EMF and radio waves

Gone Peating

Is there anywhere on earth you can go to escape from radio waves, EMF, satellite signals, etc.

In a cave? Underground?

Is there anywhere on earth you can go to escape from radio waves, EMF, satellite signals, etc.

In a cave? Underground?
Maybe an island. I was thinking about this the other day when I was reading about Alexander Selkirk. How good must it be to stay in an island almost completely separated from the system, with no unnatural EMFs, natural and unadulterated food and water, walking barefoot, and probably being immune to insomnia?

I think the captain of the ship who found him on the island said that his physical vigor and his peace of mind were amazing, even going so far as to say about that that isolation from civilization isn't necessarily impossible or harmful, as most people believe. About the benefits that Selkirk had, I guess that what happens when you live very close to nature :) .

Tarmander

In a cave? Underground?
There are still areas that can sustain life and growth, but it takes energy and time to find them

One of the greatest mispricings right now in real estate is EMF

Areas that have no cell towers and low EMF are worth years, probably decades, of extra longevity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals