EMF-shielding fabric

Energizer

Wondering if anyone here has any product recommendations for electromagnetic frequency shielding curtains. Something you've used for at least a month.

Wondering if anyone here has any product recommendations for electromagnetic frequency shielding curtains. Something you've used for at least a month.
I have not ever heard of EMF sheilding fabrics Energizer. This EMF situation is out of control and so debilitating on people's health and they don't even know it!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

matty

You can easily make some curtains with these materials... EMF Shielding Fabric

I have not used it personally, but I consulted with an emf expert who highly recommended this company and these products. He uses them for bed canopies, which they also sell on the site.

I have not ever heard of EMF sheilding fabrics Energizer. This EMF situation is out of control and so debilitating on people's health and they don't even know it!
It's amazing to think that people back in the day didn't have to worry about EMF everywhere, especially during sleep. Nowadays, everybody has cellphones constantly emitting a lot of EMF in their pockets, and even riding the bus or the subway has become harmful, since it's a metal structure full of radiation- emitting mechanisms inside, thankfully with some holes( windows). And the average Joe doesn't realize how bad it is. If you mention this to someone, they will think you're crazy or a hypochondriac.

I think it's one of the major factors that caused the massive degeneration of the population, from lean and energetic to fat/ edematous and lifeless, along with PUFAs, medical radiation, less saturated fat consumption, iron fortification, birth control pills, SSRIs etc.

OP
Energizer

Energizer

True that.
I have not used it personally, but I consulted with an emf expert who highly recommended this company and these products. He uses them for bed canopies, which they also sell on the site.
Thanks, this looks promising.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals