EMF From Electric Shavers Have A 11:1 Odds Ratio Of Causing Cancer

x-ray peat

Self-reported Electrical Appliance Use and Risk of Adult Brain Tumors | American Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic
Ever use of an electric shaver was significantly associated with meningioma in males (OR = 10.9, 95 percent CI: 2.3, 50); however, this estimate was based on only two nonexposed and 35 exposed cases. The odds ratios for meningioma were markedly increased for both rechargeable (OR = 10.6, 95 percent CI: 1.7, 68) and plug-in (OR = 16.5, 95 percent CI: 2.8, 95) shavers.

For meningioma, the odds ratios increased with increasing years of use of electric shavers.

For electric shavers, odds ratios were increased with increased frequency of use for meningioma only, but they showed no dose-response effect (for 1–3 times per month: OR = 18; for 1–6 times per week: OR = 12; and for daily use: OR = 15) (table 4).

The paper down plays the results mainly by pointing to having only 2 non-user cases but that doesnt explain the increase in cancer rates that is correlated with increased use among the user group.

I measured the magnetic field of my two trimmers and they were very high (32 milligaus where anything above 3 is considered dangerous.) Both corded and battery operated.

I just jumped on the stubble band wagon and noticed I was getting headaches from using the trimmer. I'm gonna try to free style with scissors and see how that looks.

Last edited:

ddjd

Self-reported Electrical Appliance Use and Risk of Adult Brain Tumors | American Journal of Epidemiology | Oxford Academic
Ever use of an electric shaver was significantly associated with meningioma in males (OR = 10.9, 95 percent CI: 2.3, 50); however, this estimate was based on only two nonexposed and 35 exposed cases. The odds ratios for meningioma were markedly increased for both rechargeable (OR = 10.6, 95 percent CI: 1.7, 68) and plug-in (OR = 16.5, 95 percent CI: 2.8, 95) shavers.

For meningioma, the odds ratios increased with increasing years of use of electric shavers.

For electric shavers, odds ratios were increased with increased frequency of use for meningioma only, but they showed no dose-response effect (for 1–3 times per month: OR = 18; for 1–6 times per week: OR = 12; and for daily use: OR = 15) (table 4).

The paper down plays the results mainly by pointing to having only 2 non-users in the study but that doesnt explain the increase in cancer rates that is correlated with increased use among the user group.

I measured the magnetic field of my two trimmers and they were very high (32 milligaus where anything above 3 is considered dangerous.) Both corded and battery operated.

I just jumped on the stubble band wagon and noticed I was getting headaches from using the trimmer. I'm gonna try to free style with scissors and see how that looks.
What about electric toothbrushes?

postman

Laptops are very high in EMFs, it's better to hook it up to external monitor, keyboard & mouse, than to rest your hands on the laptop keyboard all day.

sladerunner69

What about wifi, cars, laptops, phones, treadmills, light bulbs, televisions, radios, keyboards, etc etc etc

all of these things have EMF levels which should be concerning to the average person? Why haven't cancer rates increased 3 fold?

Fractality

Self-reported surveys tend to be fairly weak when it comes to making scientific conclusions, though I am not denying the role of EMF in cancer.

J

jb116

Would you be so kind as to give some recommendations?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D9LHMHS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2F7UU08AZNZ5J&psc=1
best reviewed ones Ive found plus 18 month warranty. Just ordered them

yea that's a good one and the DoCooler and Aircoms are nice too. Overall, I've been using speakers for years, nothing on my head. But if I have to listen closely to critical edits, I'll throw on my airtube buds.

Mito

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals