Emerita Estriol And Progest Creams

KPK65261

Hi all, new to this forum. I am 49, been officially in menopause for approximately 5 months. Started getting hot flashes and insomnia around 6-8 months ago so picked up some Emerita Estriol and Progest creams otc, and they seem to have done the trick. My doctor today, however, when I told her, looked like I had just ingested poison, told me I was increasing my risk of breast cancer, that she was post-menopausal, didn't use anything and I would get use to it, and to start weaning myself off. I tried to ask her specifically about these creams, but she said she didn't know what was in them or their dosage, but since I was getting relief theyc clearly contained hormones and that was bad. All my research indicated these creams should be safe. Anyone here have any knowledge of them? Thanks!

mrchibbs

Hi all, new to this forum. I am 49, been officially in menopause for approximately 5 months. Started getting hot flashes and insomnia around 6-8 months ago so picked up some Emerita Estriol and Progest creams otc, and they seem to have done the trick. My doctor today, however, when I told her, looked like I had just ingested poison, told me I was increasing my risk of breast cancer, that she was post-menopausal, didn't use anything and I would get use to it, and to start weaning myself off. I tried to ask her specifically about these creams, but she said she didn't know what was in them or their dosage, but since I was getting relief theyc clearly contained hormones and that was bad. All my research indicated these creams should be safe. Anyone here have any knowledge of them? Thanks!

I would read Ray's 1997 book from PMS to Menopause, and also drop the estriol. You certainly don't need that. Topical progesterone is safe and a very good idea (although I would recommend Progest-E or Health Natura over other products, it is a minor detail). And don't worry about your doctor, we all go through similar experiences with our doctors. They're dumbasses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals