EMF Radiation 3g 4g 5g - What Are You All Doing To Combat

Momado965

Recently a lot of entrepreneurs are creating anti emf devices and clothing. There’s a french entrepreneur who sells cotton boxers and silver particles and another american biohacker who does also sells them; bambo fabric and nano silver particles. Do any of you guys who if they work or not? What can be done to protect the body from emf besides peaty substances?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Recently a lot of entrepreneurs are creating anti emf devices and clothing. There’s a french entrepreneur who sells cotton boxers and silver particles and another american biohacker who does also sells them; bambo fabric and nano silver particles. Do any of you guys who if they work or not? What can be done to protect the body from emf besides peaty substances?

I saw a Youtube video some time ago about the widely produced HECS hunting clothes and how they block EMF. Here are some links but if you search around you should be able to find more video and tests if they work or not. Have not tried HECS myself, so can't comment one way or the other.

https://www.raisedhunting.com/raised-hunting-hecs-clothing-work/

Cirion

The clothing absolutely does block radiation, I have a few pieces of them and tested using a meter. With a big caveat. They only block incoming radiation around the immediate area they protect and nowhere else, and in some cases may even amplify the effects in areas that are not protected due to bouncing the effects around.

TL;DR I dunno how useful they actually are unless you can protect the entire body and not just one part. Any skin that is exposed is a problem. The thing is that once you increase inflammation in the body, it really doesn't matter if it originated from your hand, or your leg, or face or whatever... It'll still probably cause system level inflammation, therefore the only reliable protection (IMO) is complete avoidance.

yoshiesque

complete avoidance is going to be impossible now that they are releasing 5G networks everywhere. I could chose to avoid using a 5G service on my phone, but it wont make a difference, given the 5G networks are constantly emitting signals back and forth everywhere, right?

Fractality

Unfortunately clothing will not work for those of us who have to wear at least business casual attire.

Waynish

Pretty easy. Don't use lots of bandwidth on your phone unless you're on WiFi. Don't use cell/3g/4g against your head (just with a headset). Buy a detector and know what 5G antennas look like. Don't sleep next to power lines (your detector should cover this type of magnetism too. If you see a 5G antenna within a certain distance of your house, then just keep tearing it down. They'll eventually move it from the loss of money.

Cirion

The only thing that really concerns me about 5G is if elon musk gets his way and puts a bunch of 5G satellites into space. Then it won't matter even if you live on a secluded island with no technology, you'll STILL be blasted with 5G.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

The only thing that really concerns me about 5G is if elon musk gets his way and puts a bunch of 5G satellites into space. Then it won't matter even if you live on a secluded island with no technology, you'll STILL be blasted with 5G.

LOL W T F!!!!!

OP
Momado965

Momado965

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Have you guys heard about shungite? BTW for clothing it doesnt have to be jeans and a shirt or even formal attire. Long sleeve underwear and underwear pants and socks will do the trick.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have you guys heard about shungite? BTW for clothing it doesnt have to be jeans and a shirt or even formal attire. Long sleeve underwear and underwear pants and socks will do the trick.

That's what the HECS clothes are. The technology is already made into clothes. You can buy them on Amazon and they are mostly undershirts and underpants and boxers. You can even buy Chinese productes knock-offs for much less.
https://www.amazon.com/HECS-Wildlif...t=&hvlocphy=9007533&hvtargid=pla-758088274760
Cheap Hecs Clothing, find Hecs Clothing deals on line at Alibaba.com

There is a video on Youtube somewhere that show a guy wearing the garments and checking with a TriMeter and other devices what his exposure was. Can't find it right now, but HECS is well-known amongst EMF-defense enthusiasts.

Cirion

Seems like no one in this thread knows what the inverse square law is...

I am well aware of it.

- If space based satellites emit 5G, and for anything on the ground to receive it, the signals must be very strong, such that even on the ground, the signals will likely be at unacceptably high levels

- Studies suggest that even very small amounts of EMF can be problematic in chronic doses, let alone the large amounts, especially for people who already have electro-hypersensitivity. For people with EHS, the smallest dose of EMF can be catastrophic (Think how someone with a peanut allergy reacts eating peanuts, for example).

DrJ

Walkin around making crinkling noises while high-fiving my bros who are walking around making crinkling noises because we had no kids yet and wrapped our balls in tinfoil. MFW.

lampofred

Walkin around making crinkling noises while high-fiving my bros who are walking around making crinkling noises because we had no kids yet and wrapped our balls in tinfoil. MFW.

Normally I would assume that this is just a joke but people are on this forum are known to do some ridiculous things so... If the sealing isn't absolutely 100% perfect, the little radiation that is able to get in will be massively maximized by bouncing around on the aluminum...

OP
Momado965

Momado965

That's what the HECS clothes are. The technology is already made into clothes. You can buy them on Amazon and they are mostly undershirts and underpants and boxers. You can even buy Chinese productes knock-offs for much less.
https://www.amazon.com/HECS-Wildlif...t=&hvlocphy=9007533&hvtargid=pla-758088274760
Cheap Hecs Clothing, find Hecs Clothing deals on line at Alibaba.com

There is a video on Youtube somewhere that show a guy wearing the garments and checking with a TriMeter and other devices what his exposure was. Can't find it right now, but HECS is well-known amongst EMF-defense enthusiasts.

The problem with HECS clothing is that they are all polyester which is highly estrogenic and exerts negative effects on androgens. The other garmets I found are mace of cotton or bamboo and of course silver nano particles.

tygertgr

I still haven't seen anything where they expose animals to realistic background EMF levels from human urban living. The studies where they show horrible health impacts are all from continuously blasting the rat with unrealistic levels.

Machine noise, jet engines, and road vehicle noise is known to be quite stressful for humans and linked to cancer and so-forth. Ugly architecture and urban design is a stressor. Robert Putnam documented that living in a multi-cultural community is a chronic stressor. There are more serious things to worry about than cell phone EMF, which is highly controllable in terms of the inverse square law. Just don't be immediately next to devices for many hours a day. Turn off the cell phone when you're not using it and have it on your person. Prefer a proper keyboard/mouse to tablet/phone usage or putting a laptop literally on your lap.

Another EMF coping strategy would probably be to try to control the area around the bed, not that I've done it. I guess maybe rent a device and at least make sure you're sleeping away from any serious exposure. No different than making sure the bedroom is quiet, dark, and comfortable. I may eventually rent one of the devices and consider a four post bed with EMF shrouding if indicated. That's the most I would ever bother with.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I still haven't seen anything where they expose animals to realistic background EMF levels from human urban living. The studies where they show horrible health impacts are all from continuously blasting the rat with unrealistic levels.

Check out this AMA discussion on Reddit with one of the world's leading scientists on EMF effects. Despite the insanely hostile attitude from Reddit, he does manage to explain in a few of his posts that the currently defined "safe" limits of exposure are probably at least 10 times higher than what is really safe. His lab saw negative effects from much lower doses than what you'd get from holding your phone and talking on it for 15min without an earpiece. And most people with a phone spend more than 15min a day talking on it, or doing some other activity like streaming video/audio when the phone jacks up it EMF power output.
Science AMA Series: I'm Paul Héroux, a Professor of Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I do research on health effects of electromagnetic radiation at all frequencies, both in terms of disease risks and therapeutic medical applications. AMA! : science

Cirion

Check out this AMA discussion on Reddit with one of the world's leading scientists on EMF effects. Despite the insanely hostile attitude from Reddit, he does manage to explain in a few of his posts that the currently defined "safe" limits of exposure are probably at least 10 times higher than what is really safe. His lab saw negative effects from much lower doses than what you'd get from holding your phone and talking on it for 15min without an earpiece. And most people with a phone spend more than 15min a day talking on it, or doing some other activity like streaming video/audio when the phone jacks up it EMF power output.
Science AMA Series: I'm Paul Héroux, a Professor of Toxicology and Health Effects of Electromagnetism at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I do research on health effects of electromagnetic radiation at all frequencies, both in terms of disease risks and therapeutic medical applications. AMA! : science

In the 'non tinfoil hat guide to EMF' nicholas pineault exposes that the official FCC guidelines are tested only for 6 minutes, not even 15 ("SAR" guidelines). In addition, it is tested 5 mm away from the head, not directly against. Some phones this # is 15 mm (Sony M5, or Samsung Galaxy). So not only is it not safe to put it against your head, the safe limit by official FCC mandates is only six minutes a day. This amount would likely be far less, maybe a minute, if directly against the head. He said that some of this is even in the fine print of your agreement when you purchase a phone (you know, that legal fine print that no one ever reads) so that if someone does decide to sue for getting cancer, they can't, because the fine print protects the phone companies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom