EMF Exposure (cellphone, Wifi, Microwave) Increases Risk Of Miscarriage

haidut

Forum Supporter
A human study, and it found a dose-dependent effects, which again suggests that there is probably no safe "threshold" as it is fraudulently claimed (https://raypeatforum.com/community/...iation-safety-to-justify-widespread-use.5692/) about ionizing radiation to this day.

Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A Prospective Cohort Study
"...Magnetic field (MF) non-ionizing radiation is widespread and everyone is exposed to some degree. This prospective cohort study of 913 pregnant women examined the association between high MF exposure and miscarriage risk. Cox (proportional hazards) regression was used to examine the association. After controlling for multiple other factors, women who were exposed to higher MF levels had 2.72 times the risk of miscarriage (hazard ratio = 2.72, 95% CI: 1.42–5.19) than those with lower MF exposure. The increased risk of miscarriage associated with high MF was consistently observed regardless of the sources of high MF. The association was much stronger if MF was measured on a typical day of participants’ pregnancies. The finding also demonstrated that accurate measurement of MF exposure is vital for examining MF health effects. This study provides fresh evidence, directly from a human population, that MF non-ionizing radiation could have adverse biological impacts on human health."

dfspcc20

A human study, and it found a dose-dependent effects, which again suggests that there is probably no safe "threshold" as it is fraudulently claimed (https://raypeatforum.com/community/...iation-safety-to-justify-widespread-use.5692/) about ionizing radiation to this day.

Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A Prospective Cohort Study
"...Magnetic field (MF) non-ionizing radiation is widespread and everyone is exposed to some degree. This prospective cohort study of 913 pregnant women examined the association between high MF exposure and miscarriage risk. Cox (proportional hazards) regression was used to examine the association. After controlling for multiple other factors, women who were exposed to higher MF levels had 2.72 times the risk of miscarriage (hazard ratio = 2.72, 95% CI: 1.42–5.19) than those with lower MF exposure. The increased risk of miscarriage associated with high MF was consistently observed regardless of the sources of high MF. The association was much stronger if MF was measured on a typical day of participants’ pregnancies. The finding also demonstrated that accurate measurement of MF exposure is vital for examining MF health effects. This study provides fresh evidence, directly from a human population, that MF non-ionizing radiation could have adverse biological impacts on human health."

Relevant to me (and scary). Still trying to break my wife's cell phone habit.

Is that a typo in your 1st sentence? "... there is probably no safe "threshold" as it is fraudulently claimed about non-ionizing radiation ..."

dfspcc20

@haidut never mind on my question. I got confused since that link is talking about ionizing radiation, while this thread is talking about non-ionizing.

InChristAlone

@haidut never mind on my question. I got confused since that link is talking about ionizing radiation, while this thread is talking about non-ionizing.
Microwaves from wifi and cell phones is non-ionizing.
nonionizingradation.JPG

aguilaroja

Occupational exposure to magnetic fields and breast cancer among Canadian men

“The proportion of cases (25%) with a highest average exposure of ≥0.3 μT was higher than among controls (22%). We found an elevated risk of breast cancer in men who were exposed to ≥0.6 μT (odds ratio [OR] = 1.80, 95% CI = 0.82–3.95) when compared to those with exposures <0.3 μT. Those exposed to occupational MF fields for at least 30 years had a nearly threefold increase in risk of breast cancer (OR = 2.77, 95% CI = 0.98–7.82) when compared to those with background levels of exposure.”

michael94

Holding phone for a while makes my hand feel weird. Like buzzing/fatigued.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals