EMF From Electric Shavers Have A 11:1 Odds Ratio Of Causing Cancer

Peater

The word tribe isnt, it's your belief that a circumcised "tribe" is promoting psychopathy to destroy other societies. So let's cut out your backpedaling BS. The only one your fooling is yourself

Dude I think you need some cypro if some throwaway comments about genital mutilation (Let's call a spade a spade) can send you into such a hysteria.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

there is no hysteria on my part but I will agree that your comment should be thrown away. If you dont like having your ideas challenged maybe you shouldnt be on the Internet.

Peater

there is no hysteria on my part but I will agree that your comment should be thrown away. If you dont like having your ideas challenged maybe you shouldnt be on the Internet.

You didn't challenge anything you just threw ad hominems around to see if anything stuck.

Anyway. This is a waste of my time and yours so I will not be replying further.

Travis

Self-reported Electrical Appliance Use and Risk of Adult Brain Tumors | American Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic
Ever use of an electric shaver was significantly associated with meningioma in males (OR = 10.9, 95 percent CI: 2.3, 50); however, this estimate was based on only two nonexposed and 35 exposed cases. The odds ratios for meningioma were markedly increased for both rechargeable (OR = 10.6, 95 percent CI: 1.7, 68) and plug-in (OR = 16.5, 95 percent CI: 2.8, 95) shavers.

For meningioma, the odds ratios increased with increasing years of use of electric shavers.

For electric shavers, odds ratios were increased with increased frequency of use for meningioma only, but they showed no dose-response effect (for 1–3 times per month: OR = 18; for 1–6 times per week: OR = 12; and for daily use: OR = 15) (table 4).

The paper down plays the results mainly by pointing to having only 2 non-user cases but that doesnt explain the increase in cancer rates that is correlated with increased use among the user group.

I measured the magnetic field of my two trimmers and they were very high (32 milligaus where anything above 3 is considered dangerous.) Both corded and battery operated.

I just jumped on the stubble band wagon and noticed I was getting headaches from using the trimmer. I'm gonna try to free style with scissors and see how that looks.

I think this could RPM-dependent. The cell studies that'd used nonthermal microwave radiation had only demonstrated carcinogenic effects using amplitude-modulated waves. The FM waves had been entirely without effect, in any range, and the AM waves only within certain bandwidths. It appears to me that the microwave radiation must approximate the cell membrane's resonant frequency to induce carcinogenic effects, as determined by ornithine decarboxylase expression. While the EM waves of an electric razor are quite distinct than the AM microwaves that'd been used in 2G mobile telecommunications circa 1995–2005, they could perhaps induce similar effects by matching a harmonic of the cell membrane's resonant frequency. Alternatively, perhaps it could match a resonant frequency of dNA or its' chromosomes. The possibilities are of course manifold, but this could be frequency-dependent phenomenon—and hence RPM-dependent.

A person could get to the bottom of this by buying an electric razor, an oscilloscope, a variable resister, and a few hundred gerbils. While this may seem to be a considerable investment, initially, I have heard rumors from many unreliable sources that Richard Gere will buy shaved gerbils for $100 per dozen (lol). Thus, the experiment could pay for itself.

smith

Now that sounds like woo. Having a lack of empathy and psychopathy is not a useful trait for any society as it would soon destroy itself. I think the real reason, like it is for female circumcision, is to reduce the male libido which would encourage other endeavors besides looking for sex
What does "woo" mean? Anything that diverges from normalcy and widely-accepted world views or doesn't have a study to back it up?

A lack of empathy isn't useful for society? Isn't society like, entirely based on a lack of empathy? If everyone had sufficient empathy, authoritarians wouldn't even exist. But psychopathic traits are rampant.

Isn't libido determined by hormones, rather than penile sensitivity? This seems like illogical justification for genital mutilation.

I wonder what Peat thinks about circumcision

Last edited:
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

What does "woo" mean? Anything that diverges from normalcy and widely-accepted world views or doesn't have a study to back it up?

A lack of empathy isn't useful for society? Isn't society like, entirely based on a lack of empathy? If everyone had sufficient empathy, authoritarians wouldn't even exist. But psychopathic traits are rampant.

Isn't libido determined by hormones, rather than penile sensitivity? This seems like illogical justification for genital mutilation.

I wonder what Peat thinks about circumcision

I wasnt defending the practice of circumcision but only calling out a questionable remark that a "circumcised tribe" of people do so to purposely promote psychopathy and antipathy in order to destroy other cultures. I am sure this is a popular subject of debate on StormFront.

I would think that a weak society is characterized by psychopathy and a lack of empathy as well as a lack of common beliefs and lack of purpose, not a strong one.

Last edited:
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

I think this could RPM-dependent. The cell studies that'd used nonthermal microwave radiation had only demonstrated carcinogenic effects using amplitude-modulated waves. The FM waves had been entirely without effect, in any range, and the AM waves only within certain bandwidths. It appears to me that the microwave radiation must approximate the cell membrane's resonant frequency to induce carcinogenic effects, as determined by ornithine decarboxylase expression. While the EM waves of an electric razor are quite distinct than the AM microwaves that'd been used in 2G mobile telecommunications circa 1995–2005, they could perhaps induce similar effects by matching a harmonic of the cell membrane's resonant frequency. Alternatively, perhaps it could match a resonant frequency of dNA or its' chromosomes. The possibilities are of course manifold, but this could be frequency-dependent phenomenon—and hence RPM-dependent.

A person could get to the bottom of this by buying an electric razor, an oscilloscope, a variable resister, and a few hundred gerbils. While this may seem to be a considerable investment, initially, I have heard rumors from many unreliable sources that Richard Gere will buy shaved gerbils for $100 per dozen (lol). Thus, the experiment could pay for itself.
Im not sure how much of a difference there would be in frequencies produced by different rpm since they are all ELFs but theoretically I would agree that different frequencies would have different degrees of effect. However I would think the strength of field would be a more important variable.

btw I think Richard likes his gerbils hairy

Last edited:

Travis

Im not sure how much of a difference there would be in frequencies produced by different rpm since they are all ELFs but theoretically I would agree that different frequencies would have different degrees of effect.
Yet this is not merely theoretical: all studies I've read on the topic show frequency-dependent effects, with static fields being relatively innocuous.

OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

Yet this is not merely theoretical: all studies I've read on the topic show frequency-dependent effects, with static fields being relatively innocuous.

I agree with you that varying frequencies will affect the body in different ways. But in the case of electric razors I don’t think the difference in frequencies among models would be big enough to see a difference in practice. They are all running at the same power frequency (60 Hz) so their electric fields should be the same. The magnetic field frequency due to the motor would vary based on rpm but I don’t think by enough to matter. They would all be extremely low frequencies and fairly close to each other. I would guess that whatever difference attributable to frequency would be overshadowed by the greater variation in the strength of the field.

Also RF waves act on the body in different ways than a magnetic field so I'm not sure that study is relevant. Have you seen any studies looking at effects from various frequency magnetic fields? Im sure there would be a difference if the frequency change was big enough and the magnitude was held constant but Im not sure that would be the case with razors.

Of course we would have to run the gerbil experiment to be sure. -

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Me: "It's a strange situation indeed. Despite the daily news of species going extinct, depression on the rise, sperm counts going down, degenerative disease up, community and family bonds falling apart, people being enslaved in their jobs, many people are still convinced that we're having it better than ever. I wonder why this is. There are books like this one coming out: https://www.amazon.com/Enlightenment-Now-Science-Humanism-Progress/dp/0525427570

When I read the description, I wonder if perhaps I'm living on some other planet! But since this guy also spoke on the recent Davos meeting, I wonder if it's all just deliberate propaganda. Apparently Bill Gates also has a stake in it. What do you think about such books?"

RP: "
Pinker is one of them, possibly the worst of the ruling class apologists. Bill Gates might just be a little stupid, but this guy seems to be consciously evil."

He cited https://truthout.org/articles/the-c...hy-steven-pinker-like-jared-diamond-is-wrong/
John Michael Greer has written a lot about the religion of Progress. The basic thesis is that history is an inevitable march from Bad Things to Good Things. Of course the Great God Progress is already dead, and we have killed Him. It is the insecurity of His acolytes that motivates them to so strongly proselytize their faith.

Seleniodine

Bit late to this thread but I took some pics of a few different devices . My "electrosmog" meter was in LF600 mode which has a maximum reading of 600 milligauss in a range of 50Hz to 10Khz.

First is the main electric panel circuit breaker at my place.
MainPanel.jpeg

Next up a battery powered beard trimmer:
BatteryRazor.jpeg

Then an electric toothbrush:
Toothbrush.jpeg

And finally a mains powered shaver , no surprise this thing was off the charts!
ElectricBarber.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
x-ray peat

x-ray peat

@Seleniodine good bit of research. my trifield only goes up to 100 mG. 600 mG is insanely high to have right on top of your brain. Im gonna start asking my barber to skip the clippers and just use scissors for my fade:).

rei

What is the reading besides a mobile phone or wireless router when it is transferring data?

orewashin

If electric toothbrushes, shavers, and vibrators are powered by regular AA batteries, do they emit EMFs? I recall RP giving a distinction about AC, DC, or battery type, but I can't remember what it was.

JamesGatz

For hair clippers -

Would the safest hair clippers to buy with the least amount of EMF be one that is cordless and makes the least amount of noise?

It seems to calculate EMF using Ohm's law (EMF = V + IR)
where I (current) and R (resistance) is not really known when buying a clipper (it is my understanding that the majority of the EMF seems to come from (Voltage))

When utilizing speakers, the volume is increased by increasing voltage (I believe) and I do notice that battery shavers/clippers in general tend to make much less noise than corded so it seems to follow that the safest hair clippers to buy is one that is cordless and doesn't make much noise.

I've been looking at purchasing a view PET clippers for myself - it seems that the lowest sounding/cordless hair clippers are made for dogs and horses and will go through with the purchase and see how much this rings up on an EMF reader.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong because it seems to make sense to me, but not 100% sure at all

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals