cell signals. I put my phone inside and then texted it from my Google Voice number from the computer and the phone received the text. I did this a handful of times. Then, I got inside the tent and zipped it up and was able to send texts from that phone. I did get a signal.
I called Mercola customer service and they explained in a rather lengthy way that it does not completely block all radio waves. I was very disappointed as I have been electrosensitive since at least 2007.
The tent might help to block out dirty electricity, but I didn't test it for that.
Do you notice any symptoms improve when you sleep in it?

Jon2547

I didn't bother even sleeping in it. I suppose it could help but the tent is also stuffy as well. If you need ventilation like I do, this could be a problem.

Dr. B

hey, what about the blocsilver faraday tent? BlocSilver® Faraday Tent - Radiation Proof Tent
its more expensive than mercolas, at $1500... but perhaps its worth it?
btw im curious what are the materials on these tents and are they expensive due to actually containing a significant amount of silver? or are they just priced so high because its a niche market with barely any buyers so they can afford to have these high prices? when you look at the tent visually it just looks cheap and flimsy, although i guess its meant to be an indoor tent? im curious how much actual silver is used to make the tent and what the material costs are. I'd feel better about buying one if it has a significant amount of silver in it compared to if its just a niche thing

OP
Velve921

Velve921

I don't get electro-hypersensitivity effects when in the canopy. Outside of it, I do.
Thanks for sharing. I’ll think it over.

I’m wondering if at some point someone will come up with an idea that completes shuts our everything?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals